Small Space Grow#3 - JillyBean - Strawberry Diesel - Chemmy Jones

Aaron Quix

Hello folks....Heres the latest in Quix's corner. Any and all are welcome to chime in with questions, comments and concerns.

What Strain is it? Strawberry Diesel (F)-from Holy Smoke x1
JillyBean (R)-from TGA Subcool x2
Chemmy Jones (R)-from Connoisseur x2

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? All hybrid, not sure of %
How Many Plants? 5
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How long? SD and JB are 2 weeks above ground and Chemmy J.s are 1 week above ground
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil-
If Soil... What is in your Mix? 50-50 Happy frog and Perlite
If Soil... What Size Pot? 2 gallon for now
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? Starting with 125 actual watt 6400k CFL, 8 spirals, and a 150 wHPS
Is it Air Cooled? Eh, Kinda...
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Should stay between 68 and 80 depending on time
RH of Room/Cabinet? 20-50
PH of Medium? Dont know, never had to worry about it...Don't hate:thumb:Any Pests? Not yet:wood:
How often are you Watering? When they get dry duh!
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? FF Grow Big, FF Big Bloom, and FF Tiger Bloom for flower. I suppliment with Superthrive while they are young, Molasses throughout the grow, and Snow Storm Ultra during flower. I also innoculate the soil with Miccorhizae before planting. If needed I also use Magical (Cal/Mag)
Size or Square Footage of Room? :rofl::rofl::rofl:...2x2 footprint!!!...x6' high or so.

Pics to come soon....

Re: Small space grow#3-JillyBean-Strawberry Diesel-Chemmy Jones--

Chemmy Jones 1.5 week above ground. These two were slow to germ, and slow starters, but they've got a nice squat profile, and the stems smell dieselly already....
P20600132.JPG

P20600142.JPG

Strawberry Diesel...

She's my only femminized plant, and may be taking pollen from more than one male if the others pop nuts...Lil hussie:)

P20600152.JPG

And last but cretainly not least, JillyBean....
P2060016.JPG

P20600171.JPG

And a group shot of SD and JB, Strawberry in the middle...
P20600181.JPG

From outside the closet...
P2060019.JPG

Thats it for now. Hope all is well with all of you:Namaste:

2x2 for five plants?!?!? I gotta see this!

Hey there Farmer...Thanks for stopping in and:welcome:
Lol, sorry, I coppied a bunch of info from one of my last grows...There are currently 3 in the 2x2, and 2 in a very small tent. I have done up to 2 plants in the 2x2 @4 feet high...It was cramped to say the least. I will likely be chosing a female to run solo in the 2x2, with 5 gal of soil.

And do you monitor your ph at all? You said in the info you don't check soil ph, but I'd assume your checking your waters ph, correct?

Nope, like I said, it has never been an issue. My city's water leaves the plant and arrives at something like 6.9 or 7...

If I could afford a Hannah, I'd buy one. But as P.H. hasn't really caused any issues yet, I just leaf well enough alone...I know, it pisses some people off that I dont fudge with it, but, until I need to....:Namaste:

Subbed and :popcorn:

FRONT ROW!!! YES!!

420!!!!!

I found it, but I think the link in your sig may be wrong! :)
:popcorn:

Yeah, has https:/ twice...

Hey Brothers!! Thanks for going throught the trouble of looking it up then! I'll go fix it. Glad to have you guys along, and thanks for the heads up on the link. Haven't talked to you guys in a grip, feels good to be home:high-five:

Quixilvir said:
Hey there Farmer...Thanks for stopping in and:welcome:
Lol, sorry, I coppied a bunch of info from one of my last grows...There are currently 3 in the 2x2, and 2 in a very small tent. I have done up to 2 plants in the 2x2 @4 feet high...It was cramped to say the least. I will likely be chosing a female to run solo in the 2x2, with 5 gal of soil.

Nope, like I said, it has never been an issue. My city's water leaves the plant and arrives at something like 6.9 or 7...

If I could afford a Hannah, I'd buy one. But as P.H. hasn't really caused any issues yet, I just leaf well enough alone...I know, it pisses some people off that I dont fudge with it, but, until I need to....:Namaste:

It's cool that your waters natural ph is good, but when you add FF nutes to your water it makes it go WAAAAY up. I'm talking off the charts! There is no way you wouldn't be having lockout issues with ph levels that high. Have you had successful grows using FF nutes and not checking ph levels?

It's cool that your waters natural ph is good, but when you add FF nutes to your water it makes it go WAAAAY up. I'm talking off the charts! There is no way you wouldn't be having lockout issues with ph levels that high. Have you had successful grows using FF nutes and not checking ph levels?

All in my signature brother. I'm not saying there's never been ANY problems, but none that were detrimental to the point of ruination, none that couldn't be adjusted slightly, and none that really affected the outcome I wanted. Last grow was virtually flawless. Part of it may have to do with the fact that I never PUSH my plants, in that, I always feed at the low end of the recomendation.:Namaste:

Off to a good start. :popcorn:
Thanks HMG!! Good to see you Brother, long time no speak! Hope all is well with you my friend!

And idk what a Hanna is, but I check my ph with a general hydroponics ph kit. It was like.. 12 bucks I think. Works perfectly.

A Hannah is a PH meter that seems to be pretty popular among some of the better growers. Maybe I'll give that GH kit a try. Thanks for the suggestion:thumb:

Hope you still have my soft seat! I'm in old friend. Take your time, I know your swamped....we'll be here cheering you on. Missed you Bro. :high-five:

Hope you still have my soft seat! I'm in old friend. Take your time, I know your swamped....we'll be here cheering you on. Missed you Bro. :high-five:

Ah heck OMM, you know that nobody fits in your soft seat like you do, only YOU can sit in it anyway! Have a sit, theres your usual vape over there next to your chair, set to 440, full blast. Front row is reserved for you.

Thanks for the kind words, my Brother, enjoy the show!:high-five:

He's in soil and has had no problems.....by the way, have you seen his plants? They are crazy beautiful. I've been growing (in soil) 25 plus years and don't own a pH tester, never needed it. I bought one when I tried hydro many years ago and threw it away when I found out what a PITA it was (hydro and pH tester). Soil is a great buffer unless you are growing bushes in a 16 oz cup.

Back
Top Bottom