Fudrucker's First Grow Ever! Pineapple Haze & Blueberry In Bubblebuckets - LED

Fudruckers

Welcome to my first ever grow. Any and all advise is welcome and appreciated.

After months of research I decided my best option for growing in a small tent was 5 gallon bubble buckets. Here is a breakdown of my materials...

Materials:
VivoSun- 20"x36"x62" tent
VivoSun - 4" exhaust fan (200CFM)
VivoSun - 4" Carbon Filter
2 - 6" adjustable clip on fans
Viparspectra - 450watt LED
Active Aqua - 3W air pump (1 per bucket)
VivoSun - 4" air diffuser (1 per bucket)
VivoSun - 4" air stone (1 per bucket)
Invisipure - 2.5 Liter Humidifier

Nutrients:
General Hydroponics Advanced Flora Series
D-Klor (dechlorinator)
Hydroguard

Water:
tap water - 177PPM from faucet.
Bucket water temp - 65 to 68 degrees

Seeds:
Pineapple Haze (left) and Blueberry (right) from 420.

Tent Temps:
Between 66 degrees at night and 80 degrees during the day.

Re: FUDRUCKER'S FIRST GROW EVER! Pineapple Haze and Blueberry in Bubblebuckets, LED,

Subbed in! Those are some healthy looking girls you have there. Looking forward to following your journey with them :)

FUDRUCKER'S FIRST GROW EVER! Pineapple Haze and Blueberry in Bubblebuckets, LED, and

Week 6 of 12/12. I removed all the water leaves.

Few Flower shots...

Pineapple Haze

Blueberry. You'll notice the top cola started to grow sideways due to height issues. I have tied down the tallest colas and the flowers have now started to grow straight up again.

Re: FUDRUCKER'S FIRST GROW EVER! Pineapple Haze and Blueberry in Bubblebuckets, LED,

I was very worried about defoliating so much into Flower but decided to chance it. Every day they seem to fill out more and more!

Any feedback or helpful tips for finishing out the Flower season is appreciated. I believe I have about 3-4 weeks to go before they are ready to harvest.

I'm changing every week on the dot.

Here is my feed schedule for the Pineapple Haze. The adds on the right column are Diamond Nectar and Flora Nectar. The chart is per bucket not per gallon.

The things to remember about removing lower growth is whether it's getting enough light, the plant will put all its energy into the higher growth but at the same time removing too many fan leaves and growth at a time can stress the plant and you may suffer with reduced yield since the plant uses the leaves for both getting light and nutrients.

Thanks, Purkle.

I heavily defoliated in week 4 of Flower because my tent was too crowded and wasn't circulating air like it needed, but because of that heavy defoliation the lower growth is getting decent light. Since they are receiving light and producing flowers, I will leave them alone for this grow.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom