Outdoor Mixed Seeds Northern Ca Varieties Twreck Purps and Misc

grandaddie77

Greetings all. I have a few babies basking in the sun currently grown from Misc dank I've smoked over the years. I haven't grown from seed in awhile and I had these seeds laying around so I figured it was time to germinate them and see what they become. Initially, I was going to buy some seeds so I know exactly what they are, but time wasn't my friend so it's the element of surprise this year. :) To give a little background on the beans, I germinated 15 random seeds in a paper towel for around 3 days. Out of the 15, 13 popped so I was pleased with the germination rate. I planted all 15 just to make sure, and the 2 still didn't sprout so I weeded those two out Immediately. I used fert free seedling mix as starter soil, very light and a ton of perlite in it. :) I currently have 10 out of the 13 I started with. I'm picky so I start removing weak or stringy looking male-like(looking) plants out early. I'm hoping to end up with 4 - 6 mama's for a small, but effective grow for personal purposes only. Sometime this week, I will be transferring them to some bigger pots around Thursday when I can get over the H shop for some fox farm or black gold. They are growing fast, and I have to water the small cups once a day, can't have my roots cooking, that's no good. :reading420magazine: I have decided to keep it fairly simple this year, as far as nutes are concerned. I'm going with great soil, and 5-1-1 fish emulsion that I have used in the past for Veg. I will also use a little bit of Superthrive, liquid karma and earthjuice micro. For Bloom I will be using Earthjuice blooming formula along with the others mentioned. I have used it in the past with no problems. I may go with Tiger bloom for the end, haven't made up my mind yet. I'm pretty excited to see how these girls grow up, especially since genetics are unknown. I have uploaded a few pictures so you can see the growth that's happened in the past few days. I will try to answer any questions promptly as possible and I encourage constructive advice only.

Let's keep it civil and enjoy the fruits of nature. :thanks:

June2nd.JPG

June 2nd

Thank you Sir, I hope everything turns out SUPER. If I can get a P of some killer Outdoor, I'll be happy, being that it's for personal consumption. Almost positive I'll get more, but I'm an expect the worst and hope for the best kind of guy. I'm going to try some new techniques and old ones and see what happens. I have topped plants in the past and I love making them bushy(I have to, can't have 6 footers over the fence, I've tied down colas in the past so no worries :)). Time will tell, thanks again for the praise.

Alright, so I finally got over the hydro store and purchased some soil. I ended up getting some organic soil called Amazon Bloom by Earth Juice. The guy I talk to here and there at the shop highly recommended the stuff, and it was cheaper than Happy Frog, and Foxfarm products which is what I was initially interested in. I also picked up some perlite(16 quarts, I used half a bag which was also needed for this soil). Both the guys were raving about it, so I had to give this stuff a try. I got home and mixed up 1 bag (bought 2 just in case, little did I know the 1 bag was absolutely PERFECT!) in two 5 gal buckets perfectly and mixed in the perlite. I gave all the pots a thorough soaking(recommended 20% drainage) and proceeded to transplant the momma's(praying). I also did pluck the plant that was on my radar, the thing had virtually no root growth. That's why we plant more than we need. :) So here are a few pictures of them in there new homes. They look so small in there BIG pots. :laughtwo: Going to take a few pictures. Stay Tuned...

Alright, so I went out and checked on the plants and there still moist. There is new growth so they weren't stunted or anything so that's a HUGE plus! Also, I found my moisture meter so I will be using that as well as the weight of the pot method. :) The guy at the hydro shop said I wouldn't have to feed them for about 25 days with all the nutrients and other myco stuff in there. There is mold in the Amazon so I used gloves to transplant the pots. It feels like from the weight of the pots I'll have to water them Tuesday morning. Thanks for looking.
June_13th.JPG

If you look closely in the pictures, the fan leaves are nice and raised so there doing GREAT. I love this stuff. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom