Santa Maria F8 SpeeCees, Hydro, LED, 12-12 Method

Jaspy

This grow is totally devoted to SpeeCees and is only possible because of the kindness of his heart. To actually have a chance to work with F8’s is a privilege alone,but to actually nurse his precious Hand picked lady’s is an honour ! Thank you Cees )’( :thanks:
I am posting this grow report because Cees asked me to. I no longer post on any boards due to time constraints on my part, I just don’t seem to have enough anymore !

Now down to the nursery, I am using an unproven system that I put together to nurse these new girls. I am starting direct from seed straight into the nursery. No transplanting or disturbing of the crib for them. I am using a special blanket to tuck the girls in with and so far so good :)
The girls are into day 6 starting right from placement under their blanky. So far out of 36 girls all but 3 have poked their heads out to say good morning ! At day 5 I turned on the lights and are watching them start to tan !

:circle-of-love:I am running the lights 12-12 and will until full maturity.

ricks_latest_2018_769_1_.jpg

Ok well it’s day six and it appears I’m speeding along a little too fast with the top down,the girls are getting a bit of a sunburn. So I’ve dropped down to only one set of lights and monitoring from there. :yikes::yikes:

Pretty wicked setup there my friend. Don't mind if I join I hope.....interested to see what's next.

Welcome and thanks my friend! I’m as interested as you to see how things develop as well :) Enjoy

This is day 7 and not much going on except it looks like a few girls got a little too much sun , they must have been from up Nort :riskybusiness: I think I’m going to replace the burnt ones. I don’t think it’s really too late since the majority aren’t quite taking their sunbean hats off yet ;)
No pics for a bit since I got a virus that completely wiped out my hard drive... seems this new photo format (HEIC) is new enough for the boys to play the virus games with in converson programs. Hopefully I will be back in a few days with fresh pics.

Sounds good. Super interested to see how you've got those chambers rigged...and what that medium is?

We I’m back :) computer still has issues but the girls are continuing to hatch slowly. So far out of 50 beans, 23 girls have breathed fresh air, with another 17 have to break out and 10 girls must have got their tails into heaven’s gate, cause they just aren’t home ! Here is a couple of shots today. I’m sure happy that their stretch is very limited. I changed out the res yesterday and recirculate every 10 hrs, with the air pump coming on for 10 mins ever four hrs. Tent temps are running at 72f/22c and res is cycling between 65/70f/18/20c. Humidity 50%. I’m using rodi H2O in the res, ph adjusted to 5.5 with 1/4 strength Hormex and 1/2 strength Hydroguard.

Hey Guy, ya it’s a hydro setup and we shall see how these girls fill out and manage from there. Let’s see where this goes :))

Just an update this evening of the Super Full Blue moon. I changed the nursery bedding from sprouting , to their new diapers onto maturity. Which also means air only, 5 mins every 6hrs for a while. Cheers )’(

Well I’m sorry to say that due to a malfunctioning ph meter this grow is in jepopordy to the point of being irrecoverable... such is life. So this diary is closed. Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom