Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Troy01

Troy's 2nd Grow — DP Auto Ultimate and Auto Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle Auto, RQS Diesel Auto — 1st CoCo Grow

Hello and thanks for dropping in. All are welcome and advice, suggestions and criticism are welcome.

This is my 2nd Indoor grow and will be my first try at growing Autos and use of CoCo. My last grow was done in both DWC and Soil and I was surprised with both the output and quality of the med's I produced.

I have been away for the past 2 months and am surprised how much I have forgotten from all the reading I had done but hope it will come back quickly. I mostly turn all of my product into tincture for medication.

Tent - 3 x 3 x 72" Ipower and new Apollo 4 x 4 x 80

Filters - Viasun 6" Carbon and Ipower 4" Carbon

Fan — Can Max 6" — 334 CFM

Lights - 2 ea 600w LED Kingbro

Growing Media - Coco Tek Coco Growing Media

Growing Containers - Winner Outfitters 5 Gallon Grow Bags and Garden4Eer 10 Gallon Grow Bags

Nutes — Perfect PH

Seeds - Dutch Passion - Auto Ultimate, Auto Euphoria possibly Auto Daiquiri Lime
Mephisto - Alien v Tangle Auto
Royal Queen Seeds - Diesel Auto

Re: Troy's 2nd Grow — DP Auto Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle Auto, RQS Die

Cool ive got an avt growing now and plan on doing an rqs auto diesel the next time i plant some autos. Will be sweet to get a sneak peek at how she grows and see if your avt does better then my little gal lol.

Re: Troy's 2nd Grow — DP Auto Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle Auto, RQS Die

I'll follow if you'll have me!

Stoked to have you back, welcome Troy! Hope your vacation wasn't too stressful, being away from the garden and all ;P

Thanks for joining in. Feel free to jump in at anytime. Nothing is off topic on my Journals. I learn so much from other 420 Members.

So coco and 10 gallons sweet!

Are you gunna try topping your autos?

Hey! Nice to see someone else going to try the Alien v. Triangle. I have 4 of them I plan on doing my 3rd run. Right now I have a RQS Diesel Auto growing in a 2 liter bottle of Coke at 21 days in CocoTek and General Hydroponics Nutes. I just three it in to get a feel for autos since I have a bunch of them as freebies and have no experience whatsoever with them. So for that, I'm pulling up a chair and seeing how they go!

Good luck,
*.*.* Cedru *.*.*

Cedru - nice to hear we are growing some of the same plants. I have been a little slow at getting going. Just before vacation we sold a place we had in San Francisco and the garage was loaded. I have been spending the past couple days disposing of everything I can. I still haven't erected my second tent (4x4).

My RQS Diesel and Alien v. Triangle were also freebies. The others I purposely purchase for my first experimentation with Autos. I only have until July 1 (vacation time again - retirement is wonderful). I'm hoping to get in 2 crops.

HI BS --- I ended up using 4 each 7 Gallon bags. The 10 Gallon bags are the same depth but larger diameter. I ran out of CoCo and just ordered some more on Amazon. I will probably use 2 of the 10 Gal once I receive the CoCo. I should have enough time as I just dropped seeds in distilled water this afternoon. I'm using the soaking method then into paper towels for germination. Will be interesting to see how they do because some of crosses I only dropped one seed. I dropped 2 of the Ultimate Auto.

Troy's 2nd Grow — DP Auto Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle Auto, RQS Die

Started Germination Today 1/13/2017

I decided to use the germination method of soaking my seeds in water over night and then put into moist paper towel.

Here's my initial line up - May have some pinch hitters hop in if any of the girls don't make the first inning.

Dutch Passion - Auto Ultimate (2 each)
Dutch Passion - Auto Euphoria
Dutch Passion - Auto Daiquiri Lime
Mephisto - Alien v Tangle Auto (freeby)
Royal Queen Seeds - Diesel Auto (freeby)

1.jpg
2.jpg

A little about my Lineup.

Auto Ultimate

Auto Ultimate is the autoflower version of our bestseller ‘The Ultimate’. This is a plant which delivers good production levels of top strength cannabis, it is highly recommended and delivers consistently impressive harvests.

The best results were obtained when The Ultimate was automated together with some genetics from our original and legendary Auto Mazar The outcome is a vigorous high-yielding variety which grows up to 80-100cm with compact buds ranging from medium to large in size. The buds are sticky and coated with a sweet aromatic coating of resin. The taste and high from Auto Ultimate are very similar in quality to the original.

With proven parent genetics, and the best Dutch Passion auto breeding techniques, Auto Ultimate guarantees a great performance in your grow room. We feel this is one of the best combinations of yield, quality and consistency available, even from our own collection.

Indica / Sativa - Percentage Unknown

Grow Time - 10 Weeks

Feminized Auto Flowering Seed

3.jpg

Second in the LineUp is Royal Queen Seeds - Diesel Automatic

This powerful, automatic flowering Diesel hybrid can go from 0 to 60 grams in only 60 days. This strain is a hybrid of the classic New York City Diesel crossed with the awesome Lowryder #2.

Diesel Automatic offers the well-known and much-loved taste and aroma of the New York City Diesel while offering quicker harvests thanks to the autoflowering genetics gained from its Lowryder #2 parent. Like all the newer autoflowering hybrids, it has an improved yield and better flavour compared to many of the original autoflowering strains.

It is a fast and powerful strain (good growers can expect 60 grams per plant) and takes around 8 weeks for the whole growth cycle. This means it can grow almost anywhere, and is ideal for small grow tents, cupboards or guerrilla grows outdoors. It normally grows to a height of around 50 to 70 cm indoors, but can grow larger if given space or grown outdoors.

Diesel Automatic has a strong odour, so please keep this in mind if growing in more discreet conditions. Its flavour is mainly the chemical, fuel-like diesel taste but not quite as overpowering. There is also a slight citrus aroma in the buds. If you like New York City Diesel but don’t have the time, space or ability to grow it – then Diesel Automatic is the perfect strain for you.

Cannabinoid content: Medium
Effect: A clean and clear high without euphoria
Genetic background: Quick one x (quick one x Diesel)
Height of the plant: 40-80 cm
Harvest month: 8-9 weeks after sprouting
Yield: 30-50 grams
Type; Sativa:40%; Indica: 30%; Ruderalis: 30%

DP - Auto Euforis

Auto Euforia combines genetics from our original photoperiod Euforia with a carefully selected Automatic Skunk. Euforia herself is an original 1990’s photoperiod Skunk selection chosen for the unique euphoric high which many people experience. The anti-stress Euphoric feeling remains the most appreciated quality of both the auto and photoperiod Euforia genetic lines. This is an automatic sativa with a unique anti anxiety feel-good factor, the fact that she is so easy to grow and yields heavily is a great bonus.

Auto Euforia is a compact/bushy variety with a skunky taste and sweet aroma. Auto Euforia is also a productive variety of both buds and resin, yielding well above average and reaching around 1 metre tall. Typically this variety is harvested 10-11 weeks after germination. Auto Euforia produces top strength cannabis with an energising and happy high, which is at the same time both refreshing and numbing. Auto Euforia is a great choice if you need a variety which is uncomplicated to grow yet capable of producing top quality harvests. This is a tough and robust variety which is also suitable for less experienced auto growers.

Grow Time - 10 Weeks
Sativa Dominate

4.jpg

Auto Daiquiri Lime

Auto Daiquiri Lime is based on a unique Californian Orange phenotype with a sharp citrus lime taste which was hybridised with an elite resinous photoperiod USA Sour Diesel cutting. This was made into a feminized automatic variety Auto Daiquiri Lime which combines the normal superb Dutch Passion auto potency with an unusually rich and appealing fruity/diesel aroma and a fresh sour taste.

She is ready to harvest 11 weeks after germination and prefers a light nutrient regime. This variety suits growers looking for hard hitting USA style XXL harvests with rapid growth. Big, fast and easy, easy enough for a first time grower. Top quality original USA genetics with a fruity sour taste and a strong high.

Growth Time - 10-11 Weeks

Sativa Dominate

5.jpg

Alien Vs Triangle F2 by Mephisto

Originally only produced as an F1 limited edition hybrid between our original strains Ripley's OG and Triangle Kush, this variety was so well received by customers we had no choice but to reproduce her as an F2 and add to our main catalogue items. Seasoned growers of both auto's and photo-periods have made statements like 'the strongest weed I've ever grown' - Alien Vs. Triangle was has also repeatedly tested over 20% thc, with one sample tested at over 25%. This automatic variety is no joke! It was also part of a comparison grow across several forums and social media platforms, so it's also one of the most widely tested and publicized varieties. She yields very well, can grow to over 1.2 meters tall, but also can complete the full automatic cycle within 75 days. Any auto-skeptics should give this lady a whirl:

6.jpg
7.jpg

All the seeds sank to the bottom I packaged them up in paper towel and put them in a domed humidity dome. I have this sitting on propagation heating mat. The mat stays at about 82 degrees.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Wow - the heated propagation mat is really doing it's thing. I couldn't help but to take a peek and the girls are starting to pop after 6 hours.

RQS Diesel has already started to poke her leg out.

3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom