First Grow DWC Blackberry Kush & Master Bubba

kiet420

So after reading and reading and reading Roseman's tutorial I decided to give the DWC a try for my first grow. I started about 18 days ago, got 2 clones from the local dispensary. Most of the stuff I purschased at Home dePOT, Petco, and the local Hydro shop. I will be vegging her out for a total of 4 weeks, then she goes in to flowering. I will try to keep this updated weekly. Comments and advice is more than welcomed afterall, I am a rookie.:smokin: So here it goes....

Cabinet- 72"x36"x20"
Lights- 150w HPS
Nutes- Foxfarm Trio
Strains- Blackberry Kush & Master Bubba

Cab_Closed.jpg

Cabinet_Open.jpg

MBK_BB_19d.jpg

GROW_00413.jpg

Master Bubba Day 19
MBK_19d-5.jpg

MBK_19d-2.jpg

MB Roots
MBK_Root_19d.jpg

Blackberry Kush Day 19
BB_19d-2.jpg

BB_19d-2.jpg

BB Roots
BB_Root_19d.jpg

Well, that's all for now, till next time...

Great Start! Really nice set-up. You have some happy plants! How much are they drinking per day? Welcome to the Deep Water Culture!

Thanks man, for the rep as well!! I think they're drinking almost half a gallon per day. I drained and replenished on Thursday uping the PPM's to 600 its been 2 days now and they are LOVING it!!! They are both growing pretty fast, can't wait to flower them. I will take some pics to show you guys the progess, shoud have them up by Monday.

DAY 22

So here's a quick update on the girls, they seem to be doing very good!!! I did a D&R on Thursday with PPM's at 600, and pH at 6. Every night I adjust the pH to 6, and every morning it rises to about 6.15, so I just leave it alone till the night time, and it reads 6.3 or so by night time. So throughout the whole day I don't really get drastic pH changes!! I'm gonna leave vegging for another week, then it's flower time!! Here's some pics, enjoy..:roorrip:

Master Bubba

MBK_day21.jpg

MBK_day_21-2.jpg

MBK_Roots_d21.jpg

Blackberry Kush

BB_day21.jpg

BB_day_21-2.jpg

BB_Roots_d21.jpg

Very nice, I am impressed by your confidence. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing that blackberry kush in a 8 weeks :)

CK

Very nice, I am impressed by your confidence. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing that blackberry kush in a 8 weeks :)

CK

I wouldn't say I'm confident, I think more optimistic!! This is my first grow, and so far so good, for now at least!! Keeping my fingers crossed, but I know if I do run into some trouble, those fellow Deep Water Culture won't mind helping out. I can't wait to see BB myself!!!

Looking great! You have the right idea in not overreacting to PH swings. Personally I like 5.6 to 5.8 in veg due to N being more available at that PH level but it's not enough to be concerned at all about. That 6.0 to 6.3 will work great in flower (P and K are best taken up by the plant at that level) and there is no arguing with success.

Looking great! You have the right idea in not overreacting to PH swings. Personally I like 5.6 to 5.8 in veg due to N being more available at that PH level but it's not enough to be concerned at all about. That 6.0 to 6.3 will work great in flower (P and K are best taken up by the plant at that level) and there is no arguing with success.

Thanks MC, I've been adjusting to 6 every night, but maybe I'll try alittle lower as you suggest.

Back
Top Bottom