All The World's A Stage, ILLz, GROWant 800Pro With 450W Bloom LED, Hybrid Coco

illizm775

If adding coco to sandy soil makes it hybrid then im on the right track. But if its called something else, im in for a pleasent suprise. Ive grown a few plants and recycle the soil. This will be an on going grow when i set up completely. The first one on the list to start will be a Jack Herer auto for a community of great like minded people. But my first photo will be carnival, skywalker k, chemdog or c99xx. Ill be doing one plant and dusting for pollen with collidial silver and storing my pollen. Im done with the bs and i want to focus on growing.

Re: All The Wolrds a Stage - ILLz - GROWAnt 800pro paired with 450B Dormgrow - hybrid

Of course brother.....right next to Penny AND on ur 1st page. Im Honoured!

Ill have pics of the set up soon. I might even pop a few jack herers to see if they go. But for now theres an afcan regular in water and a hand full of 2nd gen Girl Scout Cookies. Everytime i see these seeds, i remember corkey romano from SNL. Woooooooood you like sooooooooooome Coooooooookkkkkkiiieeeez! GSCGSCGSC!

I'm in Illz! Let's see you rock it man . . .

Ahhh found how to do it and i can be more nice!!
Of course brother.....right next to Penny AND on ur 1st page. Im Honoured!
Guy, honored.
I'm in Illi
Penny, honored as always
I'm in Illz! Let's see you rock it man . . .
Big, i wouldnt leave ya out. Honored.

Skaal!

I found how to microrespond on the app, which is where i do most of my responses. Just press multiple boxes and reply!!!!

Lets just say this is transcendental, if that even works here. Our first, our last or even our. I hit send and then i forgot what i was gonna say.

So im waiting for these deeds to soak and i come up with imna toke. If i doak these teeds i should wait longer? Some say soak then wet paper towel? Stoner moment and forget in cup for a week, and here it sits in its shell all comfortably 80.2. 70-80% humidity. And along comes a giant and plucks it out of its rooter to see how it tasted and wondering if a hundred of them would help make a good salad. I might have grew it out to be a winner, but the fact that it was from a hermed plant just made me not want to grow it. But now i know how cannibis shoots taste like.

I took Flytier advice and eliminated the paper towel portion of germination. I'm batting 100 since then.

Back
Top Bottom