Bagseed First Grow Started 8-26-10

NastyAce05

so this lil thing is idk what it is but its four days out of the dirt anything special i should know it just from bagseed but what do u think indica or sativa i dont know if its to early to tell yet
IMG00007-20100830-1845.jpg

IMG00005-20100830-1507_1_.jpg

IMG00007-20100830-1845.jpg

it germinated over a 24hr period and had a 1/4 in root already and it jumped out of the 2/3 in. hole i had placed it in, in 24hrs also! anything helps first time here and first grow.:peacetwo:

i got a 2'X6' closet
4 x 5 gallon buckets
4 x 10" net bucket lids
1 x 20 gallon tote
1 x 600w hps light and ballast
how can i get this all working as a ebb&flow(flood&drain) setup
what tool or tubing and other products do i need to make it work

please any help is apriciated:smokin:

Hello NastyAce05 and :welcome: to 420Mag we are glad you are here as we are a great big 420mag Family! As for sativa or indica that is sometning thats way too early for the pics to guage but you should know better because it came from what is in your lungs and bloodstream. The type of effect or stone can sometimes help determine the dominant charcteristics of the specimen, but I am not a scientist either. I am subscribed to your journal and look forward to your progress.

Tanks for the comments and keep them comming and as far as the high i got a high tolerance and that's why I wanna growing something good if I or other people like the high when we smoked this shwag I thought it was gonna be crap but we smoked it abd it kick our asses my cousin, gurl and me we couldn't stop laughing and we was stuck the couch we was also watchin sex drive that was some dumb movie but funny anyways we was high and stoned then we got some mad munchies crazy it only happens like that to me on sour diesle and northern light so I don't know that was my high and I wanted to make it stronger so I got seeds from that bagseed and that what the baby is "I JUST HOPE IT'S A GURL"!

well its been a few this the second week of my grow just a lil thing still but the real news i guess is that i got my room setup and ready for when the clones get ready. im really hopping its a girl but hey its OK i got like 12 more seeds germinating as we speek. so here our some of my pics and if u see anything about my room or something let me know
IMG00030-20100906-1611.jpg
IMG00026-20100906-1609.jpg
IMG00021-20100906-1607.jpg
IMG00025-20100906-1608.jpg
IMG00023-20100906-1607.jpg
IMG00032-20100906-1640.jpg
IMG00033-20100906-1640.jpg
IMG00034-20100906-1642.jpg
IMG00035-20100906-1643.jpg

thanks man the light itself has 10 42w soft white for flowering at 2700k and 2800 lummens per bolbso that 420w at 28000 tru lumens i hope it does its job when i flower im just gonna use these lights to veg my plants to but im thinking of adding at least 4 42w 6700k sunlight bolbs what do ya'll think

Ok, here is what i have found for you to possible try,
regular Flat white paint has the ability to reflect between 75-85% of the light, and does not create hotspots, but now there is a new white. Its called "Titanium White" & it is HIGHLY reflective. Its been around for a long time & i just recently heard of it, & found some @ hobby lobby. it is a very bright white, not glossy, & can be use by itself or you can buy it as a pigment & mix in w/ other white paint to increase its reflectivity. From what ive researched it has a reflectivity of around 90% & up to 97.2%, depending on how much Titanium dioxide it has in it, the main ingredent in Titanium White.

hope this helps

:goodluck:

:peace:

thanks man the light itself has 10 42w soft white for flowering at 2700k and 2800 lummens per bolbso that 420w at 28000 tru lumens i hope it does its job when i flower im just gonna use these lights to veg my plants to but im thinking of adding at least 4 42w 6700k sunlight bolbs what do ya'll think

hi dude, just wondering if your going to set some more off to add 2 your grow? 1 is a bit of a risk t say the least lk you say wt if its male ?? all your hard work will be wasted! as of lights you probs best to try and get a 250w hps for budding, cfl's r gr8 for VEG jus nt good at budding.(cfl's do not produce enough lumme's for a good yield) aa i have a 1 budding on cfl i see the result's of stacking up was not good at all, changed it to a 400w hps half way through the bud which is still going at the mo n it has started to pick up after a few days of getting used 2 the new light. hear a pic of the plant after 5 weeks on bud under a cfl.........
05092010221.jpg

this is my plants from last grow after 5 weeks under a hps!
Photo0137.jpg

as you can see there is quite a difference in the size not only 2 the buds bt to growth 2 hope this will help you on your grow 2 success :popcorn::goodluck::tokin:

i was gonna use my hps but no room and no real good fan or budget so ill keep that for my house once we get it
if you wanting to do that there is cheap way to do it! go on ebay for your fans..... 2, 6inch shower inline fans will cost you bwt 35quid with delivery prob's cheaper if you opt for 5 or 4 inch fans, 1 in and 1 out with a pair of tights covering them 2 stop any pests getting in you grow aria.(fly's n shit!). should be easy to getaway without a filter if your only grown 1, i av 10 on the go at the min of white Russian n that's really when the filters come into play. a wouldn't use them aether if a could get away with it, the smell is just so sweet 1st thing in the morning lol.
hope to here you get that hps up, have a 600w cooltube meself n dose wonders for me so good luck bro.:cheer::goodluck:

so does anybody know or think of anything i can do to make the reflector mare reflective if it aint already its just an tin or aluminum duct
buy a meter sq:goodluck: of Mylar, ant bwt 3 quid from shop! then make a reflector from cardboard n line it with th Mylar.

thanks for the input shmicky and im gonna use it but for now on my first grow just to see what i get ima keep the mommy alive so ima get my first harvest then ill clone more and get the next one under my hps and then on the third ima use both side by side its my way of testing my mad science lol hahahaha no but really ima start slow anyway and ima try LST on my first grow and see how good it does with my lil 8' roof and lil 2'X6' 12 skinny square feet

Back
Top Bottom