Kushwestcoast - OG Kush#18 - New York Diesel/Purple Kush - 2012

Kushwestcoast

Hello, Welcome to my new journal. I was not satisfied with my old journal, so here goes attempt 2 at the journal. First some information about my grow:

What strain(s) is it? OG Kush #18(bagseeds)/NewYork DieselxPurpleKush(A good friends cross breed)

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? I am not to sure about this.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? OG Kush #18 Veg(seedlings, Planted in Medium on march, 28, 2012)/NewYork DieselxPurpleKush Veg (clones, have one mother. Cloned on march 25, 2012)

If in Veg... For how long? OG Kush #18 has been in VEG for 13 days(seedlings), NewYork DieselxPurpleKush(Clones, Have been in medium for 8 days)

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil-less Mix(Sunshine #1)

If soil... what is in your mix? Formulated with Canadian Sphagnum peat moss, coarse perlite, starter nutrient charge (with Gypsum), and dolomitic limestone.

If soil... What size pot? 1 liter

Size of light? 400w Magnetic Ballast, Metal Halide( For Veg)(Puchasing 2x 600w HPS for budding)

Is it aircooled? Yes

Temp of Room/cab? 72

RH of Room/cab? 60% RH

PH of media or res? Unknown( I assume, around 6.0, because of the dolomitic limestone in my medium)

Any Pests? Seen one Gnat, Removed it right away and begun foliage treatment

How often are you watering? Once every 4 days

Type and strength of ferts used? Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part+Bloom Booster, Following this application chart:Blue Planet Nutrients Application Guide

I started with 36 OG Kush #18 Bag seeds,(Around 20 sprouted) on march 28, 2012. 3 days earlier, i cloned my NYDieselxPurpleKush mother i got from a friend. They rooted in 10 days, although i lost 3 of them...(Am currently building a mini 15 slot aero cloner).

Re: Kushwestcoast/BPN OG Kush#18/NewYork DieselxPurpleKush/2012

SAM_3914.JPG

My Grow Space, Week 1

nice little grow room u got going on :) The only things i can say to help you more is that Dust and clean your Grow room, Alot of bad dust on the fan ect ect, Your going to prob need more CFLs soon :) like get 4 pack of 27w Daylight bulbs and ull be good till Bloom which then id reccomend getting a HID. Other than that they look happy in there home! im subbed ill be looking out for ya :) +rep to you!

looks like your good to go.. cant wait to see the og#18... i just order mine last week so good luck and hope you grow monster!!:420::420:

Right on, What are your overall plans? How many seedlings/clones? Training style etc?

My overall plans are this.:welcome:
#1 I am going to CLEAN THE CRAP OUT OF MY GROW ROOM...:lot-o-toke:

#2 Then Veg my seedlings along with my clones and mother(Since i only have the one room for now).

#3 Veg 18/6 light, Seedlings along with clones until seedlings are old enough to Clone/Sex.(Can i get away with this?, since there's no pollen until flowering period, i should be good correct?)

#4 Remove males(Thinking of saving One or two at a friends house, for pollen)

#5 Clone 15-20 From the OG Kush #18 females(They will be marked from what female i have taken the clones from)

#6 Remove Mothers.(To an alternate room)

#7 Root clones and then, i was thinking of super-cropping the first batch of OG Kush #18 clones along with my vegging NYDieselxPurpleKush, to determine what is the most potent mother. However i will take advice in the mother selection area.:cough:

#8 Grow and select Two mother's from the OG Kush #18 Clones.(Will bud out the mothers i do not need):circle-of-love:

#9 Keep a perpetual growing state.(Will have another room soon!):morenutes:

:thanks: :thanks:

nice little grow room u got going on :) The only things i can say to help you more is that Dust and clean your Grow room, Alot of bad dust on the fan ect ect, Your going to prob need more CFLs soon :) like get 4 pack of 27w Daylight bulbs and ull be good till Bloom which then id reccomend getting a HID. Other than that they look happy in there home! im subbed ill be looking out for ya :) +rep to you!

Thanks Mr Mud-Pie! Glad to have you aboard! I'm cleaning the fan walls etc etc etc today... lol :lot-o-toke:

New pictures postponed until tomorrow Thursday April 12, 2012. As my seedlings are almost 2 weeks old, I sure hope my Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part and my Blue Bloom Booster gets here tomorrow or the next day, i need the Elite 3-part in time for my next watering, as my 2 weeks of nutes that came in the my Sunshine#1 Mix are probably running low, mabie not though. Any thoughts on this anyone? They are only seedlings in 2.5 liter pots.

My overall plans are this.:welcome:
#1 I am going to CLEAN THE CRAP OUT OF MY GROW ROOM...:lot-o-toke:

#2 Then Veg my seedlings along with my clones and mother(Since i only have the one room for now).

#3 Veg 18/6 light, Seedlings along with clones until seedlings are old enough to Clone/Sex.(Can i get away with this?, since there's no pollen until flowering period, i should be good correct?)

#4 Remove males(Thinking of saving One or two at a friends house, for pollen)

#5 Clone 15-20 From the OG Kush #18 females(They will be marked from what female i have taken the clones from)

#6 Remove Mothers.(To an alternate room)

#7 Root clones and then, i was thinking of super-cropping the first batch of OG Kush #18 clones along with my vegging NYDieselxPurpleKush, to determine what is the most potent mother. However i will take advice in the mother selection area.:cough:

#8 Grow and select Two mother's from the OG Kush #18 Clones.(Will bud out the mothers i do not need):circle-of-love:

#9 Keep a perpetual growing state.(Will have another room soon!):morenutes:

:thanks: :thanks:
Update: I have decided to, throw my seedlings OUTDOOR! in 2 weeks time the OG Kush #18 seeds will be getting planted OUTDOOR!! i have 20 New York Diesel x Purple Kush clones on the way for next week, So stay tuned!! I am going to SUPER CROP them!
Also i picked up a 600w Digital ballast. i was thinking of running my 400w and the 600 now together. :morenutes:

Whats good kushwestcoast!!! looks like you have a fine setup going on, some killer strains, nice yo!! I'm subbed for this one!

SAM_3948.JPG

OG Kush #18 Seedlings Week2, Week1 with BPN Elite 3-part/ New York Diesel x Purple kush Cuttings 3 weeks old, Week 1 with BPN Elite 3-part. I have decided to only give a few seedlings and 4 clones a dose of 2.5ml/gal 2.5ml/gal 2.5ml/gal Grow/Micro/Bloom. As well as i decided to give my mother NYD x PK a dose of 5.0ml/gal 5.0ml/gal 5.0ml/gal Grow/Micro/Bloom. I get my water from my dads well, it is artesian water from an underground source, with a perfect PH of 6.3(I let it sit out to get to my rooms temp) Now i am going to sit back and see what happens. If all goes well over the next week i will give them all the BPN Elite 3-part.:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom