6752.jpg
6715.jpg
71610.jpg
72010.jpg
8984.jpg
003979.jpg
023168.jpg
021215.jpg

This is my first grow and any comments and suggestions are welcome :)

Msgreenfinger :love:

I dont see a fan in there. If you dont have one, get one. Just a small one will do. Also, you need to lower your lights so the little gal doesnt stretch up too high and get flimsy. Looks good other than that. :thumb:

I dont see a fan in there. If you dont have one, get one. Just a small one will do. Also, you need to lower your lights so the little gal doesnt stretch up too high and get flimsy. Looks good other than that. :thumb:

Hey LighTer Thanks for your comment :)

The box is still in its very baby stages , at the minute it is a dresser with the top drawer taken out. I'm using this as ventilation until I can get a fan in there and I'm able to vent it out.
Also I had the lights lower this morning but the leaves on the plant are sort of curling underneath.
I'm not sure if this is heat or humidity as the soil doesn't seem too damp

Yes a fan is a must , and didn't catch the light cfls can go pretty close to the plant . What is the yield on that strain?

I will be getting a mini fan within the next week , I've seen the one I want in town for €15 :)
How close should I have the light to the plant?
400-450gr/m2 (I assume I'll get around 7 - 14 gr if I'm lucky)

Wow nice yield , with your grow area maybe a mini scrog would help improve your yield. I have a 600w hps that is about 12-15 inches above. I have seen some cfls like 4-6 inches. The fan will help with the heat. Just keep it as close as you feel comfortable until you get the fan then start lowering it with the fan blowing across the top of the plant . Dang all that in 45 days , I am looking at one that has a 18-20 week flowering time so I may opt to put some autos in with it to utilize the rest of the space.

Wow nice yield , with your grow area maybe a mini scrog would help improve your yield. I have a 600w hps that is about 12-15 inches above. I have seen some cfls like 4-6 inches. The fan will help with the heat. Just keep it as close as you feel comfortable until you get the fan then start lowering it with the fan blowing across the top of the plant . Dang all that in 45 days , I am looking at one that has a 18-20 week flowering time so I may opt to put some autos in with it to utilize the rest of the space.

Ye it has a lot of potential :)
I'm only got one seed as a freebie a few weeks ago and said I'd give it a go. I had it on the window for a few weeks until I got the box up and running. My next grow I plan on a SCROG with HPS, Black Jack Auto and Afghan Kush Ryder Auto :)
Oooh 18-20 weeks is a looong time ... What strain is that?
You should throw some in anyways, they'll be done a long time before the rest and each plant gives you just enough for one person :)

Here is a couple of my girls, first a group shot.
IMAG0339.jpg

All are black Cherry Soda except on which is a Platinum Purple Kush, She is on the bottom right. The BCS was used by SUBCOOL to make plushberry, ace of spades and I think one more. Still liking the auto's though. and then there is the kush plant emily she is undergoing a little training and had a trim to allow for some more light to the inner branches.
IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg
Lets see how that auto does, They may be part of my next crop.

Hey there msgreen, I'm growing autos myself, I even have a La Diva going that's exactly as old as yours :laughtwo:. I hate to be a buzzkill, but I gotta tell you, your plant should be doing better by now. One thing about la diva that surprised me was showing sex at day 14 (she was so tiny, and still is I guess). Now at day 20'sh, she's doing great. Your plant looks kind of stressed, and she needs the light to be a lot closer. I have my 65W CFL's as close as 1"-1.5". I kind of regret growing mine in a 2-Gal pot, so at 6 liters I think your pot is a bit small too. My advice would be to move to a bigger pot as carefully as possible, and as soon as you get your fan, lower that light real close and just have the fan blowing on it (upwards) and you'll plant will love it. Best of luck on your grow, I'm subbed, watching, and looking forward as to how this turns out. Cheers! :grinjoint:

subd, ive grown a few autos now and they all seem to show sex around 2 weeks old, most yield between an 1/8th and 20g, but their is an auto that yields more every time, its called big bang auto and it averages 4oz per auto, most autos prefer weak nutes, they dont rely on lighting schedule to flower as they flower due to age, so they can be grown under 24-0 from start to finish, im trying to find out whats best when it comes to lighting schedules, for my none auto plants i use gas lantern routine as it gives the best growth rate iv seen, but for autos im unsure whats best, i tried 24-0 as i was told an auto wont start to flower until they get some night time, but this was false info as it still started and continues to flower under 24-0, so ill be trying differerent schedules and grow methods with my next batch of autos

Here is a couple of my girls, first a group shot.
All are black Cherry Soda except on which is a Platinum Purple Kush, She is on the bottom right. The BCS was used by SUBCOOL to make plushberry, ace of spades and I think one more. Still liking the auto's though. and then there is the kush plant emily she is undergoing a little training and had a trim to allow for some more light to the inner branches.

Lets see how that auto does, They may be part of my next crop.

Nice looking plants, I can't wait to see how it turns out :)

Back
Top Bottom