Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

Hello and thank you for stopping by. This grow I am using Scotts OC+ for fertilization. It has had great results from other people in this forum and I like the low maintainance. In other words. I like keeping things simple. All I should do is add water and a little Cal Mag once in a while.

020199.JPG

I am growing six different strains.....

Sour AK...
023157.JPG

Purple Haze...
024143.JPG

Tangerine Dream...
025153.JPG

OG Kush...
027120.JPG

Moby Dick....
028133.JPG

Violator Kush...
029112.JPG

Right now the plants are in complete darkness. The will be going to thier new home tomorrow morning.

This is how my grow room looks now...
022157.JPG

I will be harvesting the two small White Russian plants before putting in the new plants. The Royal Haze has several weeks left to go. It is all over the place because I topped and fimmed it too many times. I will probably have to tie up the branches to make room. Thats it for now. More pics tomorrow when my flower room will be full.
Thanks

Re: Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow----Easy Does It!

WOO HOO first in!

Looking forward to this grow!

Subbed. I like low maintenance too.

Nice tile.

Thanks for viewing James and J9BLACK! Low maintainance is my goal. I have so much going on in my life with Children and a Beautiful Wife and working my ass off to make a living. I just want to find the easiest way possible to grow great smoke!
:blunt:

Talking about working my ass off!!! Whew!!! I am not in the same shape I was 50 pounds ago!!

Today I potted the six plants. I only have 6 air pots. I potted all the plants in 3.3 gallon air pots. The Sour AK was planted in a 2 gallon soft sided Smart Pot. I planted the Sour AK in that pot because I have to leave the Royal Haze in its air pot for a few more weeks.

I added 3 table spoons of OC+ to the Sour AK 2 gallon pot. And 4 tablespoons in all the other 3.3 gal pots. I put the OC+ in the top 2 inches of soil.

I had to rearrange my Royal Haze. This plant has got to be the ugliest plant I have ever grown. I really went overboard on the fimming and topping. The plant is all over the place!! I got a steel garden tomato trellis and put it in the pot to keep the banches together. This plant is starting to mature. I lost a few sticky bud by ruff handling it but I can tell it is going to be good smoke. The hairs are just starting to turn. I have to give this plant a few more weeks at least. From now on it will only get water.

I am tired.

Here is a picture of my Royal Haze in a tomato trellis, This is one ugly plant....
420_0441.JPG

This is how my grow room looks now with 7 and soon to be only 6 plants....

420_0451.JPG

420_046.JPG

Yaaaaaaa Hoooooo! Here we go! :thumb:

Those 3.3 AirPots are the perfect size in my eyes!:high-five:

It is too bad I didn't have enough airpots for everyone! I do like the airpots too!!

Glad you are at my new Journal!!! :circle-of-love:
:high-five:

White Ruski Smoke Report!!!

04845.JPG

05135.JPG

This White Ruski has been slow drying for about a week now. It is loaded with trichs. The smoke is strong. This is my favorite type of weed. This is definate one hit weed.

I am very grateful to add this to my small stash. Powerful stuff.

I am very stoned right now. I only took 2 hits. The smoke has a very strong head high. I also feel relaxed too. I think I am going to smoke some more and vegitate in front of the TV!!

This is probably not the correct way to do a smoke report! It is the best I can do for now. I haven't been this stoned in months!!

Plants are doing great!! I am having the best results ever using this simple system OMM turned me on to. This oc+ is some super sh*t!!

I added some cal mag and also a little molasses to the the water mix today. I added cal mag because I noticed a few leaves curling. Also a few faint spots on the Moby Dick. You have to look real close because the plants are looking very healthy overall. The trouble chart I have said to add mag. So that is what I did

I am almost out of smoke. I really want to get this Royal Haze to mature. It is really smelling good and there are trichs and hairs everywhere. The hairs have not turned color yet and the buds are not filled out yet either.

420_00210.JPG

420_0086.JPG

Here is a group photo of all the girls!
420_00111.JPG

420_0037.JPG

Its a Girl!!
420_0105.JPG

Those girls look GREEN and nice!

Royal Haze is being a Royal pain in the butt! :smokin:

You are absolutely right. A Royal Pain in the Ass!!! It seems to like the molasses and water feedings. White hairs everywhere. I could be wishfull thinking on this one that it will eventually fill out. I am going to give it some Kool Bloom in the mix to see if that can hurry her. My other plants are going to crowd this Pain in the Butt out of this growspace soon! :high-five:

Looks great! oc+ is doing good for yah! subbed!:goodjob:

I am going to try a Hempe Grow along with my current grow using the oc+ for nutes. Yesterday I set up my trusty cloner and light in my veg closet. I took three clones from the plants that are currently growing. They are starting to flower so I only took from the bottom. I was able to get a Moby Dick, Sour AK, and a Tangerine Dream. I use Olivia's Cloning Gel. I have never lost a clone before using this product. I am thinking about using some 1 liter soda bottles and letting them grow hempe in a small tub in the corner of my flower room. I will probably use about 1 tablespoon of oc+ per plant. And let them grow 12/12 from start and see what happpens.

Here is the clones I just started yesterday.

420_00112.JPG

420_00211.JPG

Looks great! oc+ is doing good for yah! subbed!:goodjob:

Thanks for subbing to my journal Buddy!!
:welcome:
I look forward to see how this Hempe is going to work with the oc+.

:high-five:

The hempy setup is awesome...

I have one that I did as a trial and wish I could transplant the rest in them.
The next grow I'm doing all hempy so I can fit 12 in my room instead of only 6!
I also put a wick in my 2L though so she can still drink if I don't fill the res back up in time.

This OC+ stuff seems to work out pretty well for you and OMM... I would be interested to hear some pros/cons between the BPN and OC+

Back
Top Bottom