Noreastfog, 12 Pot Ebb & Grow, First Ever Grow

noreastfog

What Strain is it? I am buying Clones and will find out Fri Night
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants? 12
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 55 gal
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Hydrotron
If Hydro, what type of Setup? Ebb & Grow
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1000 HPS I will add another for flower
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70 - 84
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40 - 45
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? DNF Gro A & B (DNF Bloom A & B)
Size or Square Footage of Room? About 50 sqft

I thought I would flush out a little more info on my Grow!!!

It kind of all started when my wife had a "cookie" at a Christmas party and had her best night of sleep in two years. She had had a sports accident and severed her Achilles tendon and had it surgically repaired. She has a relatively high tolerance for discomfort and pain, and didn't realize it was affecting her sleep. Long story short, her Dr would prescribe her synthetic MJ but not the real thing. We've decided to quietly do our own thing!!!
I have been constructing and collecting equipment (AKA spending lots of money) for a little over a month now.
I had hoped to be growing at least two weeks ago. I have had everything set up and operating for about a week and everything seems to be working good. Temps and humidity all right on.
We were supposed to get our clones last Fri night but they weren't ready. Good thing too, we lost power for about 4 hours in a storm and I don't have a generator (yet). Clones this Fri!!!
The lag in time has allowed me time to familiarize myself a little with growing.

Watching others grow journals has been amazing, I'm excited and nervous.

Knowing there are knowing experienced helpful eyes here is comforting

I can't wait to smoke my own bud

Not having much luck adding pictures to my journal. I resized them and have them in the photo gallery but can't seem to move them from there.

Ive been following the "masters" works. It convinced me.

I can't wait for Fri night. My ladies are supposed to be "large" clones and I plan to switch to bloom at about 14" so I may only have a week or two in Veg.

FINALLY... the babies have arrived. Little baby Blueberries.

Babies_blueberries_1.jpg

Babies_blueberries_2.jpg

Babies_blueberries_3.jpg

WTF At least I got photo links. I'm not sure what will happen with the babies, they were started in soil I just soaked it off and put them in the hydrotron. Will it work?
I don't think I was this nervous when I brought my kids home from the hospital. We'll see how they look in the morning

The babies survived the night!!! Actually they look great :grinjoint:
My nutrient level is about 1000 ppm
PH: 6.0
Temp: 79 one 1000HPS light about 4' above plants, I will gradually lower
Humidity: 32 I'm working to raise that
I'm also using "Super Thrive" and "SM-90"

Not much to do but let them do what they do best:yummy:

The babies survived the night!!! Actually they look great :grinjoint:
My nutrient level is about 1000 ppm
PH: 6.0
Temp: 79 one 1000HPS light about 4' above plants, I will gradually lower
Humidity: 32 I'm working to raise that
I'm also using "Super Thrive" and "SM-90"

Not much to do but let them do what they do best:yummy:

you can drop the lamp to 24" in 2 days and they will love you or it,:roorrip:

:thanks: Pit. My odds of a good grow have increased exponentially with you watching and helping.
It may be funny to say but my son hooked me up with the Blueberry clones

if you need any help that you choose not to post here then PM me. PM's work at 25 unless you want to reach staff.
:rollit::bong::bongrip::ganjamon::yahoo::yummy:

The babies look like they are doing fine or even better, (not very experienced eyes). I wasn't sure about taking clones started in soil, soaking the soil off and putting them in hydrotron. But I'm thinking if they were going to croak they would have done it by now. We did cut 3" squares of styrofoam cut a slit in them to help support the plant, seams to have worked :yahoo:
They are on an 18/6 light schedule but it's different then they are used to, they had been on at 12 midnight and off at 6PM. When I got them they should have gone to bed for 6 hrs, but I kept them up for 18 hrs. I bring them on at 6PM and off at 12 noon.
One of the clones in particular we thought wouldn't make it, pretty well all of it's root mass broke off, but it appears to be surviving. It wasn't until I looked at the photos I had posted Fri (with Pitvipers help) that I can see that there is quite a bit of new growth on all of the girls.
There is a little bit of burn at the leaf tips 9on some of the plants), but some of that was present when we picked them up.
I'm still struggling to get the humidity up, It's pretty dry in the northeast! What problems could I see with it around 34%
I will take and post some pics when the lights come back on this evening. I will be dropping the light then as well.
:grinjoint::peace:

I think I need some advise/help. Lots of new growth, but some of the new leaves are curling back and together (almost creating a V). This is not happening with all the leaves, just some of the leaves on some of the plants. The new leaf color is also much a much lighter green than the old leaves. Apologize for the pic quality but I think what is happening is clear.
Not much has gone on with the nute levels, or PH. PH had gone up to about 6.3 and I adjusted back to 5.9. One thing to note is my res temp is rather high, about 70 lights off and 72 lights on. Should I add cold water?
Here are pics! The last is a plant less affected.
overlay-round.gif

overlay-round.gif

overlay-round.gif

So I checked out the Plant Abuse Chart contained on here, and I think it may be related to my Res temp and flood and drain schedule. I drained 5 gal from res and added 5 gal of cold (balanced and nute) water. I switched from 7, 30 min floods to 6 floods alternating between 15 and 30 min.
I am probably going to have to get a humidifier and an air stone.
Will it create a problem changing the flood duration?

Back
Top Bottom