Vapors Kushberry & Silver Bubble Buckets

Vaporeyes

Hey all, just thought id post a photo journal of DNA's Kushberry (Oregon Blueberry x OG Kush) & Reserva Privadas Silver Bubble ( Haze x Northern Lights x Skunk)..

3 buckets total (2 silvers) that are 2 weeks into bloom right now, they went 4 weeks from seed before 12/12 and were LST early on. Using a 600w HPS air cooled hood as well as an 8 bulb t5 and a 6 bulb t5 for side lighting.

Nutes- Flora Nova grow/bloom...Koolbloom liquid , floralicious bloom and calmag..

This is my 2nd attempt.....thoughts, comments or suggestions always welcome!

IMG00181-20100426-0743.jpg

IMG00182-20100426-0743.jpg

IMG00183-20100426-0744.jpg

IMG00184-20100426-0744.jpg

Kushberry clones getting ready for next round- high tech cloning system at the bottom
IMG00186-20100426-0746.jpg

Excellent-looking grow, Vape. I'm very interested in the Kushberry (it was already on my future strains list) and the Silver Bubble (never heard of it, but it has great genetics).

What's the setup on the buckets?

Thanks bro, yea im looking forward to sampling both. I've read great smoke reports on the silver although have not found to many grow journals .

the buckets couldnt be easier..... 5 gallon buckets, 6" net cup molded for the bucket, drill a hole and slide the air hose in and attach to the stone.... Id like to try a flood table at some point but i really love the ease of the buckets.

well i seem to be alone here but screw it, im gonna keep on keepin on.

kberry stacking nicely, glad i got her clones going! Bottom shot is her clone and to the right that weird looking thing is my attempt at revegging a violator K plant, new roots are popping and some tiny new growth....

Peace!

Hey bro! I know how you feel, but you're not alone. Others are watching, and I for one, want to commend you for having a really nice garden!

I do my journals for myself first. If others read and enjoy, that' great, but I do them kind of like a lab journal....like I used to do in Biochem or organic chem back in college. I don't include as many details, but try to include the general decisions and record any interventions in the grow I might make.

It has helped me learn fast. So, keep posting in your journal even if you get zero comments from others. It'll make you a better grower, and there's always folks like me who watch and learn in silence.

:nicethread:

Vapor- Plants are looking good. Like the ideal of the cfls on the side. Thats probably what I should do, due to the fact that a tent can get so cluster
f@#ked so quickly. What are you doing with the clones, just letting them veg till next go around? keep it up bro

Hey bro! I know how you feel, but you're not alone. Others are watching, and I for one, want to commend you for having a really nice garden!

I do my journals for myself first. If others read and enjoy, that' great, but I do them kind of like a lab journal....like I used to do in Biochem or organic chem back in college. I don't include as many details, but try to include the general decisions and record any interventions in the grow I might make.

It has helped me learn fast. So, keep posting in your journal even if you get zero comments from others. It'll make you a better grower, and there's always folks like me who watch and learn in silence.

:nicethread:

Hey thanks Doc,

I hear you and feel the same way, happy to have you on....

Hey whats happening Dog,

Yea the t5ho's are great, there's a few grows here with fantastic results on their own....im not sure what im going to do with the clones. Actually thinking about flipping to 12/12 this week in the tent under the t5 then grabbing some clones off those for when the current are finished...still tossing around some ideas.....

on another not i whipped up some crispy treats and i think they are starting to kick in...reminds me of waiting for the shrooms to kick in way back in the day.

Hey whats happening Dog,

Yea the t5ho's are great, there's a few grows here with fantastic results on their own....im not sure what im going to do with the clones. Actually thinking about flipping to 12/12 this week in the tent under the t5 then grabbing some clones off those for when the current are finished...still tossing around some ideas.....

on another not i whipped up some crispy treats and i think they are starting to kick in...reminds me of waiting for the shrooms to kick in way back in the day.

lol yea shrooms = good times. Have you ever ventured into the abyss of the terarium. It is a lot easier then growing herb. Don;t dabble with them now a days, just the herbs. I did get to try san pedro catus a few months ago. The buzz felt more like and acid trip then anything. I was curious how many watts does 1 8 bulb lamp burn?

lol yea shrooms = good times. Have you ever ventured into the abyss of the terarium. It is a lot easier then growing herb. Don;t dabble with them now a days, just the herbs. I did get to try san pedro catus a few months ago. The buzz felt more like and acid trip then anything. I was curious how many watts does 1 8 bulb lamp burn?

I never grew them but have consumed them in various ways many times.I always felt acid and shrooms were pretty much the same buzz. Its been 20 years since my last journey...54 w per so 432 on the 8 bulb..

Gotcha thanks, was wondering what those burned. So you feel that it equals the power of a 400 watt mh or is it more of a heat issue? Acid same buzz as shrooms, personally schrooms compared would be a cup of coffee in my book. I look back on it now and think I probably could have done with out it. lol

I just looked again at your garden and see how the t5's are in use. Just maxamizing your space. Have you thought about a 1K. I like the lights I have but the hood kinda blows it is deep one rather I need a wide one. I been looking at the adjust-a-wing and the radiant.

I just looked again at your garden and see how the t5's are in use. Just maxamizing your space. Have you thought about a 1K. I like the lights I have but the hood kinda blows it is deep one rather I need a wide one. I been looking at the adjust-a-wing and the radiant.

yea if I could start over I would have gone with a 1000w but i actually started with a 4ft 8 bulb t5 then added the 600 when i vegged to long...so i slid the 4ft in back and realized a 2 footer would fit perfect on the short wall and here i am...

As far as the 400 being comparable I'm far from an expert but they seem to be...you can hover a cpl inches above with i think 40,000 l not to mention a very even coverage area...Bendmc has a cpl grows with his t5ho's posted and has had some really great results.

think i should trim up the lower growth?

Just my opinion, but all that lower leaf growth is storing nutes and photosynthesizing, so you might take that into consideration. I trimmed the low stuff sparsely last grow, but not at all this time. I just make sure the leaves are moving when the fan hits them. If it got to where they were blocking air I'd do some trimming.

makes sense Boli........ok todays update....

shot of the violator kush on its comeback tour, new roots and new growth, i do believe it worked..

IMG00202-20100506-1231.jpg

kberry clones, decided to keep them in the mother tent and throw them into 12/12 tomorrow under the t5ho.. then grab some clones from them in a cpl weeks, most likely finish them under the hps once theres room
IMG00204-20100506-1232.jpg

things are really advancing so much better then last round, proper tools and a 420 edumacation paying off!!
IMG00205-20100506-1232.jpg

thats it for today, peace out lurkers!

Back
Top Bottom