Blaze Showcases The GROWant G5 OSRAM G400 Grow Light

Blazinjones

Ok folks Blaze here back at it again. This time i will be doing some autos done hydro style with a dwc bucket. This journal will be dedicated to my sponsor GroWant. They have sent me this amazing light the G5 G400 model. From seeing how the smaller one does in sweetsues garden i can only expect good things. But first off lets start with some shots of unpacking this beauty. I just love the little ballast i think it is called the little silver box part u plug the light into then u plug that into the wall
well that its so tiny and sleek looking it really fits the whole futuristic look i now wana make my tent/grow area look like lmao.

20180116_101138.jpg
20180116_101303.jpg
20180116_101325.jpg
20180116_101621.jpg
20180116_101707.jpg

This light is so futuristic looking lol im excited like alil school girl over here trying to figure out ways to set everything up lol. Here is the tent with everything up now.

20180116_160114.jpg

Plus my new hydro bucket showed up the other day in the mail so man im set. Now just waiting for my seeds to show up. But im thinking if they arent here by 2morow ill just start one of my red poison autos first and wait on the others till next round. But here is my hydro setup its actually pretty nice lol i really thought the pump even was a nice one it has a metal tip to plug a heavey duty tube into to get air into the bucket via an air stone but yea here it is.

20180112_123955.jpg
20180112_124550.jpg

and then here is the pump it even has a dial to turn the speed up and down i can set it at watever i want for the amount of air i want in the bucket im assuming lol idk ive never seen one on the air pump b4 but ok ill take it haha

20180116_155707.jpg

This looks like its gonna be fun!! I been wanting to do a one bucket dwc grow. Been following weeze and he been killong it in his lil space in dwc!! Cant wait to watch u knock it out of this world. New Bucket New Light Hopefully New Seed!!!!

congratulations on getting new light and new setting.
Can't wait to see how is the final result.

Cheers!
GROWant
Yea thanx man so much i want to say this grow would not be possible right now with out GROWant. I was on the fence about starting another hydro run lol since i couldnt really afford another light but once GROWant messaged me back saying it was a go i was like i have to do it now haha but yea thanx so much for giving me this opportunity to do this i really hope to knock it out the park with this grow thanx again guys over at Growant.

This looks like its gonna be fun!! I been wanting to do a one bucket dwc grow. Been following weeze and he been killong it in his lil space in dwc!! Cant wait to watch u knock it out of this world. New Bucket New Light Hopefully New Seed!!!!

hey man great to have ya here gona be doing some interesting things with this grow between using my one dwc bucket so far its only one lol but yea between using that for an auto or two at once if i can get 4 or 5 zips off each plant i woud be happy with that since im seeing people pull 7 or 8 shit ive even seen some one pull 12 oz off an auto ive never been there myself but thats why i just went ahead and got it done with lol but yea thanx for the boost of confidence brotha n glad to have ya here for the ride.

Subbed for the ride, nice setup you have. Best of luck to you...️

thanx bro glad to have u along for the ride hopefully we can pull some amazing yield off some autos im out to try and push these babies the farthest they can go lol.

Wat nutrients u are using n if u don't have hydrogurd then get it ul b thanking urself in the future lol or sm90 so ur roots don't catch root rot

ok no i wont be keeping them that high i just need to order some more yoyos lol. but yea i dont have either one of those nutes u mentioned and im using advanced nutrients ph perfect micro, grow, and bloom plus adding in some silica additive from pro-tekt but will be getting the silica from a.n. probably along with a few others so any of those nutes u recomend i get let me know cause they seem to have alot that seems to me anyway to be just duplicates of one another but a different name and cool lable lol but i wana get some of the good ones cause they are great nutes jusover board on a few lol but i wana create a massive feast for the roots so they can grow my plants haha and get these girlys to be some fat mamas lol well not any mothers for the autos but some i plan of reversing to get some auto pollen to add into the strain im currently working on making as of right now im pheno hunting threw the reg beans i made from having a black domina female pollinated with male hindu kush skunk the purps pollen and normally the black dom. dont put out any purple till late late veg or more normally its during flower time but so far these veg babies that i am currently sexing some clones to see what each plant is male or female but they are already having purple shoing up in some of the leaves lol so i hope to get some females and get this dialed in more but i was thinking on adding in red poison auto pollen to the mix just cause i would love to have the pinks and reds that strain has to offer plus it has the best taste ive tasted in a long time just a very excotic taste like a mix of some kind of berry jetfuel/diesel gas taste very dank buds but now i got a bunch of new autos coming in the mail its guna be hard to choose lol.

That's great man never tried advance nutrients lol always used gh stuff lol but just make shur to check u water daily cuz in hydro it's easy to forget roots are very delicate lol . Cool I'm trying to do the same thing lol I got alien og strawberry cough crazy plum purple northern light n wifi I'm trying to make a great new strain lol

That's great man never tried advance nutrients lol always used gh stuff lol but just make shur to check u water daily cuz in hydro it's easy to forget roots are very delicate lol . Cool I'm trying to do the same thing lol I got alien og strawberry cough crazy plum purple northern light n wifi I'm trying to make a great new strain lol
Yea man that sounds like it's guna be a tastey one for sure dam how is that alien ive been wanting to get some alien strains for awhile now.

Oh yeah me 2. Who is the breeder of that one if u dnt mind me askn also where do u get ur seeds from?
I have ordered from Seedsman, GYO, Cropkings, and Ontario seed bank and I have had good luck with all of them. I ordered from Seedsman and GYO 3 times each and Cropkings and Ontario one time...️

I got them from Ontario seed bank but DANA genetics is the breeder. Im pretty sure Seedsman and GYO has it also...️
Thanx GYO is one i use alot so great that has me excited I think im guna get sum alien genetics the next time I order beans. Lol I love growing this herb man its so fun having so much to be able to choose from the list is really endless when u think about it plus then if u include the crosses sum1 could make during the time sum1 is growing ya no so really as long as u get good genetics and learn to breed slightly and make pollen u cud purchase some beans and ultimately never need to buy beans again unless u wanted to change genetics or breeders.

I have ordered from Seedsman, GYO, Cropkings, and Ontario seed bank and I have had good luck with all of them. I ordered from Seedsman and GYO 3 times each and Cropkings and Ontario one time...️
Yea i done crop king seeds was my first ever purchase lmao and im still running there purple kush from almost 2 years ago and I still have it in my rotation haha I actually just popped my last bean from them 3 or 4 months ago when i started my purple kush tht is in my flower tent right now and just started making buds last week or so so i will be having a good harvest there im excited about lol actually my next few plants to harvest have me pretty excited since this is my first hempy harvest and with the new strain i got devils carnival this will be my first harvest of her and omg its sooo hard not to go and pick a bud of her hahaha but yea i wana let her go the full time and let those buds jus get all far and beautiful they r some of the most colorful buds ive growen in a photo period plant.

Thanx GYO is one i use alot so great that has me excited I think im guna get sum alien genetics the next time I order beans. Lol I love growing this herb man its so fun having so much to be able to choose from the list is really endless when u think about it plus then if u include the crosses sum1 could make during the time sum1 is growing ya no so really as long as u get good genetics and learn to breed slightly and make pollen u cud purchase some beans and ultimately never need to buy beans again unless u wanted to change genetics or breeders.
Yea I love growing and I like having a variety to choose from lol. One of these days I'm going to try and breed a couple strains and see what I come up with lol, never know might come up with something amazing lol...️

Back
Top Bottom