Flowering Bagseed Grow

SmallTimeGrow

Hello everyone, decided to make another account for being falsely accused of being under age :(, i am EIGHTEEN!!

anyways thought id post some pics of my process :grinjoint:

These are id say a month into flowering, very small plant but dense and starting to smell like a sweet skunk smell, i plan on harvesting in another 3-4 weeks. I am using GH's maxibloom (5-15-14) n-p-k. I give nutes every saturday and wednesday, just started stronger dose today. Well enough blabbering here yall go :Rasta:

003190.JPG

001182.JPG

She was thirsty here, but i fed her :)
006163.JPG

008165.JPG

005184.JPG

009144.JPG

Bottom leaves have been dying and falling off, but new growth isnt affected so im not worried about it.

Well give me yalls honest opinions on how im doing for a first time, i know its small but its just a practice grow, you know.

Peace :peace: :bong:

For @ first time grow I'd c@ll th@t @ complete success!!!! :goodjob: I got b@lls on my first. :rollingeyes: Wh@t type of lighting @re you using?

Well decided to post some more pics, shes starting to get real frosty now :D

010150.JPG

006164.JPG

009145.JPG

012116.JPG

Heres a pretty cool under-view
01591.JPG

Here you can see that the calyxs are starting to swell up, and its quite resinous :)
014105.JPG

I wear a size 10.5, so shes about 10 inches tall
01688.JPG

Well leave some feedback guys, give me your opinions, much appreciated

Well everyone, the time came, and i chopped my lady down. . She went 7 weeks flowering and i cut here when about all the trichomes were cloudy and still some clear. . I plan on drying for like 7 days, or until the stems snap, and then to the glass jars they go!

Question: will curing allow the trichs to still mature some and get even more cloudy??

0579.JPG

0589.JPG

06010.JPG

06119.JPG

I know its not a big grow at all, this was a test just to see how it was to grow, in the future i plan on doing some real work, when i get my own place ill get the HID setup going and order some seeds. . Im expecting about 7-9 g's out of this grow by the way

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Well everyone, the time came, and i chopped my lady down. . She went 7 weeks flowering and i cut here when about all the trichomes were cloudy and still some clear. . I plan on drying for like 7 days, or until the stems snap, and then to the glass jars they go!

Question: will curing allow the trichs to still mature some and get even more cloudy??

0579.JPG

0589.JPG

06010.JPG

06119.JPG

I know its not a big grow at all, this was a test just to see how it was to grow, in the future i plan on doing some real work, when i get my own place ill get the HID setup going and order some seeds. . Im expecting about 7-9 g's out of this grow by the way

I just pulled a plant about that dense and it weighed 74grams wet, now I'm on day 6 of drying and it still is too moist but it has gone down to 25grams and I think it will still shrink...I may end up with 18-20grams I hope!!! Your looks great though and good luck on your yield....:goodjob:

Well decided to post some more pics, shes starting to get real frosty now :D

010150.JPG

006164.JPG

009145.JPG

012116.JPG

Heres a pretty cool under-view
01591.JPG

Here you can see that the calyxs are starting to swell up, and its quite resinous :)
014105.JPG

I wear a size 10.5, so shes about 10 inches tall
01688.JPG

Well leave some feedback guys, give me your opinions, much appreciated

nice legs, even though it is about 3 years later

Back
Top Bottom