LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Welcome to my most joyous and most anticipated (by me) grow yet! :woohoo: Due to renovations in our apartment, the tent had to come down, and I have been living vicariously through so many of your journals since. I thank you for that! :thanks: Luckily I find myself truly blessed with several fine jars of buds from my prior harvests to see me through to my next!

It was just a year ago that I re-discovered the healing properties of this beautiful plant! :green_heart:

My first two grows were an amazing learning experience, with the help and encouragement of so many of you awesome folks here. Many thanks to you all again! This community here is just incredible...isn't it? :circle-of-love:

I am really looking forward to stepping things up a bit this time by adding an additional small tent. I want the ability to veg new plants as soon as I flip some over to flower. I have also switched up to Doc Bud's High Brix Kit. I can't wait to see the results I get with Doc's magic potions! :morenutes:

I will be growing a high CBD strain to help fight inflammation (AC/DC), as well as a few high THC strains for pain relief. Different meds to cover different symptomology!

Since I need to remain unclouded during the day while I work, I am adding juicing fresh leaves into my regimen along with topical applications. I want to keep those CB1 and CB2 receptors fed and happy!

I'll strive to post recipes here from time to time, as I incorporate this incredible edible plant into my diet. I am a retired chef and pastry chef. My culinary endeavors here will be to promote good health while still being delicious! I chose my high THC strains for their flavor profile. I want to play around with making oils that will lend themselves well for my culinary creations.

Just to give you a little background on how I landed here at 420Magazine... I have multiple autoimmune disorders, the two main ones being rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn's disease. Alzheimer's and cancer are prevalent in my family as well, so I am using cannabis as a preventative as much as I am a treatment for my ongoing issues.

I am very fortunate to live in a state where cannabis is now legal, both medicinally and recreationally. Sadly... it goes without saying that there is still an archaic stigma associated with cannabis use. Not everyone in my life support my passion for growing and using cannabis for my medical issues, but I have managed to change a few minds along the way. :love: :love:

Okay okay! Enough chatter! The soil is ready, the seeds are ready to pop, and the spirit is on fire! :yahoo: I always have something cooking on the stove or in the fridge. Please grab yourself a snack and pull up a chair. If you don't like jazz...I have some Tull in the stacks. Feel free to drop by anytime! Like Motel 6, "We'll leave the light on for you"!

Here's the plan~

Veg/Flower Tent #1: Gorilla 2' x 4' x 6'7"
Veg Tent #2: Milliard 30" x 18" x 36"

Filtration: 6" Vortex S-Line inline fan with iPower GLFILT6M Air Carbon Filter

Lights Tent #1: 2 G8LED 240W LED lights and 1 G8LED 90W Red Flower Booster
Lights Tent #2: GROWant G3HiPAR Series GR240 (placing my order next week!)

Nutrients: Doc Bud's High Brix Kit~ I am so excited for this!!! Hope I don't screw it up! I'm a bit nervous!

Medium: Promix HP, worm castings, Doc Buds High Brix Amendment

Pots: Start in 1-gallon pots
Transplant to 10-gallon pots

The Ladies!!!

Round 1: Tangielope Fem by DNA ~ Sativa Dominant
Super Lemon Haze by Greenhouse Seeds~ Sativa Dominant

Round 2: AC/DC Reg (hoping for a girl!) by Medicine Man~ Sativa Dominant
Durban Poison Fem by Dutch Passion ~ Sativa

Mixed Doc Brix Soil 01/13/18 ~ Ready to kick it in high gear 02/14/18!

Re: LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow~ Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze with Doc Bud's High B

Here are the sleepy girls. All snug on their grow mat! :love:

IMG_009473.JPG

Off to work!

Re: LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow~ Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze with Doc Bud's High B

Welcome. I`am seeing Durban poison in a few grow journals here, seems popular, regards

Thanks for dropping by improvise! Welcome to the front row! Yes. I have too. DP has been something I really wanted to try!

I'll sit in for sure Lady G

You will love the ACDC, I took a sample bud of mine a couple days ago, was dried yesterday. Tasty smoke and a minor but, still some energetic sativa associated with it
I think the ACDC would be great for u during the day

Glad yer back in the garden dear

I’m in, interested in seeing that Durban when it’s time.

Hiya Pennywise! Thanks for dropping in! I was going to run the DP first, but since I'm new with Doc's kit, I want to make my mistakes first with these 2. Ha-ha! Saving my dessert for later!! �� I am really looking forward to that one!

I'll sit in for sure Lady G

Hi Chris! Good to see you here!! Thanks for looking! It's gonna be a fun one!!

You will love the ACDC, I took a sample bud of mine a couple days ago, was dried yesterday. Tasty smoke and a minor but, still some energetic sativa associated with it
I think the ACDC would be great for u during the day

Glad yer back in the garden dear
Thanks Chris!! Can't wait to try the AC/DC now! I am so glad to be back! I was going through growing withdrawal! I was trolling everyone's journals to learn what I could, but felt like a peeping Tom without having anything to offer!

I'm here, just found your journal. I've read the past two, so I'm here to witness your transformation, or eat all your goodies with my eyes.

AC/DC - if it's a male, whatever you do, don't cull it. Grow that valuable MAN out. He could be the pollen to a female plant that you can't live without. You could potentially set yourself up with seeds galore. Considering your a pastry chef too, I know you could handle the tedious nature of pollen gathering. It's very similar to anything culinary and your high functioning.

Durban Poison, great for the symptoms of diabetes, easy to grow, you got this in the bag. If you like her, you could use her to breed too.

Thank you for the inspiration, I'm here in the front row.

:) Grow ON!

Hey, Laaaady! Thanks for hanging out! :thanks:I am really looking forward to that Durban for sure. I won't cull the AC/DC if I get a male. I'm in it to win it, so I may as well try to create my own seeds. Looks like fun. I have been watching Chris Scorpio doing his thing. I can freeze the pollen until I am ready to use it. Loving all that you have going on! I will try autos at some point, but I still have a lot to learn with the photos. I am just going to live the dream and try it all! :slide: Don't forget! Never leave without a little bit of .. :passitleft: and a few of these... :hug::hug::hug:

Cheers! LG

I went to work this morning and those lazy little girls didn't bat so much as an eyelash at me! :battingeyelashes: I got home and they are just reaching for some light and air!! Woohoo!
:yahoo: Let the fun begin! Big hello to Ms. Tangielope and Ms. Lemon!

Day 1....and awaaaaaaay we go! Yay!

IMG_232625.JPG

I went to work this morning and those lazy little girls didn't bat so much as an eyelash at me! :battingeyelashes: I got home and they are just reaching for some light and air!! Woohoo!
:yahoo: Let the fun begin! Big hello to Ms. Tangielope and Ms. Lemon!

Day 1....and awaaaaaaay we go! Yay!

IMG_232625.JPG
Love the little babies Lady G

I have been forced into an ATF male...lol... hope it's my last for awhile
But I do love the Genetic engineering...it's fun to play with Strains

While we are waiting for the girls to put on a real show...I think I need to keep y'all interested! Here is my cracker recipe. It's adapted from Manitoba Harvest's recipe. I like them with hummus. Oh...you might want to drizzle some cannabis oil into your hummus for an extra special ECS treat! :drool: Enjoy!!

3 Seed Herbed Crackers

1/2 cup of almond meal
1/2 cup of ground flax meal
3 tablespoons sesame seeds
3 tablespoons hemp hearts
1-tablespoon coconut flour
1/4-teaspoon fine sea salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. cracked pepper
1 tsp. of your favorite herbs like thyme or dill weed
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 large egg, whites only
1/4 cup Parmesan

Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Mix almond meal, flax meal, hemp hearts, sesame seeds, coconut flour, Parmesan, thyme, garlic powder and fine sea salt in a large bowl. Pour in oil and add the egg to the dry ingredients and mix well by hand to combine until dough comes together. Roll the crackers out with a rolling pin or between parchment paper. Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to cut them into small squares. Bake for 30 minutes or until completely dry and crisp. Cool on cooking rack and store in an airtight container.

That looks fantastic

I love to cook, not really a baker, but those look tasty

Love the little babies Lady G

I have been forced into an ATF male...lol... hope it's my last for awhile
But I do love the Genetic engineering...it's fun to play with Strains

Thanks for dropping by...sorry about the ATF! You inspire me! Take a bit of this and pleasant dreams! :passitleft:

:passitleft::yummy: Thanks for the feeding LG, I often forget to eat while I'm here.

Just wondering if...I was thinking that you would brilliant at making a "The Mighty Mitochondria" smoothie with me...would you be up to the challenge to work with me on this over time as I grow ingredients?

Have a great night my dear friend...you're finally on the grow track!

:passitleft::yummy: Thanks for the feeding LG, I often forget to eat while I'm here.

Just wondering if...I was thinking that you would brilliant at making a "The Mighty Mitochondria" smoothie with me...would you be up to the challenge to work with me on this over time as I grow ingredients?

Have a great night my dear friend...you're finally on the grow track!

Hi Lady G! I would love to do some R & D work with you! I think that would be a great idea! I find smoothies are a quick and easy way to stay on track with a healthy diet. I can whip them up quickly in the blender, and pour it in my travel mug to go.

I like to add Spirulina to my smoothies. There may be some indication of neuroprotection in it too. It's important to choose a trusted source that test for heavy metals, and that uses third party testing though. Unfortunately supplements often don't get the attention of serious medical studies because there is not enough monetary benefit in it. Hmmm, where have we seen that before? :hmmmm: Drug companies don't want you to take a supplement. They want to sell you drugs!

Have a beautiful day!!

Cheers!
LG

Back
Top Bottom