2000 Watt Coco SOG, Snow White, Special Queen, Blue Mystic

nycal hydro

first off lets loosen up with some og x Dream Queen and some budder made from its smaller buds.

first_sync_iphone_4_1146.JPG

first_sync_iphone_4_1145_Large_.JPG

been away for a minbut never stoped growing. finished a few runs with a strain i got from craigs list called "og kush x dream queen" thats as dank as it sounds haha. smooth and tastes very sweet on the inhale with an earthy og undertone when exhaled. has moved up to top three strains ive ever smoked. VARY potent. the bud tender at the local collective where some of the meds go said his girlfriend wants all of it haha and it normally sells out in less then 24 hours. unfortunately i had to let the strain go because the mom was very week as far as stability in the genetics. the first few runs were great, after that she started to hermie late into budding so i had to toss her :(

that being said, this is whats going on now;

vedge room:
size: 6' x 8' x 10'
lights: 18/6, two sunleaves Pioneer VIII's 4' 8 bulb HO t5 (claims allmost 40,000 luman each)
clones use three 4' two buld t5 strips from good ol' home de-POT unsure of output
air system: 5,500 btu window ac when needed with 6" intake fan and 8" exhaust, both of which will be replaced with stronger centrifugals.
trays: two 2' x 4'
temps: a little high 75-81*F

budding room:
size: 8' x 8.5 x 10'
lights: two 1000 watt yield master ballasts (magnetic mounted outside of the growing space) lighting 2 hortilux eye super hps bulbs in hoods being vented by a 6" HO vortec centrifugal
air system: 5,500 btu window ac for the sumer, 8" centrifugal pulling through an 8" x 24" phresh filter empting cleaned air out of the room.
trays: two 4' x 4' cap trays slightly trimmed to squeeze it into the space because the outside demensions are about 4-6 inches more then the inside 4x4. works better now that the trays sit so close. when they are full the pots butt up next to eachother making it look like a 4 x 8 tray.

nutrients:
general organics cal/mag
H&G coco A and B
fox farms open sasame
ff beasty bloomz
canna pk 13/14
water is RO hydro logic 100 gpd (cleans to about 10ppm)
the ppm is kept pretty low compared to most i guess. i top out at no more then 8-850ppm in bud but. i do not really push the plants to hard yet as i wanna learn the strains b4 i really start hazing em.

both rooms were built and wired to handle more power then is being used. they have there own fuse panel seperate from the houses main panel. bud lights have two 20amp breakers allowing around 4kw but only running 2kw. if one pops ill still have the other light running just incase. ac units are on their own fuse as well as the plugs for each room.

strains:
royal queen seeds: blue mistic
special queen #1
nirvana seeds: snow white
so far i am not too impressed with the snow white seeds. cracked two beans both of wich took but one was very week which was tossed last week and the other had a crazy mutation on the bottom node. the node grew out a stem that allmost took over, but the strangest part about it was that it grew 3 nodes insted of 2 if you can picture that, i believe it is called a triploid or something to that extent. it was the only one to do this and the branches off of it were normal as well. i took the top of it as a clone and now it has split ino two seperate identicle tops on its own. the pics will speak for them selves. the original plant it came from grows alot slower then it probly should too. all in all the nirvana seeds are so far disapointing considering they were the ones i paid for and the others were free. still have 3 more SW beans, 1 GHS super lemon haze, and amnesia haze that was also free. these will be cracked later when i get bored of what i got now.

pictures are coming as soon as i can get them resized. input is ALLWAYS welcome good or bad, i grow for quality over quantity as this is a perpetual grow only breaking it down to clean and repaint so i should allways have meds, allowing me to focus on quality. not to mention this is meds so weight should only matter when donating to patients as to keep it orginized.

STAY TUNED!! :popcorn:

Re: 2000 watt coco SOG, snow white, special queen, blue mistic.

Holy colas! Will be following this grow! Im on my first grow and using full line of H&G with coco aswell.

here are some mature lady pics ;)

this is my special queen #1 momma b4
3-9-11_157_Large_.JPG

3-9-11_158_Large_.JPG

a great clone but not this time :(
3-9-11_160_Large_.JPG

3-9-11_162_Large_.JPG

its hard to see but some of her preflowers have trics!
3-9-11_163_Large_.JPG

and the carnage
3-9-11_164_Large_.JPG

3-9-11_167_Large_.JPG
3-9-11_169_Large_.JPG

this is my snow white momma
3-9-11_170_Large_.JPG
3-9-11_171_Large_.JPG
3-9-11_172_Large_.JPG

what would be a great clone
3-9-11_174_Large_.JPG

after her buzz cut straight gi jane shi#
3-9-11_176_Large_.JPG

her carnage
3-9-11_177_Large_.JPG

and last this is the lovely RQS blue mistic momma
3-9-11_178_Large_.JPG
3-9-11_180_Large_.JPG
3-9-11_181_Large_.JPG

clone... :(
3-9-11_182_Large_.JPG

after her cut
3-9-11_184_Large_.JPG

3-9-11_185_Large_.JPG

here are some quick budding pics of the special quees who now is about 60/40 cloudy/clear so she is right on time as thursday the 10th is 6 weeks. they are rock solid and realy starting to fox tail all over. the hairs are starting to get skinny... if u know what i mean. these were taken a day or so ago...
IMG_3173_Large_.JPG
IMG_3175_Large_.JPG
IMG_3185_Large_.JPG

this is a shot of one of the snow white tops. kinda reminds me of afgan,
IMG_3180_Large_.JPG

this is one of the two test clones of the blue mistic that stretched WAY to much and the stem became thicker then a sharpie, but had a HUGE flume i had to pinch it to keep it in the light and it pop'd haha you can see right threw it. she smells like a blue berry crapped in your nose or some kinda fruit.
IMG_3210_Large_.JPG

these are my bouncers
IMG_3245_Large_.JPG
IMG_3246_Large_.JPG

@Propa Gator Special queen #1 is from royal queen seeds. U can get beans from attitude. Favorite strain to grow so far

High nycal hydro, nice strains... I brought my chair, hope you don't mind :popcorn:

:peace:

Scuttlebutt.. U wouldn't happen to have been in the navy or marines? :-D

Gotcha, don't hear that often anymore thanks for stoping by :tokin:

Your moms look beautiful!

Thanks! Some have some yellow edges but that's from letting the coco dry out a few times on accedent

How do you get your mothers to be so bushy? Do you top them several times as they grow? I see the date 1-10-11 is that the date that you started the moms from seed/clone?

Thanks for stoping by, the date is when I put them in the pot they are in the pot they r in. To keep them bushy I trim them alot. Wether I need clones or not. The trick I think is to try to keep everything that will not become a clone or future replacement for a branch that will come off when taking clones, out of the way by taking it off. And I keep my ppm low using only base nutrients around 550-650 ppm. That and I believe the HO-t5 lights keep the internode spacing short. Kinda a pain in the cola to keep moms in coco let alone in small pots. ALOT of time has gone into them everyday. I've been growing moms for only about three years now and have grown them bigger, check out the water cooled lights thread I had a while back, but this is to me the only way to do it, I can have allmost twice the strains in the same space. From seed I top after she's got about 5 healthy nodes above either the 3rd or 4th depending on the strain. Then those grow out a while then top all of those giving me my first few clones. After it grows back and I'm ready for another set of clones I'll takem and trim off everything below the second topping without thinking about it. If u do u leave branches u shouldn't. They end up way to bushy with stretched out thin spindly clones. Hope that answers ur q's

Back
Top Bottom