Northside Clones

SwAggNiFiCeNt

Well hello everyone and welcome. It's going to be my absolute pleasure to share this grow/journal here with you all. A little about me, I just completed my first grow that was all documented here start to finish where I yielded 10.48 oz off 2 critical kush plants in a 2x2.5 tent. Before that I had no previous experience so I'm still very new to the game so to speak. As always feedback is highly recommended and encouraged. Help urself to the big bowls of CK. There's lots to go around.

Now for this grow... I've got 4 clones, 3 are from my critical kush plants and 1 is a white widow xtrm clone. All these clones were raised in good hands for a while till I finished up my grow (thx newty).

Strain: Critical kush from dinafem
White widow xtrm from AMS

Lights: California lightworks solarsystem 550 with controller for full spectrum control

Nutrients: nothing but the best..uhh.. I mean, Remo Nutrients

Tent: 2x2.5 x 7' gorilla tent ( for now)

Medium : 100% Coco Coir

2 of the CK plants have the distinct markings on their leaves as thier momma pearl. The 3rd shows no striping which leads me to believe she's the offspring of the heavier (only by 10 grams) Wanda. I miss them already. But puffin on them eases the pain ..

Without further delay, here are the unnamed babies growing up so fast. Enjoy ur stay and keep it cloudy .....

#NoRtHSiDe.

First little one is the WW, rest are CK!

Re: Northside.Clones

Awesome and I'm in the front row...and well behind the scenes;) I'm highly attached to these B's!
Dang they look good! Those monster cropped ck's are BUSHY! Also that WW is not your average WW baby, she's a WW XTRM from AMS (the motherland). She will get huuuuge! They all look so great...waaaaay better than the 2 clones dying at my friends houses.It's going to explode in there within the month.

Sign me up brotha!
Welcome aboard
I'm in. Your last grow was a real treat to watch.
Thx troy. Always a pleasure to have u around
Awesome and I'm in the front row...and well behind the scenes;) I'm highly attached to these B's!
Dang they look good! Those monster cropped ck's are BUSHY! Also that WW is not your average WW baby, she's a WW XTRM from AMS (the motherland). She will get huuuuge! They all look so great...waaaaay better than the 2 clones dying at my friends houses.It's going to explode in there within the month.
I know u told me it was the xtrm but I just couldn't remember. They've adjusted very well to the nutes. I was worried tbh but they're very happy. I did some terminating in that dense bush jungle I'm the middle of all the CK girls. They need to focus on developed areas. Not new fluff. I'll know in a few days what my plan is for them. But fingers crossed, I might have some good news.
The 2nd journal is always my favorite to watch. Always such a big difference between peoples first and second grows! Nice job on grow #1. Training looking great so far on these girls.
I hope i don't disappoint. Altho I am gonna admit that I've already started out a bit complainant. Maybe cuz I didn't raise them and haven't built that bond yet but there's no question I always put 110% into everything I do. Ur apprentice did all that training. Look familiar?
Also...everyone to the chopper.
Overwatch. Gift from the seed bank that earned a place in the tent after they delivered me such amazing seeds.

Oh yaaaah...bet it felt good to clear the middle bush, I left it for you as it was too overwhelming. .

Haha the Quadline and newly added Merry go round training (useful only for monstercropped clones) .

That seed bank sure did earn a spot in there! I'm also thinking, someone from Remo should send you some Swag;)

I hope i don't disappoint. Altho I am gonna admit that I've already started out a bit complainant. Maybe cuz I didn't raise them and haven't built that bond yet but there's no question I always put 110% into everything I do. Ur apprentice did all that training. Look familiar?

Looks very familiar. Quadlining sticks out like a sore thumb at this point with them pinned down like that. When are you flipping?

Oh yaaaah...bet it felt good to clear the middle bush, I left it for you as it was too overwhelming. .

Haha the Quadline and newly added Merry go round training (useful only for monstercropped clones) .

That seed bank sure did earn a spot in there! I'm also thinking, someone from Remo should send you some Swag;)
It was a must. Just needed to give them a few days to adjust to the new environment then boom. Hittem hard. If they send anything, you guys will be the first to know.
Looks very familiar. Quadlining sticks out like a sore thumb at this point with them pinned down like that. When are you flipping?
I'll have a better idea on flip day in a few days. Might be right away or might end up having room to properly let them veg for a while. Stay tuned.

All smiles in the tent. Girls are super happy. Took some close ups of the wierd leaves. Pheno trait since thier momma had the same growth. Should be able to see in the first 3 pics vs the 4th pic which is without the stripes

Have a great week3nd folks.

They are looking very good! Look at all those tops on the WW, it's loving your light for sure. I was wondering about the weird leaves but just chopped it up to a reveg thing lol
The ww is so immaculate. Would be nice if I could veg them for a bit.

The ww is so immaculate. Would be nice if I could veg them for a bit.

A couple of us flipping around Feb 10th. Join the party! :party:

I don't know how I keep landing on these days but I just realized that 10 weeks in flower is the weekend of 4/20. Also the time when I should be meeting up with Newty on the coast. Kind of a fun date to be meeting some forum buddies and then taking down a harvest! I have a lot to look forward too now.

Day 62 critical kush
Day 37 white widow xtrm.

REMO recommends 8 ml for weeks 4 onwards. I started slow and went to 8 for a day and came back down to 6 ml.

PPM 670
PH 5.6
Light is about 17 inches away
Rh been hovering around 37-55 ish. Usually it's in the mid 40's
Temps around 17 C-27C

Noticed a bit of spotting on 2 plants. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears. It's getting real right for space in there. Maybe a few clone snips before flip will open up a bit of room.

They seem to have adjusted pretty well to the new lights and nutes. I had the light even lower for a few days and they didn't seek to mind. Poor girls are all still nameless. If anyone has suggestions or ideas then shoot.

First one is the ww xtrm. Rest are CK. Spotting leaves at the end !!

Wow! They are so big.

Hmmmmm those spots look . hmmmmm I wouldn't worry if it's just a couple leaves? I was giving them all extra cal mag at every feeding, maybe? Or just water spots They look good bro, I can't believe it's the same 4.
Maybe it's the extra thier used to. Some of the spots are on the higher up leaves that aren't exposed to water. And I feel like I've seen leaves like that around here before. Minor deficiency I'm pretty sure.

Back
Top Bottom