My 1st Grow: London White Widow

elgodo

Hello this is my 1st attempt at growing total noob here i am going to do a indoor grow using feminized white widow seeds.

i am using 3x3m tent
i have 5 gavita lights 600w inside the tent
i plan on growing 20 plants using autopots system
i am using a tornado box + rhino pro carbon filter for ventilation.
I am having trouble keeping the room temp down... what should i do? my grow is in a garage if i use ac which kind should i use?

I have 5x600w in a 300x150 tent in same room with a 1000w hps in 100x100 tent, using 24k BTU AC, bare bulb, no cooltubes and I can take the temps as low as I want, sooo something similar to this should help I believe.

Its not a 3x3 tent, what size tent/room are you in? Mini splits will cool up to 5 lights but pull quite a bit of current. Good luck.

Cheers

Oh, ~10' X 10' tent. I'm killing it with 1, 1K bare bulb running 1050 watts. 2, 1K lights will be enough in that space. 5, 600 watts lights are overkill in my opion. Thats why you are running hot. 3200 btu's per light. If you are in 10' x 10' x 8', you have 800 sq ft of air, plan on running 800 cfm x 2. One pushing air into tent, one pushing it out. I'll get a few pic of my setup with one lamp.

Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom