Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Well I guess I better start another Journal for the next crop...

Pure Power Plant
New York diesel
Buddha Blue Cheese

I took 30 cuttings and loaded up the ezclone tub.....

Converted another 2x6 closet with 4 bulb floresnts....

The mothers take up a whole closet so I needed one for cloning.....that gives me 2 weeks to finish out the NL's crop and by then the cuttings will have had 2 weeks of rooting and be ready for the barrels....

This crop I will be growing 2 plants per 2 gallon. so thats 24 plants. I will then grow them to 12 inches and then bloom them......this should give me a sea of green of sort. Single colas from the pebbles up. I will prune the side branches this time.....
:Rasta::Rasta:

cuttings_a.jpg

cuttings_b.jpg

Notice one thing not all of us do....I cut the cutting after removing the leaves then as soon as I cut them I stick them in water before dipping in the rooting gel. This keeps them from wilting...:Rasta:

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

Hey m@n, @fter going through your whole l@st grow, I'm in for this one!!!!:popcorn: Good Luck, even though you prob@bly won't need it!!!

Thanks to both of you.....

AmGrowR

ReggleG

Were off to a good start on the next crop....they should be well rooted and ready for the buckets after I clean rocks......

Plenty of pic's as were in the last journal.....

Hi mesrone, Yep it's time to start a new journal, new crop should be interesting growing 3 types of herb.........more to come.....:Rasta:

This going to be great OldGrowerDude! Another exciting start of a awesome Journal Authored by You... The OldGrowerDude the biggest, bestest Bud grower in Texas! :woohoo: :slide: :roorrip: :peace:

Weed your to much I'm just an old dude with a talent as my wife would say....

Growing good herb is my only job....I work at it every day...thanks for the words....

LOL Stonedcold420 I see you already have your popcorn ready......

Good morning to ya in land north of me....the sticks.......

Cowboy day....go Cowboys!

MMMM

PPP and Blue Cheese are two contenders for my next grow. Those & Lemon Amnesia Haze

*tune in*

Hi mesrone yes I have had it about 1 year, I get 100% well rooted perfect clones. I know it's an investment but worth every pennie.........

I fill it up 4 times a year....yes I love it!:ganjamon:

Ezcloner is number 1 in my book..............

Sweet. I can look at plants and buds all day. Get my fix on looking at your pictures when I can't be in the garden. lol

Hi mesrone yes I have had it about 1 year, I get 100% well rooted perfect clones. I know it's an investment but worth every pennie.........

I fill it up 4 times a year....yes I love it!:ganjamon:

Ezcloner is number 1 in my book..............

I love my EZ cloner also....Just stoppin in bro

Most people get the idea quicker with plenty of pictures...
and now there all high resulion..........

You are so right Buddy. I learn allot better when I can see what your doing.
We all have a dominate sense for receiving information. Some are visual like me. Some like to read. Some have to do it themselves, they receive by touch. The audible ones have to hear it. Used to do this for a living. If you know how a person receives things, its much easier to teach them something,
:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom