My New Setup & Grow Journal For Many Strains Pound A Week Here We Go

Should i sog or scrog with 1 plant monsters

• Sea of green sog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scrog plus veg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Merandjoe123

Hello, everyone happy growing. I. Have finally built my basement room well still finishing up touchs so all advice will be helpful im running 11 strains but have over 50 to choose from since im just starting this journal i wont state every strain right now but will soon enough. Ok on to the fun part
My setup :
10x16x7 basement grow room which i could make it into a 10x27x7 im running 8 600 watt lights each in there own 4x4 footprint perfectly measure entire room to every milla inch right now only 2 lights are on im running 1 6 inch fan pushing air out to opening under my dining room and my father inlaws rooms floor love the heated floor haha
Im also running a heater in room due to lights out its 66degrees with lights on its 71 so now with heater on its 73 degrees lights on or off need advice or temp swing should i allow any because right now theres no temp swing at all never even hit 72 or 74 even when lights turn out its always 73 im running 1 table top fan pushing air around room yes i know i know i need more and that is coming but room isnt perfectly done yet plan to add 4 wall mounts and to table top oscilating fans on floor to push air under and over. My lights are air cooled obvisouly right now i have 4 plants in there still vegging because my upstair room is over crowded literally cant get in there without moving plants around but its ok i guess everything is on dripper systems upstairs and down the 4 plants downstairs are in super soil and upstairs is the start of my coco grow my soil i feed just alaskan fish fert and molasses til flowering then move to pure bloom by botanicare for my coco plants i have free nutrients for 2 years so im using clean grows nutrient line there a b mix for veg and ab mix for flowering with other additives i was given a ton of free samples to try from companies so trying some others out like dakine 420 nutrients complete line HEEEEEEYYYYY I LIKE FREE REGARDLESS IF ANY GOOD but honestly all the nutrient lines are the same just about dont get caught up in high dollar crap that does same job as the home batch you made of nutrients assuming you can follow recipes and can read. Im also building a mobile grow room from a camper that will house 18 lights and 18 3x3 stations whoch will be a new thread it self. Well either way im sure im missing alot but please comment and ill try to figure a way to put up pictures as i remember more ill add it in but hey heres to the journey of a pound a week

Re: My new setup and grow journal for many strains pound a week here we goo

Good luck hope you hit the ground running. On temps. 66 and 71 weren't bad. My plants have always did well in the 70's. The temps with the heater on are fine but I think you are using electricity that you don't have to. As long as soil temps are above 50 degrees you should be fine. Marijuana likes mild temps. I hope you are in a legal state if you are going to run that many lights. Bill size is only one of the red flags your electric bill will show. Major increases and fluctuation are the biggest red flag. House size also is a indicator. If the 2 bedroom house that used to have $100 electric bills now has bills over $300 Red Flag. The bills you are going to create will be in the $400 range minimum at least. Old adage was you can run 1 1000hps per room without much notice. So with a 4 bedroom house you could run 4 lights. As you go you can slowly increase your bill. Then you could add more lights later. Bills going real high real fast are a Red Flag. Even if you are in a legal state high electric bills might show you are over your plant count............................................................................................................................
You have enough light for a pound a week. But not all strains will produce enough to do this regularly with multiple strain grows. Indoors that means you will have to harvest at least 6 to 8 plants a week. Maybe as low as 4 if you really know what you are doing and have no problems. So you are going to have to tear your grow room which you probably already planned for. Sounds like it would be a very interesting grow to be around. Going to be a lot of work, hope you don't have a day job.

Well thank you for the concern and yes im in a legal state and own my home which is 5 bedroom 2 bath house that before the foreclosure had 15 people living in home with machines for dialsys and then was vacant 2 years before i bought it here your alliwed 12 plants per adult over 21 plus your allowed to grow for friends who dont have the space so my house is allowed 24 plants but i also grow for 6 friends so do the math lol alot i wont be going over 30 plants ever let alone what i can legally do plus electric is owned by town so its dirt cheap my entire setup running cost 285 electric wise thats everything included previous owners paid over 550 a month before us i just renovated house so electric wont be a issue and my plant count is always legal so police can come in anytime lol i open my doors to law enforcement nothing to hide 8 600 watt lights plus 2 400s for veg my camper will be legal too 1 plant under each light in there 2 spaces for each person so never will be illegal ever dont need to be thank you massachusett i dont sell anything and most plants arent mine to give away and those people dont sell i know that for sure there all patients who only do edibles and vape pens so its justified why 1 pound a week im going the 4 plant count to 6 plant count for myself my yields are just for mmmmmmmm sake so yield hahahahaha a few strains i have are the real deal best strawberry banana its been tested many times also have the reserva privada sour diesel the only true sour diesel ive grown and smoked all the rest also have vanilla kush barney farms white lavender chemdog #4 and a few more ill be back on in a few to post the actual list wofe wants me to roll up so urgh off i go

Question you said temps are ok so ima turn off heater i was worried about sugar production slowing down with to cold now question lights on wouldnt it be better to be upper 70s for everything and 2 do they need fluctuation and next question is you think i should cut rooms in half 4 lights each and flip flop lights im not worried about electric but wondered about the flip flop lights to run just 4 balassts

As promissed these are some strains im running or have available
Strains we carry:
[ ] Means running now
[v] Means available to run
[ ] Tangilope by dna genetics
[v] Sour diesel by cali connection
[ ] Gorilla glue by gg strains llc
[v] Gorilla glue 4 by gg strains
[v] Critical 2.0 by Dinafem
[ ] Strawberry banana by reserva privada
[v] Skywalker kush by reserva privada
[ ] Sour diesel by reserva privada
[ ] Chemdog #4 by blim burn seeds
[ ] Afghan skunk by expert seeds
[v] Bc diesel by blim burn seeds
[ ] Double black by g13
[v] Sour diesel by blim burn seeds
[ ] Lsd by barney farms
[ ] Vanilla kush by barney farms
[v] Gorilla glue #4 Ö ww by expert seeds
[v] Kushage by th seeds
[ ] White lavender by g13
[v] Blueberry headband by humboldt
[v] Purple orange cbd by dinafem
[v] Original amnesia by dinafem
[ ] Blue dream
[ ] Skunk #1
[v] Superman og kush
[v] Og kush

Autoflower seed strains:

[v] Og kush by humboldt
[v] Lemon haze by emerald triangle
[v] Polar express by greenbuds
[v] Gigabud by G13
[v] Super Cali haze by short stuff
[v] Haze 2.0 by dinafem
[v] Super skunk by sensi seed
[v] Double diesel ryder by sagarmatha
[v] Northern lights by nirvana
[v] Bio diesel mass by advanced

Well finally learned how to add photos so heres my clone and veg room for now
1517174399167881893290.jpg

View image in gallery

Will add more of basement setup just had my daughter crawling on me so had to get offline for while its not the high dollar setup most have i did it with $1000 into the veg cloners and 2 600 watt lights 1 cool tube 1 air cooled hood and and fans humidifier and inline fan plus the room build its in a 10x9x7 room that i built a temp/ fake wall in to seporate i did flower in the room so room is dialed perfect now my first grow was only 11 ozs from 6 plants vegged 3 weeks after i received clones it was under a 1000 watt with ac in room now veg room is 79-83 at all times and rh is 60% without ac

Ok everyone im back to update sorry been a while but my father inlaw is dying in hospital so its emotional here im. Trying to keep going pushing my self threw depression spells so please people bare with me. Today i will post pictures of basement and the 4 plants down there and there mutations all 4 are mutated crosses i made 1 i didnt feed or water for 2 weeks and sliced her down the middle and shes my biggest best looking plant all 4 were experiments to push to max abuse but ill get back online again soon shout out to brandon and will enjoy the seat will please feel free to help with pictures lol yours are better then mine

Yeah you've got a shitload of plants lol. I'll try to see past Scrogs giant hat!

Well today i transplanted 2 plants yes only 2 gorilla glue 4 and tangilope tomorrow i transplant everything just about from cloner drove 4 hours to get a killer deal 4 600 watt complete setups 2 extra batwing reflectors 7 new hps bulbs 5 new mh bulbs 2x4x5 grow tent 2 box fans 2 300 watt led lights 1 500 watt led 50 1 gallon pots and 9 2 gallon pots for $60 yes thats $60 everything works perfect
orca-image-1517617330759_jpg_1517617338849.jpeg
519_1517617342622.jpeg
517_1517617345378.jpeg
515_1517617349437.jpeg

Im nervous about trying your setup out scrogdawg i finally figured out and tuned my drip system with my 50/50 mix but i really what to setup a rdwc setup thing is i dont buy kits i would rather build iam also upgrading to the autopots for some of my setups and will do side by side comparision with drip autopots and rdwc i have leb equipment to test thc and cbd and all lol dont ask how bad damage on my pockets that was buuuut well worth it

Ok everyone long time update ive been building a 12wide x 9 long veg room ima run 4 lights totaling 2000 watts for veg room and decided my 4.5x9 will be cloner room with 2 4 light t8s and 1 cloner under each light each cloner is 60 sites i will update pictures now for the oops so i have a panda wall 12 feet long 10 feet high ok well i never fonished hooking up inline fans to lights so temps shoot to 93 so hooked 1 fan to both sets of 4 lights each set 2 on 1 side running 600 watts and 1 on other side for the plants well problem arose when suction and room was sealed so good it sucked in my walls ouch lol wasnt pretty so i fixed that room stays a from 74 to 76 mostly always at 75 lights out i choose to run a heater as temps hit 62 lights out so heater is locked into 71-73 now it barely comes on ever but still needs to go on i dont like 60s so why should they my glr routine for lights amazing growth i can see daily for sure so tried and true thats 13 strains of ever race so it works for most strains. Ill let you know when i find a strain that doesnt like it as i will run over 2000 strains under it at some point. I will update pictures tomorrow when i take them and hey will where were you bro we coulda used another set of hands man come on man. Well thats it for now smoked some skywalker og so im to stoned to remember anything anymore night everyone

Back
Top Bottom