2nd Grow From A Time Lacking Newbie

Waggy1978

420 Member
Hi all, this is my second attempt at a grow, first one was average..... 24 dry grams from 2 ak auto fems..... same seeds and set ups, they look ok to me so far, just wondering if anyone has any tips for me that could help me get a better yield this time around?? My set us is:
1.2x1.2x1.8 tent
Carbon 4'' extraction
1x300watt blue cfl
1x300watt red cfl
1x200watt dual cfl (not using at the mo, not sure if it will benefit)
Breathable 12ltr pots
Coco pro
Coco A and B nutrients
Ak auto feminised seeds

As the title explains, I really don't have much time in the day to be spending a lot with the girls..... Any help or pointers gratefully welcomed!
ca8bb38d24ee856df7e66d25b765c98f.jpg

Hi all, this is my second attempt at a grow, first one was average..... 24 dry grams from 2 ak auto fems..... same seeds and set ups, they look ok to me so far, just wondering if anyone has any tips for me that could help me get a better yield this time around?? My set us is:
1.2x1.2x1.8 tent
Carbon 4'' extraction
1x300watt blue cfl
1x300watt red cfl
1x200watt dual cfl (not using at the mo, not sure if it will benefit)
Breathable 12ltr pots
Coco pro
Coco A and B nutrients
Ak auto feminised seeds

As the title explains, I really don't have much time in the day to be spending a lot with the girls..... Any help or pointers gratefully welcomed!
ca8bb38d24ee856df7e66d25b765c98f.jpg
Day 47 BTW which concerns me a bit as apparently they should be ready to harvest in three weeks which I really can't see....

Can get a good led for $100 for. 2' area..
T5 works great and cheep also....

They should be flowering by now
Really? Didn't realise the cheap ones were actually any good?.... Have you had experience of them? Is T5 the brand? Yeah, thought they should be by now..... Oh well, it's all a learning curve..... Thanks for your help.

:Namaste:
Looking nice Waggy. What are we at, day 65? ;)
How many days do you plan to run them?:confused:
In my past few auto grows, some plants have had to run 100 days instead of the 70 advertised.:straightface:

It is personal preference really. Some may cut it as soon as the trichome ratio is pleasing to the eye.:eyebrowsmile:
I let my last plant go for 85 days, and the buds are very dense. :trance:

:Namaste:
Looking nice Waggy. What are we at, day 65? ;)
How many days do you plan to run them?:confused:
In my past few auto grows, some plants have had to run 100 days instead of the 70 advertised.:straightface:

It is personal preference really. Some may cut it as soon as the trichome ratio is pleasing to the eye.:eyebrowsmile:
I let my last plant go for 85 days, and the buds are very dense. :trance:
I think I'll just leave them until they look about right! Last ones took just over 90 but I was happy with the smoke , I'm in no rush! Will be one at a time when it comes to it as some are still well behind the others!

Back
Top Bottom