Banana Crack, Danky Kong & Strawberry Stardawg x Malawi: ElSasha Seeds

SashaShiva

Here is the thread where these seeds were made
Crossing Malawi Gold, Strawberry Diesel, Banana Crack, Early Durban, Hindu Kush

Now I am Germinating:
Strawberry Stardawg X Malawi
Banana Crack X Malawi
Danky Kong X Malawi

The Strawberry Stardawg and Banana Crack are Holy Smoke Seeds, the Danky Kong is 303 seeds and contains the Colorado Kong Genetics (+BioDiesel) from Holy Smoke Seeds. Then the Malawi is Ace Seeds Malawi.

Here are the Strawberry Stardawg Seeds, put in last night (2/13), the others were put in today (2/14)
Stardawg_XMalawi.jpg

I am going to try to get a Male of the Banana Crack and use it to Pollinate the others, but if not, a Danky Kong or Strawberry Stardawg Male will work also. All with Malawi 50% mixed in their genetics already.

And the example of what I am doing it making a Strain like Cherry Pie. Durban Poison is a much more common African Strain in the US, with a lower THCv Content than Malawi, but Malawi is so rare that you can't find it at dispensaries and you can't really find an answer for what the THCv content is. For Durban, it is 2% Maximum. Malawi could have 50% of Cannabinoids be THCv instead of CBD or THC or anything, we just don't know. And Cherry Pie is Durban Poison X Grandaddy Purp, the Banana Crack and Danky Kong and Strawberry Stardawg crossed with Malawi, should have different matching Genetics with the Malawi than you see when you match Dispensary Strains together, with the limited Genepool of California, Canada, Amsterdam, Mexico, Afghanistan genetics that we have. And this is even more rare than Durban, so there will be different qualities brought out than you see in these overdone mixes of Dispensary Genetics. And it could even bring out new Smells and Flavors, like Ghost OG being the Parent of Banana OG, which is in the Banana Crack Genetics, so there are Ghost OG Genetics in one of my mixes. Then the BioDiesel in the Danky Kong, and the 4 different strains in the Holy Smoke version of Strawberry Stardawg. So this could get crazy just in this unlocked grow right now, let alone when I start mixing other things in; because I am just getting started here.

re: Banana Crack, Danky Kong & Strawberry Stardawg x Malawi - ElSasha Seeds

This is information about breeding, used in the last grow.

The first part is from this website
Cannabis Breeding Techniques (Advanced) - How to breed your own strain! | Grow Weed Easy

Dominant & Recessive Traits

Some traits are “dominant” and some are “recessive”. This means that your plants can sometimes be carrying “hidden” traits which won’t show up unless you breed together two plants that both carry a copy of the hidden gene.

So for example, you could take two plants that grow green buds, but some of their offspring could produce pink buds. This means that the parents were carrying genes that can make pink buds and this recessive “pink” trait was brought out in their offspring.

Ultra-Quick Rundown of Mendelian Genetics & Inheritance

Knowing a little bit about genetics and inheritance will give you a huge advantage in your breeding program.

The first thing you need to know is that all plants (and animals) get two version of each gene, one from each of their parents. The interaction between the two versions of a gene can have a huge effect on your plant.

Mendelian genetics examines how plants and animals show different phenotypes depending on their genes.

So lets start by looking at dominant and recessive genes. Certain genes have complete dominance, which means they always “take over” if the plant has even one copy of the gene. Recessive genes will only show up in the phenotype if the plant got two copies of the same recessive gene from each of its parents.

The figures below show examples of Mendelian inheritance. This is super-simplified, but could help you get a better understanding of dominant and recessive genes.

Complete Dominance – Let’s say that cannabis plants can have a “red” or “white” version of a gene that controls bud color. The red version is completely dominant, and the white version is recessive. That means that (with these genes) the plant can only shows buds that are either red or white. It doesn’t “mix” them.

Let me give you an example with a diagram. “R” is the dominant gene in the diagram below. What that means is if a plant carries any copy of the “R” (red) gene than the buds will be red. The buds will only be white if the plant gets two copies of the “W” (white) gene. Let’s look at what happens over 3 generations if a plant with two “R” genes is bred with a plant that has two “W” genes.

Mendelian Inheritance Example – Complete Dominance
mendelian-inheritance1.jpg

Mendelian inheritance diagram Source: Wikipedia

(1) Parent generation
(2) F1 generation
(3) F2 generation

You can see that the first generation (F1) above would produce only red flowers since all the offspring would get at least one copy of the “R” gene. But if you crossed those F1 plants together, you would get about 3 reds to every 1 white since you’d start getting plants that received two copies of the “W” gene.

But in many cases, genetics are not that simple. Not all genes follow the dominant-recessive pattern. Often it’s not a case of genes being only “on” or “off.” They may interact with each other to form new combinations. And to add to the confusion, certain traits are produced by the interaction of dozens or even hundreds of genes.

Incomplete Dominance – Let’s look at an example where the genes have incomplete dominance over each other. In these cases neither version of a gene is “dominant.” Instead they partially affect each other.

So what does that look like in practice? The next diagram shows an example of incomplete dominance.

Just like the above example, we start with two plants, one with two version of “R” (buds turn red), and the other with two “W” genes (buds turn white).

But this time both genes display “incomplete” dominance – it’s not that the offspring will show just one version or the other, but actually a mix of the two.

This time, when a plant gets one copy of “R” and one copy of “W,” the flowers will actually turn pink.

Neither version of the gene is completely dominant, so they influence each other creating a “mix” of the two versions of the gene.

Mendelian Inheritance Example – Incomplete Dominance
non-mendelian-inheritance.jpg

Non-Mendelian inheritance diagram Source: Wikipedia

(1) Parent generation
(2) F1 generation
(3) F2 generation

In this case, the first generation above would produce only pink flowers since all offspring would get one version of each gene. But if you crossed those F1 plants together, you would get a 25% chance of getting white or red, and a 50% chance of getting pink flowers.

But so much more can be affected by genes than just the color of cannabis buds. Smell, taste, mental effects and more are all affected greatly by the genetics of a plant.

One of the best ways to discover interesting hidden or recessive genes in your gene pool is to first cross your starting plants, and then cross their offspring together or “backcross” with their parents to see if new traits appear.

Once you’ve identified a trait you’d like to keep, then you can start crossing that plant with other members of its “family” until you’ve figured out which plants you need to breed together for their offspring to always show that particular trait.

Over time, growers can develop a whole “suite” of new traits that can be consistently bred from their genetic stock.

You may enjoy learning more about genetic inheritance. A great tool to help you visualize dominant and recessive traits is the Punnett Square (shown above) to help you predict how a particular plant cross might turn out. There are other inheritance factors, such as non-medelian inheritance and epigenetics, that can also affect how your plants grow.

Double Pair Mating
DPM.jpg

Double-pair mating (DPM) is a mating (crossing) design used in plant breeding. Each individual is mated with two others.

In Fig. 1 a connected variant of DPM is shown. DPM is an efficient mating design in balanced breeding programmes, where equal contribution from each breeding population member is desired.[1] With DPM the number of new families created is equal to the number of individuals mated. DPM allows to efficiently utilise positive assortative mating for more efficient use of the breeding population members for deployment to seed orchards.[2]In comparison with single pair mating, DPM has the advantages that the genes from the individual are transmitted to next generation even if one of the crosses fails; that safer estimates of breeding values of the parents get possible (useful for seed orchards, where tested trees are preferred); and that genes from different ancestors have a better chance to combine.

Here are the Seeds
germination13.jpg

And while I am going to be keeping a Male and Breeding a Strain, I am also going to be looking for a Clone only strain to spread, and I will start giving it out to people for free, as well as to Dispensaries.

Here is how these Cases are going to go, first the DEA and NSA Lawsuits are mainly about a Request for Review of the DEA and NSA, and with the NSA I have gone through not only their Process, but also their Appeals Process, and they actually told me to go to the Federal Court. The DEA just isn't responding, then I told the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Agency that I was suing them after they refused to have a Religious Exemption meeting like we agreed on before I came up there to meet with them. And Governor Hickenlooper is just going to represent the State there.

So the Court will begin to Review what they have done, and probably contact (Summons) them, and let them see everything and respond. And while that is happening, I will file a Rule 5.1 Challenge to a few Laws.

Rule 5.1 is similar to Habeas Corpus. Habeas Corpus is for people in jail, who feel as if they have been wrongly jailed. And it means "Produce the Body" and it is filed or Stated like a Magic Word to a Court, and once it is in the Court it is a 13 Day Process where the County, State, Feds, have to prove they have gotten an Indictment and have properly put someone in jail and you can challenge the validity of their Grand Jury Trial, etc. For people who commit Felonies, sometimes they will just arrest a person and let them sit in jail for 3 months (there is a rule that Felonies have to wait 3 months for Habeas Corpus) and at the end of the 3 months there is no Indictment, and with no Indictment there are no Charges, so they are released with a Habeas Corpus hearing. This does not count as a ruling of Guilty or Not Guilty, and Charges can later be brought with an Indictment by a Grand Jury, but if that hasn't happened in 3 months, they have to let the person go.

Rule 5.1 is similar, it is not actually the Case, it is a separate Hearing that you are calling for to decide something that must be decided to move forward with the Case. It is questioning if a Law is Constitutional, because before you can figure out if a Law was properly applied, you need to see if it should even exist.

And Rule 5.1 is how Laws get overturned. When Congress writes a Law that either is Unconstitutional, or is regularly being Applied Unconstitutionally, the Court can overturn that Law, and Congress has to write a new one that meets Constitutional Standards.

So once the Case is on the Docket, I will start filing those Challenges.

Here are things that will raise the value of AURA:

1. Being listed on larger exchanges

2. Apps being created that Automate the create of Smart Contracts (YouStocks)

3. A YouStock Exchange

4. Investors coming in

5. An app game like CryptoKitties with a Smart Contract (Token/YouStock) that will be the most valuable types of Smart Contracts

6. Being traded Directly for Silver (which is only about 50 cents per gram)

At that point, AURA will probably be $100 each or more, and CNBC and everyone will be writing about it. Which will also raise the value.

Ok, so I just moved from the Denver Area to Colorado Springs, and went ahead and started over, and this time I am just doing Danky Kong X Malawi and Banana Crack X Malawi. But They are already Germinated now and they have like their second node coming out and a few already have their 3 leaf leaves.

You can see them now on my Instagram El_Sasha_Seeds, but I will post them on YouTube and then here soon, and I will upload some pics soon. The biggest first event will be topping and FIMing though, so that is not happening yet.

Everyone should start getting these (Ceramic Metal Halide) CMH lights for Flower, and the LED Red and Blue (Purple) for Veg, and you can actually combine the 2 for Flower. This 315W CMH is equal to 1000W of HPS or Metal Halide (MH), because hardly any Wattage goes to creating Heat, meaning that there is a lot more actual light coming from the Wattage, allowing a 315W CMH to be equal to about 1000W of HPS or MH.
hydro-crunch-grow-light-kits-d940012700-kit-64_1000.jpg

For this Flower I will be using 1x or 2x 1000W HPS lights probably 2x by then end of Flower, 1x 400W HPS that may be added in, and a 1x 100W HPS that may be added in. And we will only be Flowering like 2 or 3 plants with that, so we are going to get some HUGE Colas. Right now the Plants are basically just growing Roots.

Here is how Plants work. Because they are seedlings, they will grow slower, this is because Plants use Photosynthesis. Most people know about Photosynthesis but don't know what it is. Photosynthesis comes from Chlorophyll, which contains Chlorine, or more specifically Chloride, which is 2 Chlorine Atoms together. And when Sunlight passes through Chlorine, the 2 Chlorine Atoms Separate, making them very reactive to anything that can react with a Chlorine Molecule. This is also why LSD can break down in Sunlight if it is in Water.

So as the Plant grows, it will get more leaves, which act like Solar Panels for the Plant. So the more leaves it has, the more light it can collect, the more Chlorine reactions it can preform, and the faster it can grow.

Btw, these are the Mother Plants of the Strains that I am creating with Malawi and other Genetics. I am starting with these because out of all the Strains I crossed with Malawi, I know that these are the ones that will be eaten up by dispensaries first. So I will get a few of the Crosses out as Clone only, then create some seeds with these two crossed and with one of them Locked in, and I will start selling Seeds for Religious use in Colorado, then I will begin making the Higher THCv content Strains (these should contain THCv, but also a lot of THC) which will be used Primarily for Fasting, not for Dispensaries.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom