Dipez' Indoor/Outdoor Grow

Dipez

Ok guys really excited here. I've been getting stuff together and started germinating my seeds. I have 17 Chem 4 seeds. I also plan on adding a bunch of clones to this grow when I can afford them. I bought a digilux 400wt HPS bulb, along with 4x27wt 65k CFLs for both veg and flowering.

Here is the stuff I will be using on this grow. 2 part BPN nutrients + BPN root magic+ molasses and of course the Digilux bulb.
S7301003.JPG

S7301008.JPG

This is how I germinate seeds. I soak them till they sink or its been about 4 hours.. Some say to do it longer but I get great results with shorter times so I don't see the reason to soak longer.

S73009931.JPG

Next they go onto a plate between a bunch of paper towel. Then you take that and put it under a heat lamp or over a heating pad. I have neither so I made a "ghetto heat lamp" 100wt incandescent bulb + reflective bowl.
S7300996.JPG

S7300998.JPG

Its not 3 days later from when I put the seeds onto the paper plate under that heat lamp. I've added water a few times to keep it very wet. 15 of the 17 seeds split and are showing root. Notice how one looks really weird in the second pic.. Anybody know what happened here?
S7301017.JPG

S7301018.JPG

For the pots I bought some party cups but in black.. You cant sent any light through them. The soil mix is just scotts super soil + FFOC + perlite. I added 1TSP split into all 14 cups. They Will get more once they move into bigger pots.

S7301012.JPG

S7301013.JPG

S7301014.JPG

S7301015.JPG

Alls I did here was mix the Root magic into the top layer of soil that will be closest to the seedling.
S7301016.JPG

And As of 1hour ago I planted 14 seeds and deeply watered them.
S7301019.JPG

What a Great way to start the year. Cheers!

Whats up Dipez? :thumb: Everything is looking great! I'm along for the ride,definitely sub'd for this one. I just switched over to BPN myself, its great to see how many people are using his stuff!!:morenutes: I'm really excited about seeing the results myself. how big is your grow space? any pics? are you gonna be taking any clones off these? Im sure I'll have more questions for ya lol but I'm really stoned so Im gonna end it for now. good luck, im looking forward to seeing how the chem works out for you. :welldone:

No these plants I'm going to weed out the bad ones till I have at least 4 that I like. Then outdoors they will go. I will be getting clones from a local collective tho to flower inside and a few outside. My grow space is just a closet. 2ftx4ft. I have another grow journal you should check out. You can get a good look at the space from the pics I've taken.

Just got 7 clones today. Some of these are extremely healthy looking with big stalks.. Some are a lil young looking. All have good roots. I'll post pics when i get a chance. We have multiple strains including a few I haven't heard of.

Also All seeds have popped up and are showing their seed leaves and some have their first true leaves starting. All is good with these.

Ok so here are some pics! these girls are doing great. Right now we have 24 plants.

2x Romulan Grapefruit
2x XJ-13
2x White Widow
1x Agent Orange
Rest are Chem #4
1 of my XJ-13 is extremely straggly.. I don't think she will make it.. She lost 2 leaves today. They were dry and crunchy and the plant isn't under watered.
S7301021.JPG

S7301022.JPG

S7301023.JPG

S7301024.JPG

S7301026.JPG

S7301028.JPG

S7301029.JPG

Check out the stalks on the white widow! They came like this haha

S7301027.JPG

Thanks. N yeah i will. Only thing is I will have to get rid of 12 of these guys once we start flowering to make sure we don't get in trouble with the law. Its going to be sad sad if It comes down to getting rid of healthy good plants :(

Also I thought Id add my soil receipe for u guys. This receipe is for adding nutrients normally I use a lot more fertilizers in the mix. Its basically my version of Subcool supersoil :) All plants once rooted will be planted into this mix.

1bag of Roots Organics
1bag of FFOC
20lbs of PURE earthworm castings
2lbs of bat guano
1gallon pitcher of fine perlite

I also added coco coir to the mix. I don't know the exact amount. Not a lot.. Just enough to get the soil texture the way I wanted it.

Sorry it took so long to get these pictures up these are from 1/15. Btw I have started to feed my plants.. We are on 10ml of Grow BPN and 1TBS of blackstrap mollases per gallon of water. Watering every 2-3 days depending on the weight of the cup.

Also just figured out today that the seeds aren't just CHEM 4 but a Chem 4 mix. Chem 4 X OOG.
Never heard of OOG(Original OG) or this mix.. We will see how good it is in a few months :p

S7301037.JPG

S7301038.JPG

Notice this plants leaves.. looks very weird to me.. maybe a nutrient deficiency? The strain is Agent Orange.

S7301040.JPG

Ah probably next week into something slightly bigger. I don't think the roots have reached out to the bottom of the cup yet.. I could be wrong though. Btw Even those huge white widow clones didn't have massive roots already. They were popping out of a small rockwool cube but not a lot as you would expect.

And yeah I've wanted digilux for a while but just barely picked one up.. The guy at the hydro store said he has a lot of people return them though.. Says they burn out easily. Not sure why but Mine is running strong. Ballast is actually a lot colder with this bulb than regular GE bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom