Anomoly's Big Bud 800 Watt LED/CFL Grow

Anomoly23

Hey Guys I Am back with another grow Journal, and I plan on very different results than my last grow even though it didn't end up to bad despite many problems:goodluck:. This is going to be another soil grow and I am starting off with some much Nicer clones, I have some beautiful Pre Veg clones that and some pretty nice clipping clones. The pre Vegs Are all skywalker, I have a couple Chem 4, and some more OG kush they are all Indica my favorite. I am using 2X Pro Grow 250's, 2X 125 Watt Feliz CFL's, and 2X 50Watt T5's. They are in small pots right now with Foxfarm planting mix with earthworm castings and bat guano. Eventually they will be going into 3 Gal square pots with Foxfarm Ocean forrest potting soil. Right now I have just weened the plants onto their 18/6 lighting cycle. I am not using any nutrients yet accept for CAL/MAG since I use RO water. I am keeping my Ph around 6.5. Temps have been from 77-84 in the grow room right now and humidity has been hanging around 35%. Hopefully I can keep all those numbers there. When I do start their nutrient cycle they will be on advanced nutrients sensi grow, some, 1ml of super thrive, Some plant booster every two weeks or so for Veg. For Flowering I will use sensi bloom, and Atami Big bloom. So here som pics of all the stuff to kick it off:cheer:

IMG_04685.jpg

IMG_04676.jpg

IMG_04669.jpg

IMG_04657.jpg

IMG_04537.JPG

IMG_04464.jpg

IMG_04484.jpg

IMG_04474.jpg

IMG_04547.JPG

IMG_04557.jpg

IMG_04567.jpg

IMG_045711.jpg

IMG_04636.jpg

IMG_046212.jpg
The Pre Veg Clones Are about 7-8'' Tall
IMG_045811.jpg

IMG_045912.jpg

The Clipping Clones Are about 5-6'' Tall
IMG_046112.jpg

Yeahhh Buddy!!!!!! Glad to see you along for the journey!! I will probably be bugging the crap out of you for some tips!!! My pre vegs are having a hard time adjusting to the 18/6 light cycle I can tell. Dropping a little and obviously not growing from shock right now but I think in a day or so they will start to grow up again and be used to the light cycle. I wanted to Veg them out at least another few weeks as they are less than a foot tall right now and I want them to be approx 1.5 -2' tall before I start flowering them. Id like them to be about 4 feet tall or under when fully stretched. Again I am dealing with temps that are a little higher than I would Like. I think it is my room or where I have the grow tent thats holding in heat. During the day right now temps are around 85 in the tent, which is a little higher than I would like. I have two fans and a 190 CFM 4'' inline fan, so I really cant add much more. The temps in cali have been around 80 degrees and above so this is not helping. If anyone has some ghetto tips per say lol on how to keep your tent cool on a low budget that would be good;) I have a portable AC but that is last resort and its a big pain in the ass to run. Other than that humidity is good, the clippings look like they are adjusting just fine. Only 3 days in so we will see how things go:high-five:

Ladies look great bro!!! I'm in for this grow should be some big ladies after the stretch. What size tent do you have?
Thanks For checking out my grow Dr. I am quite pleased with my ladies too. I am using a Mylar coated 5x5x6.5 grow tent. I am probably going to shoot for 3-3.5 feet when fully stretched at flowering, I just want them to beef up more. I figure you can keep the LED lights so close to the canopy that I should not have any issues with room as long as I am careful. It was already over 80 here in california today think its going to be another scorcher of a summer.:thedoubletake: But it is supposed to cool down a little this week so hopefully no heat issues.

Thanks For checking out my grow Dr. I am quite pleased with my ladies too. I am using a Mylar coated 5x5x6.5 grow tent. I am probably going to shoot for 3-3.5 feet when fully stretched at flowering, I just want them to beef up more. I figure you can keep the LED lights so close to the canopy that I should not have any issues with room as long as I am careful. It was already over 80 here in california today think its going to be another scorcher of a summer.:thedoubletake: But it is supposed to cool down a little this week so hopefully no heat issues.

Big beefy buds sounds Great!! +reps

Hi Anomoly :goodluck:

Looks like you have a good start going. You may want to fire up the portable AC soon, even though it's pain in the butt. I was looking at some last night for my indoor and they have some now that uses no pans at all. Emptying those pans is a real pain. Since your in soil raising the pH to around 6.7 or 8 will let them take nutes better. You also may want to look up how much stretch your girls normally do. You should be able to look that up here:

Good luck!

Thanks all for coming by and showing support for my grow:cheer: Ok so heres the latest update. Something went wrong with my feliz CFL's or a circut blew I am not sure but they both died simultaneously:thedoubletake: I have a hard time believing that they both malfunctioned at the same time but with my luck anything is possible. The circuit was fine no breakers popped maybe it shortly got overloaded? I don't know. So luckily the place that sold them to me are going to send them back and replace them so I will have them back. In the meantime I Had to come up with additional light source so I decided to just hook up my 600 watt MH to go along with my 2/250 watt Pro Grow 250's. I am liking this set up so much that I may keep it even after the CFL's come back. I am using the LED's as additional light, I have them mounted at an angle so the plants are getting light for almost all angles.:slide: or at least a good amount. I will have pictures with the light meter later on. In the meantime here are some pics from yesterday of the ladies in the new setup. Help me out should I stay with this set up? Only thing I fear is being able to control temps with the HID light also running.

IMG_04756.jpg

IMG_04748.jpg
IMG_04739.jpg

IMG_04729.jpg

That's a LOT of light. I think you would be ok with just the 600Watter.

I have got the canopy temps down to 75 so I think I will go with it for now. If the heat becomes uncontrollable I am sure the 600 watter is enough. More light can't hurt:)

I have got the canopy temps down to 75 so I think I will go with it for now. If the heat becomes uncontrollable I am sure the 600 watter is enough. More light can't hurt:)

I agree, if it's not causing trouble...the more light the better! Nice work by the way. :grinjoint:

Lookin very good!! lots of light, nice setup. That many lumens are gonna generate some serious bushes.

I think the 600w is probably giving them all they can handle but the better coverage from the leds is sweet. You'll need that when that tent is FULL, lol.

Great start, good luck.:cheer2

reps and 5 big stars. hey, it worked, you must have been gone for a while, lol. I still can't re-rep most. :grinjoint:

Heres some pics tonight and some light readings. I am loving this setup and the plants look like they are too, they are just shooting up towards the light.:thumb:So I guess this turned into an 1100 Watt HID/LED grow cause I don't think I am going to change the set up I like it so much:slide: I guess we will have to see what happens as the heat comes up here in cali. I want maximum yields from these plants and a shitload of light is a good place to start. I am only using the Veg setting so I am not pulling the full 240 watts on the PG 250's its only running the white and blue LEDS. I may go full spectrum when I go to bloom but it raises the heat and electricity bill so I may just switch to red flowering spectrum.

IMG_04858.jpg

IMG_04867.jpg

IMG_04876.jpg

IMG_04889.jpg

This is from just below the canopy. Maxed Out.
IMG_04899.jpg

This reading is from below the lowest fan leaves at pot level.

Looking good man, currently running 6 plants off one 260w, not sure what the results will be but so far I've got explosive growth. Continuous-drip on 4, soil on 2 for comparison. Hoping to get one more light to complete the set, and possibly LST or ScROG on the next grow, but for now I'm running a straight one line set up.

Subbed, excited to see where this goes!

(hmm..no sig...here's the link; Pro-Grow 260W LED, 6-Site Hydro Grow)

Looking perfect dude. Do you have a separate flowering room or do you use this room for both flowering and vegging?

Thanks hemp:thumb: Right now I am only using one room, I have a day Job so keeping up a VEG and A flowering Room is too much at the moment.:tokin:

Looking good man, currently running 6 plants off one 260w, not sure what the results will be but so far I've got explosive growth. Continuous-drip on 4, soil on 2 for comparison. Hoping to get one more light to complete the set, and possibly LST or ScROG on the next grow, but for now I'm running a straight one line set up.

Subbed, excited to see where this goes!

(hmm..no sig...here's the link; Pro-Grow 260W LED, 6-Site Hydro Grow)

Thanks for checking out the grow ex1. I think you will get good results with the PG 260 they pack a good punch. I would probably throw some CFL's or T5's in there for good measure it really helps with LED grows and it may help since you got 6 plants. I am only doing 8 plants and I am running 900-1000 Watts:rocker: MORE LIGHT :tokin: As you can see from my grow I am a light whore, I will put as much as possible always lol. Off to check out your grow:surf:

Back
Top Bottom