Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video

JuicyFruit4Me

Hello everyone at 420 Mag and 420 Land :grinjoint:

Decided that I will start a grow journal for everyone to check out and also to get great information from all of the awesome people here at 420 Mag and insight into what I could do to make the grow better.

Here is a video for you guys to check out and tell me what you think. The vid is about a week old and the plants have exploded a good deal since this was taken, but I will post another video for everyone to view very soon. Maybe even today actually since today is a lazy Sunday and I'm just chillin in the crib :) Anyway here it is and check it out. Hope you enjoy and please leave comments and what you think!

Thanks again :rollit:

YouTube - Grow Box Armoire Totally Stealth / First Marijuana Grow - Sweet Setup!

Re: Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit ! Video:)

Thanks man! :):roorrip:

Bump :)

Video Update coming this saturday. TONS OF NEW GROWTH! Woke up this morning the the living room was filled with a sweet and slightly pungent aroma of dank.... Was totally suprised that after only 12 days you can totally smell them already... I guess its time to put that DIY Filter together... Anyone have links or ideas?

Hey LotzofTrycs,

Hey man thanks for the idea! I really think that I can do something with that concept since I connected my exhaust fan to the outside of the back of the box. Maybe instead of wood chips I could throw in some nice smelling popourie... Instead of cedar wood chips and having the livingroom smell like a carpenters work shop. Eventhough I know that making a charcoal scrubber is the ultimate solution. By the way. Where the hell do you even pick up Charcoal? I mean were not talking about charcoal for the grill are we?

Let me know... I'm super curious as to where I can pick this stuff up. Because as time is going the buy the plants are getting bigger with more STANK STANK to deal with. :)

Thanks guys

!!!!!!!! :rollit:

You should be able to use some charcoal for a fish tank or pond filter. You should be able to pick up charcoal from a fish store. You don't want to use grilling charcoal. Something more fine like in a small pellet form. I think pushing air through popourie might not make it work to mask the smell for very long (this is just an educated guess). I have had my charcoal can filter for 2 1/2 month and it still works great, so I know charcoal will last for a while.

picture perfect health.

Thanks Mr. Lighter! Gave you rep points for being awesome!. Yeah dude they are looking hella green bro. The nodes are so tight together. Getting bushy bushy for sure. I mean its only a day later since my last vid and already they look way bigger. They are growing so fast its almost retarded. I've been reading alot about waiting too long to hit the 12/12 on them. But the way I look at it.. if the nodes keep growing nice and tight together and I have the vertical room for the eventual flowering explosion... Why not keep them going until they are about almost 2 feet tall to hit the money switch on em. Any thoughts about this? I have 5 feet 6 inches of vertical room but of course lights take away from that..

And as far as Flowering lights are concerned I am thinking about 5 2700 k 65 watt ( equivelent to 300w 3900 lumens a piece ) under an aluminum TURKEY PAN as the reflector. Is it ghetto... lol hell yeah.... would it work like a charm.... I think so... But what you you guys think... hit me up with thoughts and comments. Were talkin 20,000 lumens for cheap... how can you beat that?

I think your lights should work for your set up. You still planning on running a few 6500k's with the 2700k's? As far as flowering 24" should work out, you could always tie a few branches down if you have to. Your plants are looking really healthy by the way. I know sometimes I will check my plants and it seems they will grow inches in 1 day at times. In flowering I have had plants grow 3-4 inches in 1 day!!

those 5 65w CFLs sound super nice, would be plenty of light for the grow for sure. i think the turkey pan would work like i mentioned before.

New video drops tonight! Be on the look out !

video?!?! man you cant tease us like this yo! NOT cool haha:surf:

Ok people here is the new video update! 20 days of growth! also going to add some nice photos for you guys taken today underneath the video. I hope all of you enjoy the video like always and please leave your comments! They only motivate me to keep making videos! Keep frosty and keep it blazing! Don't buy... GROW! :peacetwo:

YouTube - Grow Box Armoire Stealth-First Grow-B.C. Juicy Fruit! #4

DSC_0003.jpeg

DSC_0002.jpeg

DSC_0009.jpeg

DSC_0007.jpeg

DSC_0004.jpeg

yours are coming along nicely. so short and bushy!! did you top/fim? doesnt look like it, must be good genetics!

Well, your babies look great, mine on the other hand do not...but that is becuase since i dont have a place i have a friend taking care of them until i get my place in august.

:thumb:

Re: Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video:)

Hey lighter can you post a pic of your grow... Why do you not have a place?:( Are you living out of a car and roaming from hot spot to hot spot for free wifi? What kind of a place are you getting in August?

I made a video last night when I was drunk and the Battery on my camera ran out half way through. I was pretty shit faced though so I'm sure the video looks like total ass! But maybe if its funny I will post it anyway! God only know what the hell I said on it. :)

Re: Stealth Armoire Grow Box/ First Time Grower / BC Juicy Fruit! Video:)

Ha ha something like that! I am a student, and over the summer I take classes at a community college and to do so I just move back in with my parents...saves rent money and tuition expenses.

When I will be back in an apartment again I will take my girls back and flower them (i def wont let my friend flower them....only veg)

Next time i do a doctors checkup on my girls I will snap a pic and post it (may be another week tho since it is in another town)

Back
Top Bottom