My First Grow Alone

Alecto

Hi!
I'm a very good handyman and I have helped my best friend build his grow room, and I have helped another friend to improve his grow room, so when I got my own place i thougt to my self....I can do so much better, and I have a perfect place....

I had my best friend helping my a little on the way on my first sett of girls (man he had a shock when he saw my room for the first time), so this is my first grow completely alone. And i'm so happy with the result that I just need to show it, and maybe get some tips how to improve.

So here it is....

I have:
Big Buddha Cheese Sativa/ Indica Hybrid Winner of the 19th annual cannabis cup "Best Indica"

LA Confidensial 100% Indica Some of best pot I smoked on the Ice mag cup

Cristal Limit 50% Indica Some seeds i got for free with the other seeds...but damn they smell good. They got a very nice fruity smell :)

They are now in the 5th week flower stage.
I'm using normal soil with coco A/B but some of them i have started to flush.
The pots i'm using is normal buckets, and I have thought of colors when I bought them. So in the pink buckets is the Big Buddha Cheese, in the grey is the LA. Conf. and in the front in smaller square pots is the Cristal Limit.

In the setup I have:
4 x 600watt's cool tube lights with tubes going out to fresh air and out the pipe of the house with 2 big fans to blow all the warm air from the laps and out. So the laps are so cool that I can take my whole hand and hold it on the lapt and it's not warm.
A Big Filter to clean the air and get the smell out. Also with tubes going out, fan and a noise filter.
And a final tube going out with a fan to blow fresh Air into the room
So the temp. in the room stays between 22°C to 27°C. Sorry I don't have it in fahrenheit.

Sorry I started so late with my Journal and I hope you like what you see and can come with responses :)

Have a nice day!

PEACE!!

Well here are my girls and grow room. Enjoy

1785.jpg

10120.jpg

11186.jpg

1785.jpg

2542.jpg

3463.jpg

5285.jpg

ny_4.jpg

8182.jpg

7218.jpg

6255.jpg

I hope you like it and if you have tips to improve it would be great :)

PEACE!!

dude, you got it in your blood! your first gro alone? my compliments on a great gro and growroom. thx for sharin it with us and welcome to 420!

Wow. Most first grows start off with just a few plants. You got a whole room full. Looking very nice. Good job.

Check out my thread when you get a chance. I'm looking for some help. I cant figure these girls out.

Tims First Hydro Grow- Tons of Pics! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, PPP

Hey man! Thanks!
If you read at the top I have build some grow rooms before and I'm a very good handyman. so i knew exactly what to do when I bought my house and saw the room for the first time....and I have been helping and watching friends grow for 2 years now, so i got some experience ;)

All I can say about your problem is play the waiting game and see...and if it is only the leafs on the bottom and the rest is healthy I woulden care about it... ;)

Peace!!

Broken Ballast

Hi Guys!
When i got up to my beautiful room today one of my ballast was F*%@ so i had to fix it....ofcourse....and the only thing the grow shop in town sells is the whole set with lamp/reflector and it's twice the price :S but it had to be done.

I just connected it to the other lamp and disconnected the one that is with the ballast and reflector.

1789.jpg

Here is some update photos while I was at it ;) 7th week flowering

Cristal Limit is looking nice
5288.jpg

3467.jpg

Big Buddah Cheese
4362.jpg

6258.jpg

2547.jpg

I'm starting to see alot of brown hair's :D I can't wait to taste them ;)

Merry Christmas Everyone:ganjamon:

I guess it might be a good idea to stock some backup parts for those halite lights or to have an emergency backup lighting plan. Those plants are doing so well you sure wouldn't want something bad to happen to them now... Awesome grow my friend...

I guess it might be a good idea to stock some backup parts for those halite lights or to have an emergency backup lighting plan. Those plants are doing so well you sure wouldn't want something bad to happen to them now... Awesome grow my friend...

hehe I have orderd 2 more ballast just to be shure...but I also bought them because i'm going to upgrade with 3 more lamps for the next sett of girls ;)
so i need to order more later on aswell...3 of the ones I got first got brokes so I had one spare but I used it....

Agreed. A+ job. 5 stars and +rep. EXCELLENT.

when you have time please stop by my grow, I am out of town until the 1st but after that I will post all the pictures you need. I desperately need someone experienced like you to shape me up. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

CK

Agreed. A+ job. 5 stars and +rep. EXCELLENT.

when you have time please stop by my grow, I am out of town until the 1st but after that I will post all the pictures you need. I desperately need someone experienced like you to shape me up. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

CK

Hey man!
Thanks!
If you can upload some more pic of the whole setup i can see what improvments that can be done ;) always nice to help other growers ;)

Happy Holidays :)

Back
Top Bottom