Here To Learn Goes DWC

Here To Learn

Hi there 420 Magazine, it looks like the local police have decided to stop harassing me for now and since the way I grow is changing I figured I would make a new journal.

I am currently flowering the last of plants that are in soil and three that are in spun rockwool in pots. These flowering plants are twenty one days into their flower cycle under a 1000 watt High Pressure Sodium light powered by a magnetic ballast. The light is housed in an 8" ducted hood that is attached to a 6' light rail. The flower room is 6.5'W x 5.5'D X ~9.5'H. The air is constantly exchanged using a 10" fan attached to a 3.5' tall carbon filter, inlet air is filtered through a standard furnace filter.

In my vegetative room I have a large 4" ducted hood attached to a 4" exhaust fan to exchange the air. The hood houses a 400 watt High Pressure Sodium light run off of a remote digital ballast. The plants in there currently are all in Deep Water Culture (DWC) and are all Hindu Kush.

I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow.

Ok here are some pics.

Hood in the flower room:
Hood3.jpg

Light Rail:
Light_Rail1.jpg

Flowering plants:
Flower_17.jpg

Flower_24.jpg

Flowering_plants.jpg

Little_bud.jpg

Little_bud_2.jpg

Veg Shed (plants on left are 18 days into veg, plants on right are at 6 days in veg):
Veg_shed.jpg

Roots from DWC:
Roots65.jpg

Enjoy :grinjoint:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom