Shlook's Organic 2x Identical Tent - New Grower - 600HPS

Shlook

Having had a such a long break from this world, I decided to document here my first grow using this setup.

Current Twin Tent Setup

2x Secret Jardin DR120 tents
2x Sunmaster Digital Balast 600W
2x Sunmaster dual spectrum 600W HPS Bulbs
2x Goldstar maxibright 150mm air cooled reflector
2x large carbon filters (second hand, see photos)
2x RVK Silo 150E2 extraction fans
2x 5 meter lengths of ducting
2x Digital Fan controllers
2x circuit breakers

Growing In:

4-pot Autopot Watering Systems (gravity fed watering)

Playgron Batmix Substrate (100% natural)

BIOTABS from Holland: contains-

1. Biotabs
2. Startrex
3. Orgatrex
4. Mycotrex
5. Bactrex

1 box is supposed to do 5-10 plants, my guy who's used them before recommended one box per 4 plants. Who knows, they're £70gbp a box so maybe he just wanted to sell me 2....

The biotabs come with detailed instructions and are recommended to be used along side the Autopot automatic watering systems.

You'll need scales to measure everything by the book.

After setting up both tents, I turned my attention to my propogation tent (Secret Jardin DP90 with a small florescent light) to see how my mail order seeds were coming along.

My buddy had ordered me 10x Dr Krippling "The Incredible Bulk" seeds from an online supplier. The seeds came quickly, along with plenty of free sample seeds.

The original plan was to have the three tents, propogation tent - veg tent - flowering tent.

This fell through fairly quickly when I realised the majority of the seeds I had were Autos, including the Bulks.

I'll be the first to admit my error here, I'd been so excited to get the seeds out of the pack and into the ground, that I hadn't even read the card the seeds came on properly....

This is the reason for the difference in the stages of the two tents... When I realised the lights in both tents would stay on 18/6.... It was time to get the rest of the seeds going.

I've seen loads of ways on here of how to germinate seeds...

What I did:

1. Take small square pot (see photo)
2. Fill to top with Batmix
3. Make a hole an inch deep as wide as a pencil
4. Pop in seed and cover with mix
5. Water well and place in covered propogation tray.

Three to 4 days later I had my first shoot. 100% success rate so far using this method on around 35 seeds.

I replanted the 4 strongest looking plants into the Autopot system and watered well with the Orgatrex food as directed. After planting this is all that needs to be done for 7 days.

Day 8, turn on Autopot reservoir and sit back and wait.

Using the biotabs and the autopot system is an extremely hands off growing approach....

At the time of writing the very first Bulk seems to have gone into flower after 6 weeks and 1 day.

Also,

You'll notice there are more than the 4x incredible bulks in each tent.

Most of these will be off to my buddys place but we'll see. They are all the free seeds that came with the original order, along with one mystery seed (female).

Also pictured:

Girl Scout Cookies Auto (fastbuds)
Gorilla Glue Auto (fastbuds)
Black DOG
Purple Envy
Cinderella 99
Knockout

The hopefull theory is that all the Autos will flower while the non Autos continue to veg... When harvested Autos then can switch for non autos to flower....

I will update on here every week from now until harvest..... Everything crossed

Watch this space.

Having had a such a long break from this world, I decided to document here my first grow using this setup.

Current Twin Tent Setup

2x circuit breakers

Growing In:

1. Biotabs
2. Startrex
3. Orgatrex
4. Mycotrex
5. Bactrex

1 box is supposed to do 5-10 plants, my guy who's used them before recommended one box per 4 plants. Who knows, they're £70gbp a box so maybe he just wanted to sell me 2....

The biotabs come with detailed instructions and are recommended to be used along side the Autopot automatic watering systems.

After setting up both tents, I turned my attention to my propogation tent (Secret Jardin DP90 with a small florescent light) to see how my mail order seeds were coming along.

My buddy had ordered me 10x Dr Krippling "The Incredible Bulk" seeds from an online supplier. The seeds came quickly, along with plenty of free sample seeds.

The original plan was to have the three tents, propogation tent - veg tent - flowering tent.

This fell through fairly quickly when I realised the majority of the seeds I had were Autos, including the Bulks.

I'll be the first to admit my error here, I'd been so excited to get the seeds out of the pack and into the ground, that I hadn't even read the card the seeds came on properly....

This is the reason for the difference in the stages of the two tents... When I realised the lights in both tents would stay on 18/6.... It was time to get the rest of the seeds going.

What I did:

Three to 4 days later I had my first shoot. 100% success rate so far using this method on around 35 seeds.

I replanted the 4 strongest looking plants into the Autopot system and watered well with the Orgatrex food as directed. After planting this is all that needs to be done for 7 days.

Using the biotabs and the autopot system is an extremely hands off growing approach....

At the time of writing the very first Bulk seems to have gone into flower after 6 weeks and 1 day.

Also,

Most of these will be off to my buddys place but we'll see. They are all the free seeds that came with the original order, along with one mystery seed (female).

Also pictured:

Black DOG
Purple Envy
Cinderella 99
Knockout

The hopefull theory is that all the Autos will flower while the non Autos continue to veg... When harvested Autos then can switch for non autos to flower....

Watch this space.

38285c4b7b56ef398949050998632928.jpg
dc6e4f404fbd439059fa7030d55c3d67.jpg
8a093800607efa3e45b2b53541f5147a.jpg
a88e7979b173595e0766ae988884ca70.jpg
abe48f0dab10e08fdbb0a2ab6ae574d8.jpg
cb9210d7ed671c7093ac2e7e3b0c4e92.jpg
0a08e0cb75bed96287180b38c48865ba.jpg
6a8197c94514e22a7977502764a09646.jpg
8ec28ff51d5b2d6b93541888328c38b8.jpg
56def99c461142b833522d469d28d161.jpg
cc4aa9c2017a4377c2cfc5cb3cc86e2c.jpg
a1e5e328b86700b803099aea7872747a.jpg
a1f1d6f5481be81eb322cf6ce64b5f98.jpg
Do I need to worry about these yellowing tips?

Current Twin Tent Setup

2x circuit breakers

Growing In:

1. Biotabs
2. Startrex
3. Orgatrex
4. Mycotrex
5. Bactrex

What I did:

Also,

Also pictured:

Black DOG
Purple Envy
Cinderella 99
Knockout

Watch this space.

38285c4b7b56ef398949050998632928.jpg
dc6e4f404fbd439059fa7030d55c3d67.jpg
8a093800607efa3e45b2b53541f5147a.jpg
a88e7979b173595e0766ae988884ca70.jpg
abe48f0dab10e08fdbb0a2ab6ae574d8.jpg
cb9210d7ed671c7093ac2e7e3b0c4e92.jpg
0a08e0cb75bed96287180b38c48865ba.jpg
6a8197c94514e22a7977502764a09646.jpg
8ec28ff51d5b2d6b93541888328c38b8.jpg
56def99c461142b833522d469d28d161.jpg
cc4aa9c2017a4377c2cfc5cb3cc86e2c.jpg
a1e5e328b86700b803099aea7872747a.jpg
a1f1d6f5481be81eb322cf6ce64b5f98.jpg
Welcome back to the wonderful world of growing Shlook!

I've subbed in mostly because I'm excited to see another UK grower on here!

You have a sick set up bru. Shame about the autos but it's not the end of the world :).

I've always avoided the autos previously however I've grown one so far and it was the easiest grow ever. They are very low maintenance IMO and you're right on the money leaving them under 18/6 while the photos veg. I'm actually doing the exact same thing right now.

As far as the yellowing ends. I've had one experience of this before and we narrowed it down to either being burn from the light or a PH problem but the PH ended up being fine. Check out your PH and adjust if needed or raise the lights up a smidge?

Happy growing and I'll be stopping by often :)

Much love,

Purkle

Welcome back to the wonderful world of growing Shlook!

I've subbed in mostly because I'm excited to see another UK grower on here!

You have a sick set up bru. Shame about the autos but it's not the end of the world :).

I've always avoided the autos previously however I've grown one so far and it was the easiest grow ever. They are very low maintenance IMO and you're right on the money leaving them under 18/6 while the photos veg. I'm actually doing the exact same thing right now.

As far as the yellowing ends. I've had one experience of this before and we narrowed it down to either being burn from the light or a PH problem but the PH ended up being fine. Check out your PH and adjust if needed or raise the lights up a smidge?

Happy growing and I'll be stopping by often :)

Much love,

Purkle
Hi Purkle,

Thanks so much for subbing in, great to see another UK Grower like you say!

Thanks about the setup... Looks like you have the same tent .

I know kinda gutted about the Autos but been reassured by many posts of sik looking autos...

Looks like yours are well on the way... Saw you asking about DWC and watering before...the Autopot system I have is a way of automatically watering soil based grows....it has a systern a bit like a toilet...

I don't currently have the ability to test the PH... One of the supposed benefits of the Biotabs is that you aren't meant to have to check the PH...lights are nearly at maximum height... The previous plant photographed is the tallest of the bunch so perhaps could be a case of being too close regarding yellowing tips...

Thanks so much for checking in and looking forward to seeing your progress too!

47 days in...

One of the Incredible Bulks very much looks like something different.

More (hopefully better) pictures and detailed update to follow
32c1e70787cda10b39a2fadbba23b928.jpg
09df19b78be83e1b1e28dbb7bf6cb446.jpg
7654e2bcbbb3bb1733146e13eb8149cd.jpg
73b485530de9533182852dc22e8a0be1.jpg
c6aff118294094935f10ded6e313d43e.jpg
And another update.

Tent twos occupants have shot up in past couple of days.

Not much time to write today but photo updates.

Thank goodness for the autopot system, they've been thirsty girls.

They do all look kinda small? Someone told me not to trim Autos....anyone back this up?

Fun video - Thanks.

I don't believe you can post videos from Google Drive. I know they don't like pasting links to places like Amazon and EBay. I have tried using the Video Link and it didn't work.

An option might be to post a picture and then highlight the picture and press the link button and link the picture to your video.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom