First Ever Grow - Seed from Bud

Maffchew

Well since my first grow i did indoors failed miserably due to lack of money for proper equipment, lights and whatnot, so i thought id try growing in the all natural outdoors! I figured this will give me an advantage in my next Indoor grow.

So i found a niffty spot in my backyard behind my water heater, gets excellent amount of light for its position imo, raised it a bit with some bricks and a bucket for more light, plus just got a new pup, staffy cross labby, so its gonna be a valuable guard dog when its older, its only 2 months, but i got kinda paranoid it was gonna eat the plants or something when it was sniffing the shit outta them earlier today.

Alright, picture time.
Planted these straight to soil, i think it was around a week and a half ago, so we'll say the starting date is 24/09/10 EDIT- im going by dd/mm/yy

4/10/2010

Biggest one coming up
Photo337.jpg

2nd biggest, looking alot greener than the first imo
Photo338.jpg

Group Shots ;D
Little concerned about how thin the stems are
rsz_photo342.jpg

Photo340.jpg

NOTE-I only planted 8 seeds besides the fact im a noob :p, because i thought only a couple would have came up, considering there from bud, i thinking of pulling out the two small ones that are yet to catch up.

I have no idea when to start nutes, my nute is PowerFeed Fish Fertiliser, with 12% N, 1.4% PH, 7% Potasssium, and 3.08% Potassium humate. Plus the soil already has nutes in there, I'm unsure about that.

Anyway any advice, comments or anything like that would be greatly useful and appreciated
Happy smokin :roorrip:

Re: First Ever Grow - Seed from Bud - Advice/Comments Needed!

Unless you live in Australia this is not the time to be putting seedlings out.

Just Saying

Off to a great start! I wish you nothing but luck and positive vibes. I'll be watching this grow for sure!

nice start

do you plan to grow them all in that one pot or will you be transplanting them into seperates ones

Thanks for the feedback :)
I plan on ripping out the two runts, and maybe another and ethier seperating them in other pots or just chucking them, dont know i will have to find another place for them.

Does anyone think i should start the nutes now? Oh and could someone tell me if my nutes are for flowering or vegging because i've got no idea, the contents are 12% N, 1.4% PH, 7% Potasssium, and 3.08% Potassium humate. Its a fishy one also

If it was me I would separate them as soon as possible. I read that you are stressing the plants if they have to compete for the water and nutes. The more time they stay in there the roots will tangle up, and will be hard to separate them without damage roots..

often times males grow bigger than females, dont rip out the runts just cause they're a bit smaller.

separate containers is generally better.

yea id give them all their own pot if it was me

as for the nutes sounds more like veg nutes due to it having more nitrogen than anything

often times males grow bigger than females, dont rip out the runts just cause they're a bit smaller.

separate containers is generally better.

yea id give them all their own pot if it was me

as for the nutes sounds more like veg nutes due to it having more nitrogen than anything

kk well what i'll do is give one runt its own pot (the bigger one) and chuck the other one, and prob keep 3-4 in the big pot, fuck i really dont wanna get rid of any of them but i know theres no where else i can put them right now :/ alwell does'nt matter, id rather have fewer plants with fewer suspicions.

alright so the nutes are veg, ill start giving them nutes later today or tomorrow at 1/4 strength n see how they like it ;D

Ill post new pictures soon guys :rollit:

they look good, i'd stop letting the water build up in spots will burn your plants... maybe same size big containers too so your not transplanting them everyweek.... other than that looking healthy

Thanks for the feedback :)
I plan on ripping out the two runts, and maybe another and ethier seperating them in other pots or just chucking them, dont know i will have to find another place for them.

Does anyone think i should start the nutes now? Oh and could someone tell me if my nutes are for flowering or vegging because i've got no idea, the contents are 12% N, 1.4% PH, 7% Potasssium, and 3.08% Potassium humate. Its a fishy one also

judging by the higher N, this would be your veg fert. depending on the soil you used, I wouldn't fert til about the 1 month mark. most soils come pre-fertilized and will last that long or longer. looking good so far...keep up the hard work

Back
Top Bottom