3KW Gavita 12/12 From Seed in Autopots

salty

I'll be growing Pineapple express, Kandy Kush, and G13 Haze going 12.12 from seed.

They will be grown in autopots with airdomes.

I'll be using BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS of course, a forum secret.... for now, this shit works great!

Enjoy the grow. Just realized this was posted at 420 pm good way to start off a journal:thumb:

IMG_081314.jpg
IMG_08209.jpg
IMG_081910.jpg
IMG_08148.jpg
IMG_082114.jpg
IMG_082210.jpg
IMG_082311.jpg

Re: 3kW Gavita 12.12 from seed in Autopots

I'm along for the ride, I've always wanted to closely watch a 12/12 grow in progress. please post pics often :)

Re: 3kW Gavita 12.12 from seed in Autopots

from what i saw of your last grow and your great setup, you should have it under control.

Re: 3KW Gavita 12.12 From Seed in Autopots

Just though id update since its been a while...
Ive been having some issues with the coco /perlite mix, i had two mixes of soil some premixed coco/perlite and some coco bricks, and perlite that i mixed on my own. I tried to germ all seeds in the the pots that they are going to end up in. Of the premixed batch i got about a 90% germ rate, of the mix that i premixed on my own i had a zero percent germ rate. So now I'm nursing a few of the little babies to life. Most of the pineapple express are doing great. Haven't quite started up the autopots yet.

Take the Haze off the list and add Berry Blast, and WW fem that i just germed in straight coco ill be transplanting them as soon as theyre all ready to go in a few days. The Berry Blast aren't fem. I'm hoping i don't have to pull any, but those are some pretty high hopes considering i have quite a few of them in there now.

So now the strain list is White Widow, Kandy Kush, Pineapple Express, and Berry Blast.

Re: 3KW Gavita 12.12 From Seed in Autopots

Hi are you running your Gavitas on full power? Hows your temps? how long are you able to shut your fans off to enrich with Co2? Im running 2 Gavita 600 and struggling to be able to shut the fans off for any amount of time. I hate summer lol. Nice setup tho.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom