Inside & Outside & Shooting The Breeze

SecurityJo

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my first serious effort on the 420mag app. I enjoy reading your journals, learning about gardening and gettin hiiiiiiiiii together ya boy! I live in a legal state, rural environment, short seasons and issues with botrytis. Soil is the only medium I have worked with and will most likely continue this trend. Experience with organic teas, treating pm with unpasteurized milk solution, minimal pests indoors/outdoors. I will be doing a max of 6 mature flowering plants outdoors while redoing a 7x12 root cellar in the basement. I would post pictures but I'm assuming the App isn't working properly?

re: Inside & Outside & Shooting The Breeze

I am most interested in. landraces but I will be building my seed collection with time. At the moment I have access to TGA subcool genetics and Mountain Organics and will update you on what I'm buying for indoors. As for outdoors, I have a collection of "bagseeds", most likely trainwreck, Humboldt og, and something else I can't remember. As I get my shit finances together over the next couple of years I will be doing some strain hunting of my own, mostly south of the border. It is my hope to explore some good genetics, learn a thing or two and have a laugh in the process

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom