First Serious Indoor Grow Purple Passion, Grape Ape

tommygunz

Sup everyone first time here. This is my first full indoor grow I am use'in purp passion, grape ape, and Reg seeds. The grape and purp seeds I have collected from a herm plant from a friend, have a few questionable about the Hermes about if they will be herms also I'm doing this all on my phone and am going to try to get some pics up. They all were planted 2-12-10
Actually it says I can't put an attachment on so perhaps o could get some help with that also

Thanks

be careful with the moisture control soil. I've seen a lot of cases with fertilized MG soil burning Cannabis plants. With that being said, I used MG Organic Choice for my first grow and encountered no issues.

Good choice on the strains.. That grape ape is some amazing smoke.

Hey tommygunz!

:welcome: to 420 mag.. sorry the pics are trippin ya up. I been here almost a year and i still cant get it right either lol..

have you seen this? it could help:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

hope it helps some :ganjamon:

Here's a couple of the pics you were tryna post :cheer:

grape ape baby
IMAG00651.jpg

Purple passion baby
IMAG00661.jpg

unknown strain baby
IMAG00682.jpg

Seedlings are looking good bro!

To post the pics, you just need to wrap the image url in the img tags..

To get the image url do the following:
FireFox: Right click image > copy image location
Internet Explorer: right click image > properties > copy the URL

in here, you just wrap the url in img tags like so (without the spaces of course) [ img ] yourimage.com/image.jpg[ /img ]

Hope that helps bro.

Thanks ill try to put up more when I gey home I have never grown indoor before just started them there . Will the 400 hps be ok. For my 3 ft deep 5 wide and 9 tall with one shelf I plan on keeping mother and clones. Seems so long indoors I don't want to start from seeds again unless I add a new strain. Also which strain would be best for my set up and where can I order seeds from that will be delivered for sure .

thank-you. For all your help

today is day 7 in the garden i watered a couple seedlings(knowing i prolly shouldnt) with 10-15-10 and noticed a lil white on round leaf. Didnt know if the npk messed it up or if the water got on leaf and deposited something. Also i tryed to raise the humidty by boiling water, pouring it into a glass and letting it steam inside the room. It raised the humidty about 5% which to me to much work for just 5%. I think the temp and humid is fine just wanted to test it out. the temp ranges between 71-76 depending if i have both fans on. The humidity stays betweet 43-47% usually on low side. Also like i said i only have 2 90 watt cfl floods and 20 babys lol went a lil grow happy 4 area but deffently need to get that 400w hps,From what i have read in the bible it says that should be good if not let me know plz.

well ty 4 all the input
Gunz

wow i finally got the pics up all by my self soooo proud

I never doubted ya bro :cheer:

the ladies are lookin good so far TG. I would bring down that light closer tho, to like 3".

+rep for gettin hang of the pics lol :goodjob:

dro:reading420magazine:

Today is day 8 and not much has changed besides leaves filling out and 3rd set comeing in, Im not going to water much today i soaked them last night before dark and already dry think ima ge some diff soil dont like the mg moisture mix dosent hold much water and any suggestions on dirt would be great . seems like im gettin backed up need to get bigger pots and that hps installed.

Back
Top Bottom