AFLs First 420 Grow Journal

AFLthrasher

:thumb: Ok well Hello fellow 420 members. I've been on watching and taking in alot of good info from all you fellow growers and decided to start a journal on the things i have started at the moment. Be advised... I have a large issue coming up in the next week so i hope all goes well and i have no problems in the move.. And after all thats said lets get to done to the stuff,,,;):popcorn:
1. First plant is a Master kush clones i got and was going to do a cpu stealth grow with a clone that didnt make the cut in a friends flowering garden being smallest in size so i snachted her up. I was doing some LST to her. When i came home one day and say that the top had broke off and basically topped itself so i decided to just grow her out..
rsz_jjphone_006.jpg

shes about 3.5 weeks old.
2. Second plant is a Blue Dream Clone that came from another grower friend that loves the blue dream strain.He happend to have a couple more then needed so i was gifted with 3 of em.. Only having 1 good pot i took the best clone and planted it in the largest pot and the other two girls have to bunk together for now. The two clones i put in the same pot one was damaged at some point cuz its topped, so i decided to play around with so LST/super cropping.
rsz_jjphone_031.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/medium
rsz_jjphone_016.jpg

rsz_jjphone_017.jpg

3 These next two plants were given to me after there were going to be throw in the trash by a buddy who bought from a dispensary were the clones were alrdy infested or he got it after wards.. Anyways i thought i would like to see how bad it really was to get rid of SPIDER MITES.. I picked up some need and took the girls home. After 5 days the 2 plants were doing ok but not better and still spider mites. So i took a trip to a local nursery and picked up some Lady bugs . 3 days later and acouple of good watering and they seem to being turning thing around. Lady bugs have seem to control mite problem.
SO here is the GDP that didnt get that worst of it but still was stressed
rsz_jjphone_035.jpg

rsz_jjphone_035.jpg

ladybug doing her job!
Here is the Blueberry clone the took the wrath of those bugger hard
jjphone_025.jpg

she looks better now that i trimed alot of the damaged leaves to help promote new growth but for a while i thought id have to put her down
rsz_jjphone_026.jpg

Last thing i have going is 5 Norhtern Light seeds from Kc brains..
rsz_1jjphone_006.jpg

Im currently veging all this under:
1 90 watt LED (not a UFO) growl led compares to 400 hid or says
1 2x24"t-8 5000k
1 125 cfls
2 26 watt cfls
Using Happy Frog soil
nutes i have are
AdvanNute
grow part A-B
liquad karma
cal mag grow
bushmaster
silca blast
been watering around 500ppm for all the plant with 6.2 ph
All the plants get straight water the first 3 feedings to to happy frog soil has nutes in the soil. The first couple feedings will be all soil based then 4th feed i introduce nutes and slowly increase from there:Rasta:
Well i hope you guys kick back and help me out and hope for the best in this moving grow...lol I hate moving ;{
be back in acouple for an update! Thx again.:bong::headbanger::headbanger:

Well that first part didnt work to well sry.. i will try to post some new pics today on a better cam and hopefully i have more lucky posting..(meaning not trying to post at 2 in the morning when i tried last time) I have lost a two plants to a friend who had been wanting to grow but never fully gave in too trying.. Yesterday i guess he finally got the bug and i donated the two Blue Dream Clones that i had in 1 pot that i had been LST/supercropping
rsz_jjphone_031.jpg

Here are some of them pics of what i have going again since last post was all screwy
Master Kush. 3.5 weeks toped
rsz_jjphone_006.jpg

Here's the Gdp 2.5 weeks and had a bad spider mite problem as did the Blue Berry
rsz_jjphone_020.jpg

jjphone_025.jpg

Also I have a Blue Dream Clone 3weeks old
jjphone_023.jpg

jjphone_027.jpg

Then theres the 5 Northern Lights i sprouts a bout 9 days ago pic is about day 5-6
rsz_1jjphone_006.jpg
Well hopefully this time it looks better and later when lights come on and i get some more pics uploaded i can update thx again.. Keep Growin!!!!!!!:peacetwo:
P.S. To All the Fathers out there in 420 Land Happy Fathers Day!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Well I just wanted to post a few pics on the Northern Lights. This is about 11 days for Seed now
1 of the 5 didn't make it... Oh well These are not fem seeds so i will see how many of them are female if any..so here's the pics
Here is Tiny...The smallest of the 4
jjphone_009.jpg

jjphone_006.jpg

jjphone_005.jpg

jjphone_004.jpg

:smokin:

Looking great man, welcome to the boards glad to have you! I will be here for the grow and try to help what I can since I am a hydro guy lol, plants look great though and Master Kush from what I have tasted is amazing!

SG

Hey AFL, looks great. Are you growing all of these through to harvest, or are you going to keep a mother?

As of now im in the air on what im going to be doing... Since, im moving in 10 days here to a new place.. The new house has a much better place for me to set up my new grow room.. I have a 400 hps for flowering and currently veg under a 90 watt LED thats i have to say is awesome for veging even thou the specs are more red.. Also use a t-8 2x24" 5000k bulbs and 2 cfls 1 26 watt 6500k and 1 125 watt 6500k ... Being that i have 8 fem auto flowering seeds,

BUDDHA WHITE DWARF FEMINISED X 5

White Dwarf is an auto flowering variety with pervasive scent and sweet flavour which comes up from the crossing of two powerful cannabis indica. White Dwarf blooms in 2 months alter sowing regardless of photoperiod. Such thing makes it perfect for early crops. Besides that, it is a small-sized discreet plant which can grow up away from the onlookers. Its resistance and short cycle reduce the chances of having problems during its growth; this variety it is a safe bet for beginners.
When i purchased these seeds i was given 3 LA DIVA seeds for free..

DELICIOUS SEEDS (AUTOMATIC LINE) LA DIVA

Bank: DELICIOUS SEEDS (AUTOMATIC LINE)

Sex: Feminized

Race: BLUE BERRY/DIAVOLO

Medium Yield: 300 GR/M2 INDOOR

Medicinal value: Medium

Smell: Not specified

Flavour: Not specified

Effects: Narcotic

Soo im kindda up in the air with what i want to do with the Master Kush, Blue Dream... The Blue Berry sad to say hit the trash this morning and the GDP if doesnt start to look more healthy here in a week will also hit the trash do to very bad spider mite infestation.. Both blue beery and gdp were not my plants to begin with so getting rid of them is not that big of a deal to me. Hate throwing plants away thou... Damn Mites go somewhere else..
Plus i also have the Norhtern lights which are not fems so as of now it really depends on my itch to get something flowering as soon as i move in.. Which most likely be the minute i finish building my box..I also have 5 more NL seeds and 10 Leda uno seed which also are not fem seeds.

My Goal would be 4 plants at a time since i only have a 400 hps so any more is just lowering yields and just would not be enough light.. I think i managed to clone the blue berry and the master kush so that being said. i will probably flower the master kush and the blue dream alone for the first run and see how things go. During that time i can veg the NL and Blue Berry clone and Master Kush Clone until i can determine the sex of the NL.. So thats kindda what i was thinking as of now but speed bumps and stop signs are unexpected all the time so for now thats the goal.. Please feel free to make any comments, ill will be needing some help here for sure down the line..

:bong:
Thx again for stopping bye and Grow Grow Grow.....

Scary word there my friend................. Spider Mites. Lady Buds don't do any good against Mite's. The good news is after your move make sure you wash your plants before they go to the growing room. A simple dish sad wash will work. You will have to look up a formula. I use neem oil 1/2 strength they call for. But they are 'Nasty' pest's. I'll look in here and there and wish ya the best. Feel free to yell at me for any information. Hell I'm used to being yelled at, I do have a 'Old Lady'. Long as she don't see me calling her that......................... Her B-Day is Satuerday..............Well Best to ya my friend. and always know this a plant wearing 'Mites' is not always a 'GOOD' thing.................... GL

Scary word there my friend................. Spider Mites. Lady Buds don't do any good against Mite's. The good news is after your move make sure you wash your plants before they go to the growing room. A simple dish sad wash will work. You will have to look up a formula. I use neem oil 1/2 strength they call for. But they are 'Nasty' pest's. I'll look in here and there and wish ya the best. Feel free to yell at me for any information. Hell I'm used to being yelled at, I do have a 'Old Lady'. Long as she don't see me calling her that......................... Her B-Day is Satuerday..............Well Best to ya my friend. and always know this a plant wearing 'Mites' is not always a 'GOOD' thing.................... GL
Yah i was using a neem soap mix on the two plants but they seemed to be just way to infested to save. I only tried the ladybugs for info.. since im moving i thought what could it hurt. I knew that they are a big mess and alot of them die pretty fast but since i knew i was going to have to break everything down i wasnt to worried. I know now i probably wont ever try them again. As for the two plants there are toast. Since the plants were more of a test to see how i could do in trying to save them if i could.. I wasnt to upset to trash em.. Plus my Blue Dream and Master Kush are doing good as are the 3 NLs i have with 2 clones one being the blue berry i managed to clone, and 1 being a Master kush clone. I really dont want to take more of a chance then all ready infecting those plants as well.
Well its not saturday yet but Tell the wifey Happy B-day Hope the best.. and thx for alll the info.:grinjoint:
:roorrip:

i use aza-max now and my buddy swears by floramite, the floramite is systemic so it is suppose to stay in your plants forever but i know the shit works so depending on if your organic or not, i say try the aza and if you arn't use the floramite and laugh as they all die.

i use aza-max now and my buddy swears by floramite, the floramite is systemic so it is suppose to stay in your plants forever but i know the shit works so depending on if your organic or not, i say try the aza and if you arn't use the floramite and laugh as they all die.

Cool thx for the advice and thx for stopping by.. Since ive basically throw every plant that had mites away if i ever have that issue ill be sure to check out those products.. Well 6 more days until i move so yesterday i had to break down my grow set up and transfer everything in to a closet in my house for the time being. Heres some pics on whats going on..
NLs#1 has some weird leaf growth but still growing non the less.
rsz_jjphone_002.jpg

NLs#2 is looking the best so far great leaf growth and nice color..
rsz_jjphone_001.jpg

Nl#3 is looking somewhere in between the 1-2 but looking good also
rsz_jjphone_003.jpg

Here is the Master Kush
rsz_jjphone_007.jpg

Here is the Blue Dream
rsz_jjphone_009_2_.jpg

Not to much going on but, moving day is coming which in turns means im that much closer on be able to build my new grow cabinet..Im super stoked since i can build the grow cabinet to the size that will be most suitable for me. I currently think that a 48x48x76or 56x56x76 is probably the size of the cabinet/grow box. Being that i will be using a 400 HPS for flowering i think any bigger wont work well with the 400.. Well im being yelled at by my kids so i ve got to start Mr Mom duties... Probably wont post anymore pics until i move and get everything set up since im starting to break things down in my house.. Thx for all the help and comments the are very welcomed and feel free to stop by anytime...:welcome:

AFLs First 420 Grow Journal :roorrip:

so just a little update here cause i want some opinions on this plant.
Started out like this.. Looking deformed
rsz_jjphone_002.jpg

and now it looked as if it grew three leaves off the top with no new top
jjphone_007.jpg

rsz_jjphone_008.jpg

just wanted to see what u guys think..
here is the Master and the Blue Dream just for show sakes.. i hit these guys with a strong batch of nutes this las t to feedings and seem to be lovin it. 3 more days until i move so just that much closer to having my nw set up.... Cant wait....
jjphone_008.jpg

jjphone_0011.jpg

Let me know what u guys think about the NLs seedling... thx again everyone~

AFLs First 420 Grow Journal :roorrip:

Alot of plants grow some weird stuff dude. But it will straighten out with no problem. GL with the new pad. I've used aza max myself with the same results. Glad it worked for someone. I have a perpetual grow going. The other day I thru a Doctor Doom fogger in the room. I dont have any plants really deep into flowering so I figured it could hurt. It did seem to cut back on some mites, but it wasn't a cure. I plan on later this week after the fogger dissipates, throwing in some predator mites. They say they eat there weight in mites and eggs. Scary thing is the mites I didn't kill with this stuff build up a resistant to it. And most sprays or fogger don't work on the eggs that hatch within a week. So if ya don't do it once a week for afew weeks they will be right back. Well my 2 cents worth. GL Keep it Green

Ok well ive finally got my internet back up at the new pad. Construction on the flower box is almost complete. here are some pics some whats going on
rsz_jjphone_003_3_.jpg
3 NLs and 1 blueberry clone that i saved off the infested spider mite plant i got rid of before the move. Was very happy to see that the clone i managed to get off the infested plant rooted and started off slow but seems to be growing nicely now. Master kush clone is growing kinndda slow butnever the less its still growing. The 3 NLs are doing good. As u can see the the biggest 1 is on fire and the one on the left and behind it are slowly starting to catch up but ok..
rsz_jjphone_002_2_.jpg
here is the Master Kush plant that i kindda did some lsting to to get some of the inners to grow up to bush her out.
rsz_jjphone_001_2_.jpg
The Blue Dream is amazing this plant is not slowing down a bit. Bushy as hell and is soo ready to be flowered but im still about 5 days out from finishing my box for flowering.
I also started all of my AutoFlowering seed yesterday and have had all 5 White dwarf seed crack already so transplanted them into dirt. The other 3 which are La Divas havent cracked yet but thinking by tomorrow.
Here are acouple of pics of the grow box as of now
jjphone_0012.jpg
jjphone_003.jpg

Dims are 4x4x7.5
hopefully i will have the time and money to complete this by the end of the week.
Well i thx all of you for stoping by and please feel free the post any comments u have.
Hope all your gardens are happy and green !!!!!!!!! Peace for now!

:morenutes:

Hey everyone, just wanted to shoot a little update on whats going on. Well i got the box pretty much set up and have already put the Blue Dream and the Master Kush in the flower box to start to get the plants use to the new environment and light. Im currently on a 18/6 cycle for acouple of days to see how the temps and the overall air flow and to see how the plants take to the new environment. I still need to put up mylar and clean up the cords and stuff but for now its rockin..Here are some pics.. sry bought the quality but the only cam i have atm.. so bare with me..
jjphone_0071.jpg
rsz_jjphone_015.jpg
rsz_jjphone_016_2_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_020_2_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_019_2_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_0171.jpg
rsz_jjphone_018.jpg
rsz_jjphone_014.jpg
rsz_jjphone_013.jpg
rsz_jjphone_012.jpg

Sry about the pics not the best but u can kinnda see how i did things.. Still need to just finish up the last few things and ill be all finished with the box but as i said earlier its up and working and i was sick of waiting...
I also sprouted all of my autoflowering seed to 3 days ago and all the White dwarfs germed and were transplanted 2 days ago. All but 1 i think has broke through.. another shitty pic but this is what i have
rsz_jjphone_022.jpg

I also germed the 3 free La Divas i got.. 2 of them germed 1 didnt =( still in the watered towel but not holding my breath on it cracking but well see. both seeds the cracked already are in soil but have not broke ground yet..
I hope to start flowering the Blue Dream and Master Kush here in a day or two.. I really want to get all the remaining thing for the box done(like mylar and tying up all the lose ends being loose cables etc..) before i start that way i wont have anything to do but water and keep and eye on how the plants are doing...Here is the last pic of the NLs the Blueberry clone and a Master Kush clone hiding in the bac.
jjphone_0061.jpg

Well thx for stopping by and hope to have some more updates soon.. Keep growing and hope all your Gardens are Green!!!!!!

AFLs First 420 Grow Journal :hookah::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom