Brewster's Bubbles

Brewster

Welcome,

What I have here is a pretty simple and basic DWC Deep Water Culture. I first started with an evans flow system but the pump was noisy the drains were a pain in the ass etc. Then I found a good buddy of mine grew and he used this system because, its
A) much simpler, with less moving parts to break/leak/go wrong
B) Less equipment
C) Quiet and ease of use

Any rate I have two types going on, one is California Dream and I cannot remember the name of the other, my brother got the seeds from UK and said they were suppose to produce 28% THC..

Equipment:
Veg
-Containers= I have several various veg containers which were a mix and match set so none of them are the exact same size but that really doesn't matter but my main reservoir holds 6gal and my other holds 4gal.
I used a hole saw and drilled the tops out to hold net pots that can be found at any grow store.

-Nutrients= Green Dream Grow @ 1400PPM and 5.8ph

-Pumps=1-120gal aquarium air pump. That pump has 2 nozzles and each one of those T's so I have a total of 4-1" air stones in the reservoir. (there will be a second added)

-Fans= 1 oscillating fan, one automatic oscillating heater fan.

-Lights= Two 48" fluorescent ceiling light fixtures one high blue, one high red spectrum bulbs with 36+ watt range. They are running at 16hrs on 8hrs off.

Grow
-Containers= 10gal with two hold drilled in the tops.

-Nutrients= Green Dream Bloom @ 1400PPM and 5.8ph

-Pumps= 1-210gal air pump. This pump has 4 output nozzles each one T's for a total of 2 air stones per container.

-Fans= 1 oscillating fan, one automatic oscillating heater fan.

-Light= 600W digital ballast rated @ 95,000 lumen's

Other:
Net pots
Hydroton (little red balls)
Ventilation (soon to come)

Lets get started

Here is the brand new 600W

PICT10261.jpg

Bottom of the grow room
utf-8BSU1HMDAxODctMjAxMDAyMTctMDAxN.jpg

Early veg room
PICT10271.jpg

PICT10281.jpg

PICT10291.jpg

PICT10381.jpg

Bubbles!
PICT10391.jpg

Okra (for fun)
PICT1031.jpg

Grow room up and running
PICT10652.jpg

PICT10662.jpg

PICT1067.jpg

PICT10681.jpg

This is the veg room after we had cloned and moved the plants into the grow room. It looks a little desolate right now.
PICT10702.jpg

These should help that
PICT10712.jpg

This is all I have at the moment but I will for sure keep this updated fairly frequently.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom