TerpKing - Kosher Kush - Reserva Privada - Coco - Smart Pots - SCROG - MH/HPS

Hello and welcome to my new grow journal.

Grow information:

Strain - Kosher Kush - Reserva Privada Genetics - Feminized seeds
Number of Plants - 12 seeds germinated
Grow Type - Coco Coir
Grow Stage - Seedling stage.
Setup - Rapid Rooters / Smart Pots
Light - T5 8x 54w bulb fixture for now. 2x 600w MH/HPS and a 315w D-Papilon to be added later. I also have 2x 400W MH bulbs
Nutrients - Plant Magic Magne/Cal 0.2 EC, H&G Root Excellarator 0.3ml litre, Plant Magic Bio Wetter 2ml litre, Supervit half a drop per 2 litre, Great White Mycorrhizae half a scoop per 2 litre.
Water type - R/O water
Medium - Rapid Rooters soaked in above formula
EC - 0.3
PH - 5.8
RH - 60% / 75%
Room Temperature - 21c to 25c
Room Square Footage - 240cm/120cm/200cm
Pests - None Known

This time I'm going to be trying something slightly different with my lighting. I will be running MH bulbs for the first two weeks or so of flower before switching them out for the HPS lamps. I've read that using MH bulbs for the first couple of weeks of flowering can help control the stretch of the plants and create more compact, dense and frosty colas. I'm looking forward to putting it to the test and seeing if it can improve the quality of my finished product. There is always room for improvement right?

I've been wanting to grow the Kosher Kush for quite some time now so needless to say I was rather excited when my seeds turned up on Tuesday. I soaked the seeds in a glass of R/O water for around 12/14 hours. All seeds bar one had sunk to the bottom of the glass, quite a few of the seeds had already cracked open and I could see the first signs of life with their tiny little white tap roots on show. I placed each seed pointy end up, hinged end down gently inside rooter plugs. I soaked the rooter plugs in a light formula as follows:

Plant Magic Magne/Cal 0.2 EC
H&G Root Excellarator 0.3ml litre
Plant Magic Bio Wetter 2ml litre
Supervit half a drop per 2 litre
Great White Mycorrhizae half a scoop per 2 litre.

Final PH 5.8 EC 0.3

Seeds are now sitting Under a T5 light fixture ready to greet them with light once they pop their heads up out of the rooter plugs. Lights will be on 24/7 for now and later reduced down to 18/6.

Not much else to report just yet, it's just a waiting game now.

Hope you all enjoy your stay :)

TK

Subbed! im also growing kosher kush. I only have one and its in the seedling stage. I have 6 seeds to try to find a pheno comparable to an amazing one i had in the past. Check out my grow journal some time if your curious in watching a kosher kush about a week older than yours, along with an assortment of other strains.
Hey ling zhi. Welcome to my journal. I will most certainly pop over and check out your journal. Can't ever read enough or look at enough pics of cannabis plants ;)!

Update time - 05/02/18

Just a small update.

When I woke up this morning to get ready for work I checked in on the babies and was rather thrilled to notice a good few of them making their way above ground towards the light. I just checked back in on the babies again and we've got a few more popping up to join the party. I'm counting 10 I can see so far. Hopefully the last couple won't be to far behind :).

Hmm, can't seem to upload any photos atmo. Apparently I don't have permission to upload photos in my own journal it says. This app is forever having problems for as long as I can remember ever since I started using it. Seems when ever an update happens something gets fixed for soemthing else to stops working.

Hopefully I'll be able to upload photos again soon.

Hey Terp!! Glad i made it jus a lil late!! Hope u get the pic thing figured out. U didnt want to run clones from the last grow? Plans change all the time at least for me. Either way i know ur gonna put down a epic grow!!

Nice speedy germination bro at this rate you'll be finishing before me lol it's always a nice site to see them little heads poking up ..

Subbed in for the ride if you don't mind me taking a seat?

Really glad to see another Plant Magic product user. I'll be watching closely and taking notes on this grow.. Im growing a couple RP Sour Diesels at the moment.

Hey Terp!! Glad i made it jus a lil late!! Hope u get the pic thing figured out. U didnt want to run clones from the last grow? Plans change all the time at least for me. Either way i know ur gonna put down a epic grow!!
Hey Pino, how's it going pal. Welcome in. Defintley not late, we're just about to get started over here. I hope so too, really annoying. Just tried again now but still says I don't have permission every time I try to add a photo to upload. Nah I decided against using them and decided to go for the Kosher kush instead. Haha, thanks pal. Appreciate the kind words, I'm gonna do my best over here that's for sure.

Nice speedy germination bro at this rate you'll be finishing before me lol it's always a nice site to see them little heads poking up ..
I know, that's what I was thinking, very speedy. Feels like they popped up really quickly. It's a very nice site indeed, completely agree with you there. I love em when their tiny babies, they so cute lol. Gonna be monsters in no time at all . .

Subbed in for the ride if you don't mind me taking a seat?

Really glad to see another Plant Magic product user. I'll be watching closely and taking notes on this grow.. Im growing a couple RP Sour Diesels at the moment.
Welcome to my journal purkle. Definitely don't mind you taking a seat, the more the merrier!

Yeah I use a couple of there products and I quite like them. Oh lovely, sour diesel sounds nice. Reminds me of grey area in Amsterdam smoked that there many times, lovely stuff. How are those girls girls coming along?

Welcome to my journal purkle. Definitely don't mind you taking a seat, the more the merrier!

Yeah I use a couple of there products and I quite like them. Oh lovely, sour diesel sounds nice. Reminds me of grey area in Amsterdam smoked that there many times, lovely stuff. How are those girls girls coming along?
Thanks man :).

Overall I'm happy with them so far... Kinda haha

One of the Sour ds is a weak pheno but the other is looking great. Also growing a couple Kings Kush and 3 auto freebies I got a while back. I've got a journal going you can check out :). What's the genetics of the kosher k?

Thanks man :).

Overall I'm happy with them so far... Kinda haha

One of the Sour ds is a weak pheno but the other is looking great. Also growing a couple Kings Kush and 3 auto freebies I got a while back. I've got a journal going you can check out :). What's the genetics of the kosher k?
Nice, got a little variety going on there. I like it. Yeah I'll for sure pop over and check it out and see what you got going on :). The Kosher kush is by Reserva Privada pal.

Back
Top Bottom