Grand Daddy Purple & Blue Dream, Wilma Drip System, Fieldofgreen

fieldofgreen

420 Member
Starting my first journal so starting from scrath. Hoping to learn something from fellow growers :Namaste:
I'have been growing in soil for 4 harvest, using organic products. Then i felt i wanted to try something different, something new. I lost my hydro virginity to this wilma drip system, and im pretty lost with it but plants are still alive :cheer:. It got one big tank 85L and one water pump connected to the drippers. I also have one 70cm airpipe with air inputs in both ends in my tank. Im using 400W HPS for veg and 600W for flowering if we get that far. Here is my setup.

IMG_87595.jpg

IMG_87634.jpg
IMG_87735.jpg

I had few problems at start. I germinated seeds and let them grow for about week and transferred them in wilma in rockwool cubes.
In instructions it says to time the pump 2 times a day (15min feed) And when time went past it stunned most of them very bad. with only small rockwool cubes and clays it doesnt hold water very long specilly with 400W hps. When i notised this some of damage had been done but i increased the feed to 15min every 4 hours when lights are on. And they took off, but you see it in some plants but they are recovering. 3 seedling dried in that period ( from 8 in total) so thats why some plants are bit older than others. It it is also making problems cause i have only one water tank for all of the plants of course.

I topped 2 of the biggest plants already hoping it so slow them a bit so others could catch them a bit.
Here is Liberty haze & biggest of bluedreams
IMG_87685.jpg
IMG_87677.jpg

I also raised lights a bit from light burning for the smallest ones..
Heres smaller ones
IMG_87726.jpg
IMG_87715.jpg
IMG_87693.jpg
IMG_87706.jpg
IMG_87665.jpg

I have been thinking would it be better to let bigger ones to go and fill the tent with them only couse i would need to add my nutes in tank and it burns the smallest ones? Maybe i just see if they survive from that. Cause i could the cutting from the biggest ones cause i have rooting hormones also? from india with love :Namaste:

Im using FloraDuo nutes by GHE. all nutes are ml/10L
Been given it by chart. 5ml bloom 5ml grow. But i thing soon i need to start full veg nutes for the biggest ones? 15ml grow and 5ml bloom

EC meter is on its way so i dont have it already. My PHs have been 5.7-6.2. When i washed my clays i used tap water which is approx 7.4 in here so in the start it raised it pretty fast but now it is been more stable. 5.7-6.0

Would love to have all advises you growers have. Im very unconftable with this system specially now because bad start it most awful thing!

Moved the light away a bit & added ph 5.7 plain water to the res and plants are thriving! 2 topped plants are recovering quickly. i was lucky with my only liberty haze i have.. got 6 new tops with only 1 cut! hope they all make it. for 2 empty spots i hot 2 blueberry clones coming. rooted and healrhy they should catch up good

Linerty haze
1ee7d9a77137961ad97f31da84307a49.jpg

a2cf542e45c503a423fd1352ac61e490.jpg

Gran daddy purple
06aa8121fcadab7aa15d2138f8571764.jpg

Hello my fellow growers. Its been few weeks since last update and now they are getting comfortable. Im keeping PPMs now about 350-420. Floraduo nutes 15ml Grow 5ml Bloom / 10 L.
IMG_89837.jpg

IMG_89985.jpg

I changed the res as i raised my feedin to full veg,
4 Plants on the left are Gran Daddy Purple, reg seeds so i have been looking them if i could see signs of pre flowers but they arent still showing.. 4 of the right are Blur Dream, and they are going much faster then gpd.

I also put my blueberry clone that i got from my friend on the growing box and hope that they can get going a bit and then i will start flowering :)
IMG_89947.jpg

Should i start flowering after this week or should i wait more? Dont want it to get too crowded.. What do you guys think?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom