Green Fluer - Pineapple Chunk - Clone - First Grow

Green Fluer

Hello 420 this is my first grow and first journal so any help along the way will be greatly appreciated, thanks =)

I took two cuttings from JBC's PINEAPPLE CHUNK dusted them with rooting hormone and put them into a soil and Perlite mix. I don't have any other propagation materials such as rock wool, I know there are better ways to start clones off but I'm trying with what I have available.

Below is a list of my chosen substrates for cloning!

p-16266.jpg
16381.jpg

I watered (distilled) the 2 clones into there mix with 2ml Coco A&B and 1ml Missing Link.

Canna-Coco-A_B-1L.jpg
16_TML1.JPG

2x Pineapple Chunk clones, i hope these baby's make it through the rooting process !!

DSC002794.JPG
DSC002733.JPG
DSC002712.JPG

Re: Green Fluer, Pineapple Chunk, Clone. First Grow

Subbed GreenFluer.

Hope they get going for you , shame on the rockwool sich. Well they're clone off my monster Pineapple Chunk so will be good if they survive. If they don't get sorted and die just get some seeds ordered, pick the strain that suits you best.

Hey Green Fluer welcome to 420 :welcome:

Nice choice on the medium JAB + JI is a personal favorite of mine when i used to grow in soil, this time no were had it in stock so went with something different. Iv never used coco nutrients in soil not sure how well this will work out for you.

JBC is an awesome member here its very kind of him to donate some clones for your first grow, good luck im subb'd!

:peace:

Hey Green Fluer welcome to 420 :welcome:

Nice choice on the medium JAB + JI is a personal favorite of mine when i used to grow in soil, this time no were had it in stock so went with something different. Iv never used coco nutrients in soil not sure how well this will work out for you.

JBC is an awesome member here its very kind of him to donate some clones for your first grow, good luck im subb'd!

Hey hey , thanks Godspeed bruv :Namaste:. Yeah that JI Compost really good. I've used coco nutes with soil before and they work great. I checked a bit around before I used them in soil, was using coco before soil. Think you'l be fine greenfluer there, good luck on your first baby!!

Hows the little one then GreenFluer??:peace:

hiiii =) only 1 of the 2 clones survived and rooted (green pot died).

I have re-potted the the other using Coco and Perlite and watered.
DSC002712.JPG
02-055-002.jpg

she seems to be doing quite well, although I'm still trying to push her back into veg, as she was cloned from an early flowering stem. she's on 24 hr light cycle!
DSC003548.JPG

Hey Green Fluer i am yet to re-vegg any plants but have read some journals were people have, from my understanding this takes around 3 weeks and requires over 12 hours of light ideally you want to be running 24hours of light to kick them into veg quicker, new growth might come through deformed but this will sort its self out over time.

I cant see you having any problems bring here back to veg just takes a wile thats all.

Good luck.

Hiiii =) its been 12 days since I potted her into coco, she's pushing back into veg nicely and loving her happy little green life. she's an extremely pungent little critter, so if she makes it all the way she'll be a tasty treat =)
P10003652.JPG
P10003643.JPG
P10003633.JPG

I tried some pineapple chunk oil last week for chronic toothache and the pain went automatically, lasting for about 2 hours. it was a really soft, smooth smoke and high, and didn't get me too stoned =)

Hi Greenfluer, looking good now!! Everything seems fine and the re-veg is coming along. You can see with the new rounder shaped leaves.

HELLO =) well i know i haven't been posting on my journal, that's because my clone has been taking her sweet time to do anything, she lay dormant, in a re veg for around 40 days and just this past week has she started to get her grow on! FINALLY.

P101000834.JPG
P101000745.JPG

I am going to chop those nasty old dead leaves from the bottom.

i am having spider mite troubles at the min, i have just cleaned out the grow room, and sprayed the old girl like crazy using a homemade spray. water a small tiny ammount of washing up liquid, and some lemon juice. i cant see thiem being a massive problem if i stop them early.

can any one offer any advice on the best most natural ways of killing unwanted pests please? it would be greatly appreciated =)
peace x

wow after all that time and not much grwoth huh? weird how she stopped growin. good thng u didnt give up on her. well those spider mites are a pian in the ass but liquid lady bug works and i hear the real thing works too (regular lady bugs) some people have a hard time keeping them in their grow room, the tend to wander. i hope you beat those things!

ladybugs for the spidermites is the most natural

This little lady bird was just chillin on the windowsill this morn, i put him on my plant n he started munching away, once finished he got off =)

DSC004714.JPG
DSC004724.JPG
DSC004634.JPG
DSC004664.JPG

so far all spider mites seem to be dead, its been in quarantine for 3 days, and i heavily sprayed it about 7 times a day with my home made spider mite killer (cold tap water, lemon juice, washing up liquid, Botrytis stop & missing link) was good to see that this spray wasn't harmful for the lady bird too, so i have now also used this same spray on my outdoor garden =) peeeace x:yahoo::high-five::peace:

Yeah Greenfluer

+Reps on mite control! and getting the girl away from the mystery girl till they were gone. All looking healthy, your first girl looking good now, and we know the bud is chronic.:goodjob:

subd mate, good job at getting it out of flower back into veg, i have heard you can do this with plants that have been fully flowered and cropped as long as you leave a small bud or 2 on the plant and the odd leaf, i have seen you can put a whole pant back into veg and go a second round with it, not tried it myself but might give it a go just to see what happens, i wont lose anything if it dont work, but after see in how you got that out of flower and back into veg makes me think its possible, just takes time by the looks of it, plant looks good anyway, nice job with the ladybug

Back
Top Bottom