Red Solo Cup

IGrowGrass

Hi all have a few new strains I am trying out.....Pineapple Chunk ...Jack...Vantage....Pure AK .... AK-48,and Cripit

Red Solo Cup...I fill you up...Lets have a party! :cheer:
DSCN00172.JPG

I am along for the ride...

LOL ty all...hey they fixed the picture upload...woohoo...ok here is whats in veg
DSCN01095.JPG

Pure AK
DSCN01084.JPG

Two Vantages
DSCN01104.JPG

two Cripits and a Blueberry
Now for flower .......
22 days veg .... 1 day 12/12

all but vantage was topped twice so will have 8 main cola's
DSCN01034.JPG

Pineapple Chunk

DSCN01029.JPG

AK-48 and Jack

DSCN01016.JPG

Vantage

and here are clones I took from 4 flowering girls before i put them in
DSCN01114.JPG

Here ya are. Looking good Dude. I know you will love the Vantage. The Cripit has yet to be sampled. I have a bud hanging in the office it was taken at day 35. It has smokable weed on it. Better than just smokable by the looks. Glad to see you are cloning each plant as you flower. That's the only way. I lost count of how many plants I've grown and next season I wish I still had it. Looks Good Dude Keepem Green

Looking good there my friend. That Star Trek Seed is huge. I noticed that is true to all of them. Star Trek is a huge producer. I like seeing others try some of the same stock I have. I know you will like it. I had Star Trek going but I let it fizzle out. I still do have seed stock. Hey Dude you going to have all kinds of new seedlings going on
Keep em Green

Heck ya love new seeds....:morenutes: I have already started filling up second clone dome
DSCN01544.JPG

The other two seeds i had cracked and tail stuck out but seemed to stop so i tossed them in a RED SOLO CUP and now it is up to the red solo cup gods as to their fate. Same thing happened to me on first star trek and a vintage seed...they never made it :( The second star trek seed i rubbed with sand papper and as you see it popped no problem and will grow .....Seems those ones that take forever to crack then just the smallest of a tail sticks out don't make it. It is like they use all their energy to pop out of seed .....run out of gas and just die.
DSCN01533.JPG

Now the Cripits are filling in nice :)
DSCN01775.JPG

DSCN01788.JPG

If one is male i will cross it with this vantage
DSCN01656.JPG

DSCN01718.JPG

short little bush :cheer:

DSCN01585.JPG

DSCN01606.JPG

Jack

DSCN01595.JPG

AK 48

DSCN01669.JPG

Pure AK

DSCN01689.JPG

DSCN01677.JPG

Pineapple Chunk

:cheer:
DSCN01554.JPG

:cheer:
FSCN0149.JPG

I don't want to sound like I don't know anything at all, but I was wondering is the plastic wrap on the cups used to keep the moisture in. Are you using it for clones or seedlings?

Back
Top Bottom