First Ever Outdoor Grow Cali OG Kush Haze Forcing Flowering Journal

leftout420

High everyone and welcome to my first ever Flowering journey.

This is a learning growth and I have no expectation out of this project beside learning everything I can.

(P.S before this cannabis plant I never saw a Cannabis plant before LOL!)

So here is my baby's story so far, she is a feminized Sativa dominant from Crop King Seeds, when I buyed the seeds I had no idea about genetics and the diff between Sativa/Indica plants, My first plan was to grow 1 seed indoors in a 10X10 spare room I had and to grow her in a homemade Organic Supersoil but because of the difficulty of finding anything in my part of the world (nutrient,light,filters, cooling system, electric problems, and i can keep giving you more problems but you get the main idea) I went with an outdoor plan B...(which back then didn't know it took twice the time to grow outdoor than indoor... Yes Yes I know I'm still a noob LOL (Yes I Did laugh out loud xD) but next time I will know all that)

I was never able to find a PH tester and Yes they sell cheap ones on Amazon but in my side of the world I pay 3 times the price of what I buy oneline in taxes so I'm just observing my plant and try to figure out if the ph is to low or to high(I know I know its imposible xD)

I was barely able to find everything for the supersoil recipe(the only thing I could not find after 1 month of searching was blood meal and bat guano(I replaced the bat guano with pig and turkey guano)

I planted her first in a local black earth with no added nutrients and after 2 weeks I started giving her organic tea(organic compost and water) and after 1 month I transplanted her in a 5 gallon pot and the supersoil (that cooked for 5 weeks) and used the Fming technique and accidentally toped her 1 week later... My second plan was to train her and to top her until I had at least 8 or 10 tops but because I'm missing time due to moving over seas in 75 days and it's a 9-10 weeks(63-70 days) flowering strain I decided with the guidance of some experimented grower here on 420 mag to force her into flower starting today (because I really want to smock her at least once :volcano-smiley: )

So here is my plan to force her to flower... I will leave her 12h ouside from 7:00am to 7:00pm, and then I will move her gently in my back shed which I prepared and is 100% dark and I will repeat that process for 9-10 weeks. For the nutrient in flowering mode I found a little shop in my city who sell hydroponic Nutrient(localy made) and I found something that I think will do the trick(not for cannabis but wth)

I know I have 50% chance that something will come out of it and 50% to loose everything but for me this is fun and I'm still learning(that's why I just started 1 plant), and this is a hobby, and it's for my own satisfaction so if you want to join me in this exiting and fun journey you are welcome to do so :welcome:

Here is a picture of her up to date (Yes she is leggy and like I said I had some plans for her but because I'm missing the time the plan went down the drain) she only have 4 tops...

27484683_1566339680117854_1855515218_o.jpg

Here is a top picture of her...

27479420_1566339613451194_748520012_o.jpg

So I'm exited to share this journey with the amazing community of 420 mag!

:thanks: for taking the time to read this :thanks:

P.S sorry for the spelling, I speak 5 languages but have trouble writing the 5 of them...:volcano-smiley:

Welcome leftout! I've got the same strain going indoors, 3 weeks old. Good Luck and Happy Growing!

Thank you man for stopping by and yes it have been a happy growing so far! some deception but its part of the learning process :)

Would it be possible to see some pictures of your plant? so I can get some good idea for next time I grow some COH again! still have 4 more seeds ;)

:Namaste:

That's a much different pic than the one you posted in my thread! This one is topped :). Excellent move, and with some flower nutrients and a lotta light during the day, you should be getting something off this before you leave. BTW this site has a large contingent of Canadian growers!

Holly SH*@ It's a big relief to hear that man! to be honest your comment about her on your threat(to not expect anything really from her) got me a bit demotivated(not at all your fault), but you are right its a totally different picture then the one I had posted on your threat, the one I posted on your threat is a 1 week old pic (I'm feeling emotional right now LMAO) sorry for the bad information it's all on me hahahah :volcano-smiley:

And YES I'm glad to see that I have a lot of Canadian brothers who grow, maybe one day I will have the privilege to meet some of them ;) and to smock with them ;)

And I really appreciate your support, as a new grower it warms my heart to see how awesome this 420 mag community have been with me, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

great job on the lst ... now them lanky shoots get to redestribute the auxins and the get full light at the same time ...soon sideshoots will appear ...

and looks like she reacted well to it with the tips pointing up again ;)

Thank you man! your reply means more than you can imagine and yes she is a good girl... she is reacting really well to everything I have done so far, I just wish I had more time to get her with more tops before flowering but got no time to loose, I will update her progress as she get sexier ;)

Thanks again for passing by

Thank you man for stopping by and yes it have been a happy growing so far! some deception but its part of the learning process :)

Would it be possible to see some pictures of your plant? so I can get some good idea for next time I grow some COH again! still have 4 more seeds ;)

Sure! They aren't much to look at, yet :cheesygrinsmiley: I have high hopes for these ladies :cool:

Here is a link to my journal with them. Here We Gro Again - LALG's 2018 4x4 DWC LED

I am due for a journal update. Been busy but will try to post more pics tomorrow or the next day.

:passitleft:

1st page ain't so bad! Your journal, your garage.....wheres the cooler lol!?

Great colour!! Love the way she turning towards the sunshine, super elegant!

Yep. We're the minorities here shed!

Hey nice looking plant I love the training .

Told you this place was crawling with Canadians!
Ahhhh guys, Im sure leftout will always make you feel welcome......
I was going to say that it's a quick jump across the border for those envious..... Then I remembered you were in California...... Not much chance of that happening ......quickly anyway LOL. I'm sure it's nicer there than here today.......BRRRRR!!!

Left out, you seem transplanted......where are you?

Thank you man! your reply means more than you can imagine and yes she is a good girl... she is reacting really well to everything I have done so far, I just wish I had more time to get her with more tops before flowering but got no time to loose, I will update her progress as she get sexier ;)

Thanks again for passing by

consider this as a learning run then hehe ...
but i understand that growing herb can be demotivating but that will soon change when ye see how adaptive these plants are ... we all been at the point where you are my first plants yielded 8 and 9 gram ... second grow 17g of hermie fluff full of seeds ... third 85g ... fourth 93gr ... fifth 94gr ... so ... "if at first you dont succeed just suck it up , rinse and repeat" ;;;

Btw can you tell when i joined 420mag ??? its kinda obvious lol

what i want to say ... dont get demotivated ... you took a serious step towards success by joining this site hehe ...

Sure! They aren't much to look at, yet :cheesygrinsmiley: I have high hopes for these ladies :cool:

Here is a link to my journal with them. Here We Gro Again - LALG's 2018 4x4 DWC LED

I am due for a journal update. Been busy but will try to post more pics tomorrow or the next day.

:passitleft:

thanks man!
I will deff follow that journal and yeah so far this stain is really not picky with anything for me, respond well to toping, LST, transplanting, heat( we had some 40c heat here at the beginning of January) and she is not asking for 10,000 times for nutrient, the only problem I got with her was a LEAFHOPPER infestation but after some neem oil everything came back to normal ;)

I'm looking forward to see the result of your ladies!

:lot-o-toke:

1st page ain't so bad! Your journal, your garage.....wheres the cooler lol!?

Great colour!! Love the way she turning towards the sunshine, super elegant!

I'm glad you stopped by Guy

Beside having a fan in my dark room I got no cooler :S and like I said It's a nightmare here to find anything for a grow room (I can't even find peanut butter at the super market for my breakfast "crying right now" and the vegi section want's to make a vegi lover cry, NO JOCKS! and to put the cherry on the sunday they dont even know that there's different stains of weed :hmmmm: )

My dark room is 15'X15'X12' and the temp at night have always been between 28C/32C so please tell me I don't really need a cooler!

Yeah she is getting super sexy ;)

Told you this place was crawling with Canadians!

Yeah it's awsome! but right now all Canadian would like to be in California or down south like us shed, Muahahahahah!

Maybe next year I'm going to California for the winter ;) woot woot

Yep. We're the minorities here shed!

Hey nice looking plant I love the training .

Hey Dabber! welcome and thanks for stopping by.

And Yes the training looks good and it's all thanks to your awesome drawing man ;)

Oh and guys dabber is awesome, he was the first to help me out on my first threat and he even drew some awesome lines to teach me how to train her like that, it's all thanks to him that she turned out like that :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom