Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

Good day, 420 homies, I will be kicking this series off with a slew of purple plants. We will grow one at a time in the Growchy Cabs, starting with Grape Kush from Moxie Seeds. The lineup is as follows:
Grape Kush - Moxie
Star Pupil - Mass Medical Strains
Purple Kush - CKS
Grape Ape - NukeHead
Granddaddy Purple - NukeHead

The first two are locked in firm but the order in which the last three will be grown is still up in the air.

These plants will all be grown in 5 gallon DWC bucket with Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect three part base and AN additives, as well as hydroguard and z7 for the root zone. May add great white at some point.

The Grape Ape and GDP will all be grown in the same fashion, but with NukeHead's Nuclear Juice with PH perfect buffers. The same AN boosters will be used as needed.

Grape Kush came up on Thursday 1/4/18

Today she is four days old and has grown nicely while searching for the reservoir. I used a drop of Rapid Start to help the roots get their root on. Did I mention that I start my seedlings over a Dewey Mister? As soon as roots emerge from the 6" net pot, it will be removed and the water levels increased, bubbles driven through a 6" air stone for oxygenating the root system.

This Journal will be an adventure in search of the most beautiful purple colors cannabis has to offer. They all start off green, but let's not keep em that way! Off we go on another journey! It may delve into the depths of breeding, but we will save that for another month! If you have a love for lavender, you're in the right place!

Top of the morning, fellas! Glad y'all could make it! The Grape Kush May show some purple, but we're going to hit her with the cold during the last few weeks to see what we can pull outta her. The real star of the show... Star Pupil!
That looks like a fantastic Purple plant
Where did u get the Star Pupil at GGG, I may NEED to get some

I got mine from Neptune but they've been sold out for a bit. I think James bean may have a few left. I will be using her in a few breeding projects but the first will be to self her to produce more beans. Hopefully I come across a really good one on the first shot to self for fems, it's supposed to be a really consistent strain from mass med.

I got mine from Neptune but they've been sold out for a bit. I think James bean may have a few left. I will be using her in a few breeding projects but the first will be to self her to produce more beans. Hopefully I come across a really good one on the first shot to self for fems, it's supposed to be a really consistent strain from mass med.
I saw the 4 sellers...I'll check em out

Think I need some of those Pupils to go back to school with

I hear that! I've been sitting on them for a year and it's just time to make 2018 a little more colorful in The Garden lol it's one smart plant that's for sure!
Dang you GGG

Tease me like this, looks like all 4 are out, says till summer

Dang my Purple luck.

Well, I'm sure there will be some S1s circulating at some point but it looks like that will be your best bet to try and get in a mailing list that will notify you when back in stock. The 'tune has been very good to me and gave some cool freebies with the Pupil
Gunna jump on the Computer soon and get dialed in on all 4 companies

I also saw a few other sexy girls they have, not cheap, but sexy Purple bitches

I'm here triple G. Brought along some poofs for all. Didn't have room to getting a chair so I'm just hit the floor. Just roll me over every couple of days.

Welcome welcome let's fill up this front row! Penny got his groove back! Sweet! Glad you guys could all make it! Good thing I have a bean already going or it could be a month before y'all saw any green! Let alone purple! I am super excited for this journal!!!
If you grow it they will come.

Back
Top Bottom