White Widow, Bubble Gum, Purple Haze Grow Tubs LST CFL

MadMardo

Hello again the MADMAN is back with another grow.

Welcome to my second grow. I have learned alot from my first grow and hoping to apply it. First off I did not like my space. It felt cramped and lighting was not optimal. I have decided to build a set of tubs for my second grow.

The fist tub I have constructed is a sprout tub.. I plan on keeping thing them here for a max 2 weeks. I have already begun construction on a much larger vegging tub. I will be stacking 2 51 gallon tubs on each other with a much large CFL hood.

I plan on vegging for apx 6 weeks as I will be doing LST on all my girls.

Strains

Bubble Gum x2 Feminized
White Widow X2 Feminized
Purple haze X2 Feminized

Germing

paper towel/plate method

Lighting

Veg 6500K CFL

Flower 2700K CFL

Veg time 6 weeks
Flower time 8 weeks

Soil

Schults potting soil mixed with perlite.

I will be again using filter spring water and will not be adding nuts until apx 2 weeks

Nutes

plant prod
30 -10-10 for veg
15-15-30 for flower

last 2 weeks of flower i will be flushing with molasses

Strap in and enjoy another ride :0

DSCF4893.jpg

DSCF4895.jpg

DSCF48961.jpg

DSCF4897.jpg

DSCF4899.jpg

DSCF4901.jpg

DSCF4902.jpg

DSCF4903.jpg

DSCF4904.jpg

DSCF4905.jpg

DSCF4906.jpg

DSCF4907.jpg

DSCF4912.jpg

6 out of 6 has just germed.

Purple haze germed within 24 hours. White widow was just behind that and bubble gum just cracked this morning.

Just interesting to see the differences between strains. I am very impressed with purple haze thus far.

All seeds have been planted into soil and currently under 24 hour light.

They look so cute brother. Have you grown any of the strains before aside from the WW? May I also ask which seed bank you got your seeds from? :rollit::roorrip:

This is my first time for Bubble Gum and Purple Haze. So far I am impressed with how hardy Purple Haze is growing. They were the first to germ under 24 hours and are looking to be my strongest girls

I have purchased my seeds from BCSEEDKING. I have had an awesome experience dealing with them.

Back
Top Bottom