Morty's Photographic Journal Of Dubiousness & Rickity Science - Blue Bud

Tony Urban

Welcome everyone! Its a new year and a fresh start for us all. That calls for dropping some interesting genetics into shot glasses. Growing those seeds into some healthy organic cannabis. Maybe take a cool 420 T-Shirt worthy photo along the way? Try some crazy thought experiment? Pull up a seat and lets see what we can grow together. Or just stay for all the nug and bud photos. Cheesy poof?

What strain you ask?

Well I watched some episodes of strain hunters. Pretty cool seeing folks chasing landraces in fields all over India, Jamaica, and Afghanistan. Really dug those guys, Franco and Greenhouse seeds, and checked out their strains. Always wanted some NL5 and they had a cross that sounded cool. Even has a video on their website of this strain grown out to harvest in a hydro. Northern Lights #5 x Haze x Kali Mist. Estimated 237 gerbil wangs.

NL5_Haze_Mist.JPG

NL5_Haze_Mist2.JPG

We are also going to cultivate some fantastic Blue Bud, a Jordan of the Islands strain. Blue Bud is a BC Big Bud x Blueberry. I expect there to be some large bushy colas with a fruity funk. These are regular seeds. So I dropped 3 with the expectation of getting a male. Which we would keep for future considerations. If by pseudoscience we get 3 females it will be a packed house.

Blue_Bud_IMG_8637.JPG

Blue_Bud_IMG_8636.JPG

What kind of grow set up?

This grow will be using living organic soil based on CC’s recipe, which can be found on 420 of course, supplemented by Aerated Compost Tea’s and Sprouted Seed Tea’s.

IMG_0002395.JPG

I will be growing in geopots, one of 420’s fine sponsors, in the 1gal and 5gal sizes.

IMG_0004399.JPG

I have a Fusion Pro 400W COB for flower. I think it draws 200. And some T5’s for vegetation.
IMG_0003403.JPG

All this will be in either the 2 x 2 x 5 vegetation tent, or the 3 x 3 x 6.5 flower tent, which is currently occupied with green crack. and blue dream. and an amnesia og.
IMG_021163.JPG

IMG_86209.JPG

Some of the previous photos are from my initial set up. As we eventually close out my first grow, this one will take over, for now things may be slow-ish in the picture area. But I can guarantee that there will be a lot of photographs taken of this beautiful plant and all its glorious stages of growth. Some of them will even make it to this journal lol.

In Japan, a professor froze water that had been labeled with messages of love and messages of hate, and this water showed changes in its crystal development in its frozen state. That was just a simple word written on a bottle. Imagine what direct intent and thought towards a subject could do? Just another reason to smile at each other. I may have made the first part up or it may have been debunked. Disclaimer.

So.

I wrote the word Joy on the shot glass. The Blue Bud are soaking in Joy, preparing for a paper towel treatment, before being placed in a 5” plastic pot. Then it will be in the 1 gallon geopot. By then the best can move on to 5 gallon pots. I will continue writing positive inentions on the pots. If you wanna join in, send those positive thoughts while looking at them.
blue_bud_IMG_8670.JPG

On the Blue Bud, I have written the word Love on the side of the shot glass. I held the cold glass and water, with the label on, in my hand and warmed it up while thinking of my love. Positivity is a vibration, a frequency, and therefore an energy. SS will back me up on this ;) lets science the hell out of this.
Haze_NL5_Mist_IMG_8662.JPG

If thats not a morty adventure I dont know what is.

But seriously being positive is a game changer, you choose how you react in EVERY situation, take control and be positive. 2018 is your year. Also its entirely possible I am wrong. Also possible that someone else has already tried this whole thing already. On 420. But all my best ideas are already someone elses ideas.

...:byebye:...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Welcome to the pre-game Dr. Hook! Hoping for some magical growth with these.

I packed 5 of some 4" plastic pots with fresh soil. Pre-charged it with some ACT this morning. There will be no rookie mistakes with germination/seedlings this time around.

I will check on the seeds after work. Pushed them down under water this morning.

Re: Morty's Photographic Journal Of Dubiousness & Rickity Science - Blue Bud

First page with snacks in my Rick and Morty sweatshirt signing "get shwifty" on my pickle rick beanbag .

First page with snacks in my Rick and Morty sweatshirt signing "get shwifty" on my pickle rick beanbag .
Hell yeah son! We are going full morty on this. We are gonna get our shit together, get it alllllll together man. Then put it in a backpack.

Well, I'M in MY Rick The Jewels sweatshirt getting riggity riggity WRECKED, SON!

Look forward to this one Urb, great opening post!

Thanks brother, ready to get riggity riggity WRECKED myself lol, I am excited to see what these strains can do.

I failed to mention that these seeds were also dropped into RO/Bottled Water with a kiss of fresh aloe vera juice...or slime as it were.

I made an aerated compost tea starting two days ago. I used 1 tbsp of boogie brew pt 1, 1 tbsp boogie brew pt 2, 1 shot glass of untouched clack coots soil mix, 1tbsp of humic acid, and 1 tsp bat guano. This was aerated for two days in 2 litres of RO water. Upon completion this mixture was added to between 3 and 5 gallons of fresh water. This tea was fed to my flowering plants.
ED48FA3D-3D5C-4BBF-890E-9967712627BB.jpeg

I have fresh soil in 4" pots awaiting the winning candidates. I fed some of the tea to this soil. We are growing with purpose. lol I want the best plants for the least effort.
2A34F3C2-1F06-4EC8-A0F3-C0EF1C3D9AC2.jpeg

I have transferred the seeds to some paper towel with their RO/Aloe shot glass water. They are watching Kitchen Nightmares. Sitting far too close of course as the TV throws off a nice warmth.

Positive intentions. These beautiful seeds are gonna achieve maturation with style and grace. Next stop...robbing the flower tent for my veg lights when lights go on in 7 hours.

I need a new work light for the flower tent. I also need to get in there with the camera tonight.

Cheers

*Plops down* Wwwwhhhhheeeewwww.....had to rush to get here. Glad to see that I got a good seat! Cheesy Poofs anyone??

VS is back baby! Welcome good sir, looking forward to seeing your next move...rwdc?

I like the way this dubiousness is shaping up!

Well I will spit it out. I was preparing an entry for the creme de la creme contest. The contest changed from 30 photos to 1. Here are a few of the photos I was going to submit. Well I can guarantee I would have stared at them for a long time at least in consideration. I entered this months new contest and thought it best to celebrate by releasing these. Unedited and slightly higher file size I think.

Enjoy

420_UrbanAchiever_unedited_8249_TOPS1.JPG

420_UrbanAchiever_IMG_8576_unedited_TOPS.JPG

GC4_unedited-7754_TOPS.jpg

420_UrbanAchiever_unedited-7600_PLANT.jpg

420_UrbanAchiever_unedited-7027_PLANT.jpg

GC4_IMG_7006_TOPS.JPG

GC3_unedited-7767_TOPS.jpg

420_UrbanAchiever_unedited-7206_TOPS.jpg

Nice pics!! Love the colors! Man ur doing great work n it shows in ur pics. But dont care for them PEST!! I hate bugs especially ones wit wings. They are No Bueno in my garden!! Keep up the great work and cant wait to check the next set of pics out. Hold up did u jus say the crem de le creme went from thirty to one. Not to 15 or 10 or even 5 but ONE!! Well I guess that will make everyone step there game up and stare at every pic to make sure there entry is the one that will win. GOOD LUCK!!

Nice pics!! Love the colors! Man ur doing great work n it shows in ur pics. But dont care for them PEST!! I hate bugs especially ones wit wings. They are No Bueno in my garden!! Keep up the great work and cant wait to check the next set of pics out. Hold up did u jus say the crem de le creme went from thirty to one. Not to 15 or 10 or even 5 but ONE!! Well I guess that will make everyone step there game up and stare at every pic to make sure there entry is the one that will win. GOOD LUCK!!

Thanks Pino, welcome, make yourself comfortable. Everyone here is top notch and you should feel welcome to jump in anytime or ask questions etc. Pretty much like everywhere else on 420 lol

I havent had a pest problem, more of a brief visit, followed by the odd vagrant.

Appreciate the love man, right back at ya

Sending positive energies for your grow. I'm really loving the theme here, it's a good vibe. Mind if I do a j? .

Mind? I insist! As long as you dont go cranking the eagles man, thank you, I appreciate the positive energy. Welcome to the start of what should be a sweet adventure to find the prize at the end of the raingrow, hopefully its dank

Back
Top Bottom