Little Green Man's Plantation - Round II

lilgreenman

Welcome back everyone​

I'll be doing the same journal as last time

10x easyryders in an ebb and gro hydro setup

I'll be using the plethora of information I learned about this strain/setup in my last grow and applying it as necessary to maximize yield.

So far I'm on day 7 (same germ process as last time)

I just put them in the hydroton buckets and did their first flood yesterday so the games have begun.

As of now they are on 320 ppm nutrients.
160ppm tap water
40ppm sensi grow A
40ppm sensi grow B
40ppm sensi bloom A
40ppm sensi bloom B
---------------------------------
320 ppm nutrients :smokin:

right now they are under a 400cmh bulb about 1.5 feet away on 24/0

blah blah blah enough talkin, heres some pics

first pick is of the germ process, just for kicks.
HPIM2665.JPG
HPIM2685.JPG
HPIM2678.JPG
HPIM2679.JPG
HPIM2681.JPG
HPIM2680.JPG
HPIM2684.JPG

Re: Little Green Man's Plantation *Round II*

Count me in dude! I want front left corner seat if I may. Last grow was good, this one should be fantastic! Well I am no help, when it comes to problems, but won't interject my opinion unless it's an educated one.... Good luck man I am seated and buckled, got my arms and legs inside the cart, let's get this ride rockin!

Re: Little Green Man's Plantation *Round II*

Count me in dude! I want front left corner seat if I may. Last grow was good, this one should be fantastic! Well I am no help, when it comes to problems, but won't interject my opinion unless it's an educated one.... Good luck man I am seated and buckled, got my arms and legs inside the cart, let's get this ride rockin!

HAHA! that's the attitutde I like dude. Good to have ya back.

I'm onboard also.:bong:
:rollit:

hey lgm... babies r look n good:roorrip:

Welcome gentlemen, welcome. Hopefully I can perform a letter better than last time.

Day 14

left the plants unattended for a few days. ph rose to 6.3 so I see a bit of yellowing.

So I set the PH to 5.77 and nutes to 380.

They are a little bigger than the plants from my last round on day 15 so maybe i'll get a bigger yeild. Should be interesting to see how health in the seedling stage effects end harvest.

See ya'll in a week or so with another update.

HPIM2687.JPG
HPIM2688.JPG

Ladies are looking good little green man. Missed the first round,but i'm here for round two if you'll have me brother. :popcorn::nicethread:

Ladies are looking good little green man. Missed the first round,but i'm here for round two if you'll have me brother. :popcorn::nicethread:
Of course, pull up a chair man. Your just in time.

They're looking really good. You'll have a great grow. :peace:
Thanks man. Hopefully I can pull some nice herb off these puppies.

Awesome setup lilgreenman, i'm up for another round. Plants are lookin real healthy.
Thanks, I've worked hard getting my setup to where it is and I think i'm finally at a place where I can stop upgrading. lol. The plants are looking real healthy now though.
I just did a comparison and these plants, on day 15 are as big as my plants were on day 20 during the last grow. I'm doing something right! :party:

Lil green, Man things are looking nice, better yet awesome! Got a quick question for you brotha. What's with the nursery tray full of water u got chillin on the floor of your tent? Other than that lil bit a knowledge I would like to gain, keep it green man, Goin just sit back and enjoy the show.

Lil green, Man things are looking nice, better yet awesome! Got a quick question for you brotha. What's with the nursery tray full of water u got chillin on the floor of your tent? Other than that lil bit a knowledge I would like to gain, keep it green man, Goin just sit back and enjoy the show.

I'm guessing it's to increase humidity. :hookah:

Yup HempRocket is right, its to raise the humidity. The plants really like the increase in moisture in the air, especially at night when it gets up to 50% ish. I'll take the wet towels and tray of water out during flowering when the plants start to create natural humidity in the tent through transpiration.

Back
Top Bottom