Fr3d : 1st Grow Closet Soil Sensi Seeds Shiva Skunk HPS 400W Dual Spectrum

Bubba Zanetti

What strain is it?

Shiva Skunk Feminised Description :

Quote from sensi seeds

The most powerful member of the Skunk family and therefore one of the most potent Indica-dominant strains ever made available, this very special hybrid is named in honour of the Hindu god Shiva, the Lord of Bhang
Shiva Skunk seeds were an instant hit when released in 1987 as NL#5 x Sk#1. That simple working-title was of great interest to any growers familiar with the two famous parent-plants. A new cannabis strain combining distinct and stable genotypes is always noteworthy event, and that particular string of letters indicated something extraordinary.
NL#5 x Sk#1 offered growers a taste of ´cannabis cubed´ - a super-hybrid embodying the two most powerful cannabis strains known at the time. Before being formally named, Shiva Skunk was already building a reputation as the next step in marijuana breeding. Now, Sensi Seeds has taken Shiva Skunk one step further, releasing one of our all-time favourite strains as a uniform, reliable, all-female variety!
Both parents influence the prolific bud structure and knock-down potency of feminized Shiva Skunk seeds. Later in flowering, her buds greatly increase their mass and density and become encrusted with a trademark layer of oversized resin glands, courtesy of the one and only Northern Lights #5. Remarkable hybrid vigour allows feminized Shiva Skunk to out-perform even its distinguished parents in terms of yield and resin content.
Bouquet is musky and dank with sweet-citrus undertones; smoke is thick, expansive and resinous, described as ´creamy´ by veterans, sometimes as ´oily´ or ´heavy´ by novices. Shiva Skunk´s extreme body-mind potency can have a range of different effects in smokers, making them red-eyed and giggly, or deeply contemplative, or even filling them with energy and a desire for adventure. This is not a smoke to be taken lightly; remember that Lord Shiva´s primary title is The Destroyer!

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

85% IndicaThe Shiva Skunk Feminised strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?

Veg

If in Veg... For how long?

19 days

Indoor or outdoor?

Indoor

Soil or Hydro?

Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?

Canna Terra Professional Plus

CANNA Terra Professional Plus formula was developed to fulfill the desire of creating the purest soil mix possible and to obtain the best effects with CANNA TERRA nutrients.

CANNA Terra Professional Plus is made up from raw materials each of the highest quality. Exclusive, high grade ingredients such as airy peat moss and different types of tree bark (as a substitute for perlite) are components of CANNA Terra Professional Plus. They have an antiseptic effect and increase aeration qualities. This has a direct result in promoting exceptional root development and formation of thicker stems, while faster metabolism combined with low sickness rates ensure an increased production.

CANNA Terra Professional Plus is enriched with special feeding mixes, containing all the elements plants need during their first week, meaning no additional feeding is needed at that time! The medium is also pH-adjusted for long-term control with a lime charge large enough to last an entire cycle. It has a mineral-nutrient starter charge that adjusts the initial level of nutrients up to a good beginning charge, correcting the ratios to work perfectly with CANNA TERRA nutrients.

If soil... What size pot?

7 Liter pots (1.8492 Gal)

Size of light?

400 W HPS Dual Spectrum Lamp

Is it aircooled?

Yes Prima Klima Cool tube with a Inline Fan 190 m3/h / 111,91 CFM

How often are you watering?

3/4 Days between watering

Type and strength of ferts used?

Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow (Part A & B)

Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom (Part A & B)

Bio Essentials from General Hydroponics

Hey first of all sry for the pictures color but it's my first time i am working with a HPS lamp, lets see some pics :

IMG_36412.JPG

IMG_36423.JPG

Day 3

IMG_35902.JPG

IMG_35961.JPG

Day 10 CFL lamp for pic

IMG_35983.JPG

IMG_35993.JPG

IMG_36004.JPG

IMG_36034.JPG

Day 18

IMG_36122.JPG

IMG_3614.JPG

IMG_36151.JPG

IMG_36163.JPG

Day 19

IMG_36353.JPG

IMG_36344.JPG

IMG_36331.JPG

IMG_36304.JPG

IMG_36294.JPG

IMG_36211.JPG

IMG_36394.JPG

:peace:

:welcome: aboard Fr3d
I'll stick around and put my 2c in only if needed (hopefully) :thumb:

You look off to a good start.
Research, research and more research, the quest for cannabis knowledge never ends.

Nice and bushy man,looking good:thumb:

Thks

:welcome: aboard Fr3d
I'll stick around and put my 2c in only if needed (hopefully) :thumb:

You look off to a good start.
Research, research and more research, the quest for cannabis knowledge never ends.

you more than welcome to putt your 2c :thumb: and wellcome to my journal :welcome:

ok little update 25 days and i am gonna put the girls on 12/12 and add 2 seedlings to the closet, so that 2 will be on 12/12 since seed, i will try no mercy style on them

Day: 24

IMG_36752.JPG

IMG_36673.JPG

IMG_36691.JPG

IMG_3670.JPG

IMG_36712.JPG

IMG_36723.JPG

IMG_36734.JPG

Day: 25

IMG_36793.JPG

IMG_36803.JPG

Bravo! Perfect in every way! plus reps to ya! SUBBED!

Hey Fr3d :)

Sensi Seeds Shiva Skunk has been on my '' to grow list '' for quite a while so I am really interested to see how they develop for you .

Keep up the good work +Reps

Hope you don't mind me tagging along :)

Hey you hare more than welcome to join my journal and big thks on the rep

Day 5 flower

DSC007612.JPG

DSC007623.JPG

IMG_36944.JPG

IMG_36952.JPG

Big fan leafs

IMG_3698.JPG

Day 5 of the 12/12 seed to harvest