This is B&J's Place - Bill & Janet's Place - Again

Well guess I need to start a new thread. I myself get tired with longer threads. Not that I ever followed the guidelines for a complete thread.
I would like all to know I have afew new strains going, plus acouple older ones. One I have 5 seedlings from I have no real ID as of names. BUT does anyone????????????? SOOOOOOOO many names for different herbs. Really isn't but 3 kinds. Ok, Good, and the Kind. Our object is to grow 'The Kind.' Isn't always as simple as it sounds. IF it was we would ALL have 'The Kind.' Soooooooooooooo all us lowly growers find, we need to play alittle. Takes awhile to find what works best for the grower. Dirt, Hydro? Guess myself I stayed basic. If that's what I had invested, it would be dirt. Least I'm using the "most" forgiving growing medium there is.
Well rite now for this next grow,,,,,,,,
I have a whole new trip. I am closing the flower room down for remodeling in the near future. But of course I still have a veg going to replace those plants. I had a powdery mildew issue rite after my mites. But we made it thru with minor losses.
I'm trying to get my Ladies son into growing his own meds and maybe acouple friends also. He seems to be lagging alittle. Hard to grow a plant, it gets in flower, and give it away??????????????????? I did that with his Star Trek. I didn't care, that was outside, and my rule of thumb is, Marijuana grows to allotted size. Whatever you give it it will fill the space.
Well, I plan on both 1000 Watters on light rails going. Using Magnum 6" Hoods. Got New Bulbs ready to fire up when rooms done. Also have a 6" H/O Can Fan for venting. The rooms going to be about 8'X12'. I know I'd be pushing the lites to their limits, but it's nice to be able to shorten your lites to a shorter range. I plan on working about a 8'X8' myself. 8 Plants maybe 10 Max. I don't really need to do more while I'm doing a inside trip.
Anyways Here's the Seedling room;;;;
Seedlings28.JPG

Inside that room I have 1 AMS from Greenhouse; 5 #1 'Fem' Seed; 5 Sweet Tooth from BC Bud Depot; also 4 Burmese Kush. All but the AMS are regular seeds. So I know 50% are dead weight. I mean MALES. Thats part of life I guess got to be afew pricks huh?
I have been topping my plants atad earlier than last and they seem to be ok with it. I know it might slow the plant down at it's fastest growing time, but I really don't mind waiting a extra week, to double my yield. Least boast it 35%. Anyways she wasn't to young to molest, sorry if that sounds weird, but it does wonders for a plant. ;
1st_Top.JPG

Well my veg room looks small. But there is afew nice plants going in there. A DNA Lemon Skunk, Bull Shark, AMS, Sour Cream, G-13 Haze, Iced Grapefruit, ' Wonder Woman', Kandy Kush, 2 Sensie Star 'clones', 2 White Siberian clones, and a Blueberry Clone from earlier plants. I also have 4-5 clones from a Vantage plant I grew. She was a sweet plant. Nice rock hard buds. Great yield. Fantastic Quality. I almost wanted to do a whole trip of Vantage alone. I think it could be a good crop plant. But here's what I got started in a new Veg crop sooooooo far;
Veg_Room7.JPG

I hope everyone has had a GREAT CHRISTMAS and this 2011 it a Great NEW YEAR. Keeepem Green

Re: This is B&J's Place Bill & Janets Place; AGAIN

Hey Partner, going to be a long road of course, a on going 'thing' ya know? Like everyone here, I'd have a grow going, even if it was legal and cost 99cent a oz on the street. But, I never said what I was doing as way of 'medium' I try ed Happy Frog. Myself????????????????? I was using black gold. I 'really don't see any difference in them. But then I don't really check sizes bye time. Hey I veg till it looks ready to flower well. Then flippem with some bushmasters into the 12/12 regiment. I really did seem to see something outta bushmasters. It only takes a 3/Mil per gallon douce ONCE. Hey shes good to go. USE VERY LITTLE. LOL I FRIED MY LAST HYDRO. Hydro you do it for hours. I duh,,,,,,,,, three days. Was SAD.
Hey live learn. Well in this grow I'm doing ALOT in the cold. Well the Temp outside been running like 38-42's. I been running seedlings/clone room 24/7 under a 250 cfl. I also have a heating pad under the tray, in a 2X4. It's hard is a understatement to cut clones. I did get like 50% return, just slow growth. They'll do what I wanted, keep that plant alive. Called Vantage. We'll see in the near future if shes a "GOOD" mother plant.
Well as for the veg she's a 4X4 under a 600. 20/4 regiment. I did it longer to help with the temp. Hey I don't smoke inside and that garage is my office. I know it's cold at 5 am for a smoke. They seem to sllooowwww down with the low temp's. Hey whats a week? I know topping as short as I do with these temps slow down a plant for acouple weeks at least. I'm stalling too. I need to get a room started for these plants and it still has 4 plants well along flowered in it. 7-9 days for most. Oh well deal with that when they get big enough;
I do use fert's. Maybe I sway to the unknown, but on my inside plants I use Tencnaflora? Did I spell that rite?
Anyways, I fert every other water full strength, after 2 weeks. around a month and a half I like to flushem good. Most my plants run 4 months for a trip. Barring problems. And I get respectable yields of 3 oz's I'd say per. Some more/ some less. I see Vantage. Well I did some stuff called Sweet Tooth. Hope it rates cap letters. It's suppose to cut a week many two off the flower?????? Could be nice. Had a friend back in Minnesota that had a basement dialed in. He 'Swore' Sweet Tooth. Even sent me some stock for a grow box I did back when. I used like 16 T-12 Tubes and finished some decent herbs from it. I hope this herb is comparable I'd sure LOVE a 6 week finish. Dreams are nice. Anyways 5 of them started. I got the best seed held back yet. I guess we all together have a hella seed bank put together.
Well welcome everyone who goes by. I hope everyone knows to me myself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, growing is the perfect hobby. There is times ya can say they good for the next couple days. And forget them. Tonites one of them. Well I did get the veg tent watered. JK Keepem Green and I'll drive by in a day or so. Lates

Besides I need rest after all that typing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cool pops u got another trip going!!!!!!!!! glad to see it. soon enough ill be there helping u, cant wait. have fun just zipping thru see ya

I'm in! Good to see another BC Bud Depot strain going! Never had the Sweet Tooth, so I'm interested to see how that goes! I have a God Bud going in one of my journals that I just confirmed female today!

Well, :goodluck: ! And happy New Year!!

Besides I need rest after all that typing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:goodjob:
Happy New Year Norcaliwood, I am in for the trip and will be dropping by if thats OK?:goodluck:

WOW Today in the mail I got another go of those Sweet Tooth in the mail. Even 12 of the Burmese. Makes me wonder if they messed up and sent more from the phone calls, or they felt sorry for me after all the bitching and moaning I did. But either way that's GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT. I have 5 of the ST up and 4 of the burmese going and so I started 5 more SF. I did that top on some Fem1 at its second set of leaves. And they seems to be getting over it after 3 days. I'l post a pic soon. Keepem Green

AND HAPPY NEW'S YEAR to all out there and ofcourse it's always great to drop by and see my mixed up journal. I hope everyone keeps their Garden's Green

Prop your feet up everyone this ones going to be slow. Here's the kids out for a spray of neem;
Kid_s1.JPG

The topping I'm doing they are 'REAL' small. This topping and one more should do it;
Topping1.JPG

They are soo slow of course they are out in the garage and it's been below freezing outside. My clones took forever to root but they did. I cloned like 6 Vantage plants. I really like the weed and the plants has a great yield, and is a heath strain. I had a heating pad under my tray in a 4x4 tent with this light on 24/7;
Sprout-clone_light.JPG

That 200 watt CFL. I like the light but I think it's atad to bright for the clones. Well it worked I know that. Later I'll update some more. I have to take my Iced Grapefruit and a Blueberry out for a spray I'll update later Thanks for looking in and Keep em Green

Well Pop's that Vantage came from CH-9 Seed. Way cool plant. Clones well, and is a fast flowerer. They say 7 weeks. I left mine for 8 anyways and came out great. Nice yield and a real hardy plant as far as dealing with the other problems of the inside grows, mite's, mildew's etc. Well I have afew going on this grow already. I plan on doing alot of transplanting today and tomorrow so I'll try to get this thread updated completely in the next couple days. I just took a AMS out of the veg tent and gave her a dose of bushmasters. I really think I can see a change since I started using it. It's a real strong supplement. So use lightly. I know I fried acouple White Siberians I had going. I haven't used as a folier yet only as a drench. I use 3-4 mills per heavy gallon of water. And I don't fert when I use it. One time deal that seems to help minimize the stretching and 'stacks' the bud sites upon each other making tighter buds. Well I also have a Iced Grapefruit thats on this grow and shes a week or so into flowering. Also another Vantage at the same stage. I put a Bull Shark in afew days ago along, with a Sour Cream, and a g_13 Haze. I'll update with pic's soon Thanks for dropping in. Keepem Green

Thanks Pop's and all that are taking a peek. Well Sorry I haven't been on much lately but even tho my back is down it doesn't mean that the garden hasn't been growing. Here's a pic of one that just came out. It's called sensie star. Suppose to be the kind of the indo's. But I tried one outside and our fall lacked sun, so I can't say it was, all it could be. So this ones is hanging in the garage.
SensieStar.JPG

I also have acouple Iced Grapefruits going. Shes a monster. Shes going to be a problem I can see. Sooooo much side branching. It's one I wished I didn't top as much as I did but it will work. She's a solid 3'. Going in my flower room. The temp in my flower room is running a nice 78 degrees with 35% humidity. I still haven't enlarged my flower room yet so its under a 1000 watter on a rail.
Iced_Grapefruit5.JPG

I did get all the carpet up in the flower room. Damn it it's nice hard wood floors under it. I am still getting use to this Oregon weather and have had every problem one can have, mites' bud rott, and powdery mildew. I KNOW it will be better without the carpets, now least I can clean better when the plants are out taking a stretch.
Well here's another little girl I got going. It's called Bull Shark. She got a heavy main stem and looks like it might hold a big cola by time its done. Here's a peek;
BullShark1.JPG

Sorry the pic's don't do plants justice, but heres a AMS for ya pop's;
AMS3.JPG

I Want to thank everyone who stops by and makes a coment. I do post afew more pic's in my photo gallery than I do here. Ya'll are welcome to take a peek there also.
Keepem Green

King_Tut1.JPG

I found a old pic from a plant called King Tut. It's good smoke and a great producer.
Keepem Green

Well Had to take 2 youngings out the veg tent. They was getting alittle large for vegging. I had plans on Janet's Son doing these, but hes been lagging way to much and they out grew his unit. He'll have to wait to get any new ones here now. I guess I have to grow acouple more than I really wanted to now in the flower room. They are DNA genetics Lemon Skunk and another Iced Grape Fruit. They are in a 'small' 2 gallon smart pot. They been fed every other watering with tecnaflora fert's and just got dosed with bush masters and a spray of neem oil. In acouple days I'll start adding 'open sesame' to its fert's. She needed a 3 gallon smart pot tho. I love these smart pots. After I use them Janet throws them in the washing machine and they come out perfect for another flip. This is grow 3 for these pots. The plans for these plants was to start him growing in a 4'X2' tent under a 250 hps lite. Wood've been perfect for him but it's been way before X-Mas and he still hasn't setup yet. WTF he could've been harvesting already. I figure he could've gotten 3-4 Oz's per flip. And been on his way to his second. But I guess everyone isn't into making their own Meds. Well his loss. I'll flower them. Anyways here they are at 'I think' about 3 weeks of vegging;
L-Skunk_Iced_Grapefruit.JPG

Well I hope everyone is good out there and the grass is green Keep em Green

Back
Top Bottom