IGG Vertical 600w JD Lightings Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

IGrowGrass

High All :passitleft: :welcome: I was one of the lucky 10 that won a chance to try a JD Lighting Digital Ballast for FREE! ....Mine is a 600 watt... 600W Digital Ballast $149.99 Shipped! 2 x 600W Digital Ballast $279.98 Shipped!
Will post pictures when I get it. :party:
I will be doing a side by side comparison grow with current 600 watt digital ballast I currently have (Digital Greenhouse)
This will be a vertical grow...Have seen a couple vertical grows Here at 420 and this journal will be another one :) WooHoo

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

I'm in:high-five: I'm about to pick up a Digitalg Greenhouse 600 dimable....How long have you used your current 600, and what do you think of it?...

Re: IGG Vertical 600w JD Lighting Digital Ballast Vs. Current 600w Digital Ballast

:welcome: Quixilvir ....I have been using current ballast for 3 years...well it broke and they sent me a new one...it is not dimmable one...just regular.
IMO besides it breaking...i don't have any complaints...Well maybe One...Mine is not silent...it has a fan you can hear and gets dirty as well as air intake that gets dirty...and needs to be brushed away every so often.
Now...that is only one I have tryed so I really have nothing to compare it too.
If ya don't have mind set on that ballast or if you are buying a complete light i am not sure....but I will provide you with this link to check out...600W Digital Ballast $149.99 Shipped! 2 x 600W Digital Ballast $279.98 Shipped!
A couple differances with one you are getting and this one I posted link on is Price...JD Lighting is way cheaper.Again this only applies if you are just buying ballast...At this time...JD Lighting does not have complete lights...But they will soon :)
JD Lights are silent! and sealed...nothing to clean...these things caught my eye :)
Anyway if you are just buying a ballast another key differance in one you are getting and JD Lightings ballast is....JD's has Overdrive! They have 4 settings...last one being 110% ....check it out if ya like...looks like a sweet deal to me. I will soon be test driving one

JD LIGHTING OFFERS A SWEET BALLAST at an affordable price. Same quality as leading name brand ballast but at a better price. Check out mine its a 1000w but they also sell a 600w which is a bit smaller

P03-01-12_23-03_1_.jpg
P03-01-12_23-04.jpg

GET YOURS HERE!!!!!!!!!!! JD LIGHTING BALLAST

Didn't think my camera could take a picture in total dark like that....figured even with flash it would not show true color of plants...But it did...I'll be damned
DSCN4367.JPG

DSCN43451.JPG

DSCN43461.JPG

DSCN43471.JPG

Vantage 1,2,and 3
DSCN43481.JPG

DSCN4349.JPG

Pineapple Chunk
DSCN4353.JPG

Pure AK
DSCN4350.JPG

AK-48
DSCN4340.JPG

ufo clones/forgot name
DSCN4342.JPG

Jack...super cropped this one, then added tape to hold branches horizontal
DSCN4341.JPG

Group shot
DSCN4344.JPG

5 little ufo's
DSCN4359.JPG

DSCN4358.JPG

two more either bubblelicious or ufo's
DSCN4361.JPG

another either bubblelicious or a ufo
Here is flower room below
DSCN4369.JPG

and below is open spot for JD Lighting 600 watt digital ballast
DSCN4370.JPG

Now here is clones from those seeds in flower that popped there head above soil 35 days ago.....they grow so fast...almost like weed :cheer:
DSCN4371.JPG

reaching for light :)
DSCN4372.JPG

DSCN4374.JPG

and more to come
DSCN4373.JPG

2nd veg/mother room
DSCN4376.JPG

Whew....hope you like :thumb:

:welcome: all :thanks: all for the kind words and reps :passitleft:
:thanks: Quixilvir took a while to get the hang of cloning :high-five:

:thanks: 209 Cali C.G these plants are very entertaining :thumb:

:thanks: ilikebike I was just thinking that last night, that it was getting busy...so i started a couple Burmese :cheesygrinsmiley: Far as time goes...I enjoy growing my meds and plants do most of the work :morenutes:
Can't wait to get my light and get vertical

:thanks: Propa Gator Speaking of vertical....A1 job you are doing my friend.
Have been to your grow many times...Even though i have never done a vertical grow...I fell comfortable because i have seen how the Gator does it..And now the man himself is here. :welcome:

nice thick stems bro! those plants are practically bathing in all that light

OK partner, I see ya got it growing on again. Cool on the lights. Pretty soon you going to have to worry about that power supply. I've been using them old magnetic ballast forever myself. You don't fry your bulbs or have to get digital ones. But really with prices so cheap on them is easier to just replace them yearly. Least that's what I do. Hey you are really coming up on the lighting tho. And I see you getting that room dialed in. Hopefully you can keep a good temp down there.
Well I'll be looking in Dude here and there. GL on the grow and Keep em Green

Hey Wood! Got it growing on again for sure bro...New strains are kicking butt. Moved them to flower room early (they weren't old enough to flower yet) to free up space for clones and some mothers...which won't hurt anything...will just add a week on to flower time...looks like it will be worth it in extra gain. :high-five:
Ya more lights! Tks to our sponsor JD Digital Lightning i will add another 600 watt in there soon :thumb:
Will need to get air tubes soon...but will be fine while it is still cold out. Ya glad i don't live in Hawaii and have to pay electric bill. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom