My second try

bigman151

Ok here go's found two seeds n a bag of sour desiel and one from a bag of swag my grow medium is mircal grow wit some perilite nutes im using some hydro nutes I got from a buddy of mine ill give yall the names later lights a 100w mh pot size as of now a little under a gallon. Grow room or should I say chamber is a old dresser. Plants are in their 20th day of veg I will post some pic's a little later.and any advice gadly appreciated thank you

Hey screwnuts man I plan on it but that was all I could find but its all right its steral soil no nutes

Here's a pic of one of the babies at 4 days old

IMG00268.JPG

Here's another pic of the babies sorry 4 the poor quality cameraphone

IMG003041.JPG

Here a pic of wut kind of nutes im using
IMG00314.JPG

Quick update so far my lil girls have been under 24hour light cycle until yesterday I finally got a timer and there now on 16@8. Im sort of doing my own count down adding one hour of dark a day until 12/12 will post some more pic's later

Thanks spike69

Just a quick pic update so any one who looking can see

IMG00330.JPG

I have a question if any one lookin im one week into flowering and a lot of my lower leaves and some small branches are dying im thinging its from them not getting enough light or I let my soil get to dry please @ thank you 4 any reponses heres a pic www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/IMG003432.JPG[/URL]

Let me try this again this is the pic I tried to put up https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/IMG00353.JPG
And by the way thank you to all the mod's.adm's that help me out with my pic's and if yall can please fix the pic's I tried to put up doing the best I can with out a cpu thanks

Hey screwnuts thanks a lot bro can someone take a look at baby I don't no what's wrong its only the lower parts leaves dying just droping every were and scaring the s*** out of me im one week in to 12/12 don't no my ph they get spring watered once a week there in 5 gallon buckets u can see what kind of nutes im using don't have nothing the get a humdity reading mainly because im dead broke but that's my problem any suggestions, advice much appreciated

Thanks link the mg soil was steril. Any body no of away to slow the stretch wen flowering im running out of space any advice gladly apprecaited

Here's a pic that should show how much room I have left.
IMG00367.JPG

And im only one and a half weeks into flowerings any thing i can do I tried the lst thing and but that just made thing worst {better a mini forest} and out of control would cut back a little hurt my harvest help me help pleeeease!

just a quick update the babies are three and a half weeks into 12/12
IMG00391.JPG

so tell me what u think if any bodies looking

Back
Top Bottom