ToG's Multi-Strain Redemption - Spring Grow

ThatOneGuyy

Hopefully after all the ups and downs you guys are all still with me on this one. I had a wonderful and warm welcome back from all of those who have helped me get better on this journey. To think it hasn't even been a year yet but it feels like i have been gone for longer than that. I am back and better than ever( I hope )

I have tons of new strains and lots of things to go over. Hope you guys will join me on this ride once again. Enough stalling, lets get to it.

Grow Overview​

Strains: I have multiple strains going right now it here is the list of what i have so far.
  • Aurora Indica:
    Nirvana Seeds
    Plant height: Short Plant
    Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
    THC level: High THC
    Flowering Weeks: 7/8
    Yield : 300
    Harvest Month: 9/10
  • Blackjack
    Nirvana Seeds
    Feminized: Yes
    Medical: Yes
    Effect: High (head trip) yet stoned (body buzz)
    Flowering period: 9 - 11 weeks
    Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG)
    Flavour: fruity / herbal
    Plant height: Medium
    Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
    Indica / Sativa: Hybrid
  • Blue Venom
    G13 Labs
    Sex : Feminized
    Type : Mostly indica
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : Blueberry, White Widow
    Flowering Time : Medium
    Outdoor Harvest : Unknown
    Height : Medium
    THC Level : Medium
    Characteristics : Potent, compact, great tasting
  • Hammerhead
    Medical
    80% Indica / 20% Sativa
    Growing period indoor: 2-3 weeks
    Indoor flowering period: 55-60 days
    Indoor production per m2: more than 500gr
    Outdoor height: 2-3m, growing well in width
    Outdoor harvest: from September 15th
    Outdoor production per m2: High

THC: 15-20%
    CBD: High

Genotype: White Rhino x Medicine Man
  • Pineapple Chunk
    Barney's Farm
    Type: Indica Dominant
    Genetics: Pineapple x Skunk #1 X Cheese
    Yield: Optimum indoor. 650 gr/m2
    Height: 60-80 cm
    Flowering time: 55 to 60 days
    Harvest time: End of September

THC: 25%
    CBD: 1.1
  • Sage
    TH seeds
    Type: Mostly Sativa
    Height: 120-140 cm
    Yield: 300-350 p.s.m.
    Flowering Time: 70-77 days
  • Sour Kush
    Reserva Privada
    Headband AKA Sour Kush
    Sour Diesel x OG Kush
    70% Indica : 30% Sativa
    Flowering Time: 9 weeks
    Yield: 400-600g/m2

Is it in Veg or Flower stage: Started the first batch of seeds about 2 weeks ago then the next set the following week.

Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
Soil or Hydro: Soil
If soil... what is in your mix: Fox Farm ocean forest, perlite, clay aggregate, Happy frog soil conditioner.
If soil... What size pot: 3 Gal smart Pots.
Size of light: 2'x4 t5 for veg. 1k hps for Flower.
Is it aircooled: Soon to be.
Temp of Room/cab: 75-85F
RH of Room/cab:24-48&
PH of media or res: I try to keep soil at 6.7
Any Pests: None
How often are you watering: When it needs it
Type and strength of ferts used: None yet but i will be using the full line of BPN Farmers Pride.

IMG_17237.JPG

Here Are all my girls. I didn't want to start my journal without having anything to show for it but here is what i got so far.

Background

For those who know me I welcome you back to another grow and I thank you for all the help i have gotten here at :420: It has been a wonderful experience and I would hopefully become a contributing grower yet again.

For those who find yourself stumbling into my grow for the first time, I am ThatOneGuyy. I will try to be as informative as possible during the entirety of this grow. Any questions related to this journal feel free to ask and i will gladly respond to the best of my knowledge. My goal here is to bring you a quality grow that hopefully you will enjoy as much as I will.

Nothing too exciting thus far but I will be posting more pics and my girls progress.

I apologize in advance, I haven't gotten photoshop on my laptop since I reinstalled windows so I am sorry for the pic quality. I will try to get that asap.

Anyways. If i missed out on anything please tell me and I'll fill in any blanks. I'm a little rusty at this since it has been so long. That is all i got for now. I hope you all will Join me on this return journal and I thank you :420: for continuing to provide us(The growers,stoners and lurkers alike) with a wonderfully informative site.:thumb::thanks:

Re: BPN: ToG's Multi-strain Redemption[Spring Grow]

Good to have some new members on board. Feel free to ask any question you might have. If you have a journal send me the link and will gladly look through it and tag along as well. :thanks: for joining.

Hopefully after all the ups and downs you guys are all still with me on this one. I had a wonderful and warm welcome back from all of those who have helped me get better on this journey. To think it hasn't even been a year yet but it feels like i have been gone for longer than that. I am back and better than ever( I hope )

I have tons of new strains and lots of things to go over. Hope you guys will join me on this ride once again. Enough stalling, lets get to it.

Grow Overview​

Strains: I have multiple strains going right now it here is the list of what i have so far.
  • Aurora Indica:
    Nirvana Seeds
    Plant height: Short Plant
    Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
    THC level: High THC
    Flowering Weeks: 7/8
    Yield : 300
    Harvest Month: 9/10
  • Blackjack
    Nirvana Seeds
    Feminized: Yes
    Medical: Yes
    Effect: High (head trip) yet stoned (body buzz)
    Flowering period: 9 - 11 weeks
    Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG)
    Flavour: fruity / herbal
    Plant height: Medium
    Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor
    Indica / Sativa: Hybrid
  • Blue Venom
    G13 Labs
    Sex : Feminized
    Type : Mostly indica
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : Blueberry, White Widow
    Flowering Time : Medium
    Outdoor Harvest : Unknown
    Height : Medium
    THC Level : Medium
    Characteristics : Potent, compact, great tasting
  • Hammerhead
    Medical
    80% Indica / 20% Sativa
    Growing period indoor: 2-3 weeks
    Indoor flowering period: 55-60 days
    Indoor production per m2: more than 500gr
    Outdoor height: 2-3m, growing well in width
    Outdoor harvest: from September 15th
    Outdoor production per m2: High

THC: 15-20%
    CBD: High

Genotype: White Rhino x Medicine Man
  • Pineapple Chunk
    Barney's Farm
    Type: Indica Dominant
    Genetics: Pineapple x Skunk #1 X Cheese
    Yield: Optimum indoor. 650 gr/m2
    Height: 60-80 cm
    Flowering time: 55 to 60 days
    Harvest time: End of September

THC: 25%
    CBD: 1.1
  • Sage
    TH seeds
    Type: Mostly Sativa
    Height: 120-140 cm
    Yield: 300-350 p.s.m.
    Flowering Time: 70-77 days
  • Sour Kush
    Reserva Privada
    Headband AKA Sour Kush
    Sour Diesel x OG Kush
    70% Indica : 30% Sativa
    Flowering Time: 9 weeks
    Yield: 400-600g/m2

Is it in Veg or Flower stage: Started the first batch of seeds about 2 weeks ago then the next set the following week.

Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
Soil or Hydro: Soil
If soil... what is in your mix: Fox Farm ocean forest, perlite, clay aggregate, Happy frog soil conditioner.
If soil... What size pot: 3 Gal smart Pots.
Size of light: 2'x4 t5 for veg. 1k hps for Flower.
Is it aircooled: Soon to be.
Temp of Room/cab: 75-85F
RH of Room/cab:24-48&
PH of media or res: I try to keep soil at 6.7
Any Pests: None
How often are you watering: When it needs it
Type and strength of ferts used: None yet but i will be using the full line of BPN Farmers Pride.

IMG_17237.JPG

Here Are all my girls. I didn't want to start my journal without having anything to show for it but here is what i got so far.

Background

For those who know me I welcome you back to another grow and I thank you for all the help i have gotten here at :420: It has been a wonderful experience and I would hopefully become a contributing grower yet again.

For those who find yourself stumbling into my grow for the first time, I am ThatOneGuyy. I will try to be as informative as possible during the entirety of this grow. Any questions related to this journal feel free to ask and i will gladly respond to the best of my knowledge. My goal here is to bring you a quality grow that hopefully you will enjoy as much as I will.

Nothing too exciting thus far but I will be posting more pics and my girls progress.

I apologize in advance, I haven't gotten photoshop on my laptop since I reinstalled windows so I am sorry for the pic quality. I will try to get that asap.

Anyways. If i missed out on anything please tell me and I'll fill in any blanks. I'm a little rusty at this since it has been so long. That is all i got for now. I hope you all will Join me on this return journal and I thank you :420: for continuing to provide us(The growers,stoners and lurkers alike) with a wonderfully informative site.:thumb::thanks:

Sounds like your back with a vengeance! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice list of strains you have their, I'm jealous of your sour kush, I planted one a few weeks back and it never popped. I'm Subbed, I'll definitely be following along TOG :goodluck:

:peace:

Hello ThatOneGuyy, I'm fairly new to the forum I've been here about a month a half! Glad to hear everything is going well for you if you've had some rough times over the last year :) Can't wait for some more pics!

not so new,just don't post much.been reading here for a couple of years now.lots of good information here.it takes me 3 to 4 hours a day just to read the journals i am subscribed to.i'm here every day reading so i'll be watching and reading to the end.:peace:

IM IN BROTHA, love me some good multi strain grows :)

Glad you could make it. :thumb: I will be posting plenty of pics so I hope you enjoy \.:Namaste:

Sounds like your back with a vengeance! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice list of strains you have their, I'm jealous of your sour kush, I planted one a few weeks back and it never popped. I'm Subbed, I'll definitely be following along TOG :goodluck:

Glad to see more familiar faces my friend. I will definitely try my hardest to bring a quality grow this time.:high-five:

Hello ThatOneGuyy, I'm fairly new to the forum I've been here about a month a half! Glad to hear everything is going well for you if you've had some rough times over the last year :) Can't wait for some more pics!
yeah it has been a pretty off year for me lots of ups and downs(more downs than ups) Welcome to :420: I hope your stay has been as informative as mine was when i first joined. If you ever need any help i am a message away.

Always interested to learn from a good indoor soil grow.:420:

I hope I can provide quality information for you then, my friend.:Namaste: I have a few completed grows if you want to look over those as well. from start to finish. Feel free to stop in anytime or if you need help with anything i will do my best to help.:Namaste:

not so new,just don't post much.been reading here for a couple of years now.lots of good information here.it takes me 3 to 4 hours a day just to read the journals i am subscribed to.i'm here every day reading so i'll be watching and reading to the end.:peace:
I did the same thing for awhile. Lurked the forums until i felt confident enough to actually start( partly due to the lack of funds) Good to have you aboard. :high-five:

Hell yeah. Sounds like a good read to come I'm in it. Good luck and let your crop be delicious.
I hope so too my friend. I'm a bit rusty but I will make sure this journal is as organized as possible. sit back and enjoy the grow with me.:thumb:

Looking forward to see these strains!

Good to see one of my many motivators still alive and kickin' here on :420: It is always a pleasure to have you on my journals. I gotta brush up on my photography now. :tokin:

Im inn ToG ;)
Got the Aurora myself, just gone 2 flower, but deff the smelliest one in the veg chamber so far, nice1 4sho ;)

My last grow had a few Aurora Indica(*fem) Even with Nirvana's low prices, you still get quality seeds is the main reason I will always continue to go back to them. grab a seat and pack it fat, this is gonna be one helluva grow.:thumb:

hey man! ill try to be around for this one! im bout half way through flower on my lemon kush. hope to see your little ones bursting into an over sized ganj forest! :peace:

Good to see you back. I am definitely in for this one. I have a blackjack too but I haven't germed it yet. I will be curious to see how yours is, as far as being an eater and what it seems to like.

Back
Top Bottom