Ruhaa

Strain: Blue Dream:yummy:

Type: 80%sativa/20%indica

THC: 17%:)

Origins: Blueberry X Haze

Lights: 12bulb 4ft T5 lights for VEG 24 hours and 1 1000watt HPS at 12 on and 12 off.

Growen in: 5 gallon bucket with 4 gallon of water in it. 6 inch potted lids filled with Hydrostone Plus i have a 4 inch airstone with air pumps.

Nutrient: Blue Planet Nutrients 2 part A&B plus Boost and B vit.. .

Room: 6ft X 10ft for veg, 6ft X 10ft for Budding

Cloning stlye: Root Riot cubes in a 50 site with a dome under a 26watt CFL

Cloning soluation: Clonex Gel, Clonex cloning soluation.

]
0903120105.jpg

Those photo's where taken a few weeks ago. Now there in veg and here what they look like 2 days ago.

These are the Nutrients I'm using.

re: Blue Dream

Well I really like the new nutrients.These pix are from the 2nd.
4793.JPG

31142.JPG

And this pix was on the 5th. So in 3 days there was mass vegging going on.
5630.JPG

I'll take some pix at the begining of the week i do think that i'll be topping these and giving them a trim to. And now as they have gotten bigger a few clone that I though that where Blue Dream but some where Querkle.So I guess There will be Querkle in this journal to. I just got my garbage can so i can do my watering easyer. Winter is on its way my room is in the garage so i do have a water heater to keep the temp stable and i do have a heater to but so far my veg lights keep it a nice temp so perfect right at 68 to 70. but If anyone has any better ideas do tell please. And suggestion on trimming I want to put in budding in 3-4 weeks.

Well due to the weather where i live its been cold as hell. I'm have a prolbem keeping them warm. they look all right but I know they could be better. Plus my water has been getting to cold so i'll post some pix on what they look like. but I know these aint goning to be much. I'll have to shut down and wait until spring Blahhh. Dont want to but I cant afford the cost to heat my room that outside. I runn more then 7000watts of heaters to keep them warm. My system is only less then 1800 watts.

q115.JPG
Qurluck
P10005771.JPG
Blue dream
P10005751.JPG
P10005671.JPG
P1000563.JPG
There at lease few weeks away due to the problem that i have had. 1 of the qurluck was havest to day not sure why that got done so soon but I do know that it was healthy as hell right from the start.

Will cut the Querkle down. I'll trry to give a wet weight then dry. And cut 1 Blue Dream down to. For this being a mess up grow I'll get some weight off them at lease.

I run them at night. cause it getts reall cold plus its not at pek hour. Oh I cut that Querkle down today. It look s like there going to be quite abit there.

Very strange... today I was given a seed from blue dream, no idea of the origin, then up pops your journal...

The Blue Dream Nutrients has did way better then Advance Nutrients. For a fraction of the cost to. I did adjust the feeding schuled abit. His schuled is a good referance on how to use the product. I'll be growing with Blue Dream for all my grows. The donly down side is that I cannt run to the hydro store pick up what I need. But that fine just plan for the amount you need before ordering. I'm going to try the organic line next. I'm going to try soil to
But here are some things I'm working on now
Querkle & Blue Dream
First Time in Soil From DWC - Blue Dream
This grow was kinda weird due to the weath change. That was a new problem for me. And my last grow I had some break-ins so i had to surcure the building better and with a alarm too.My Second Grow On My Own But My First Journal

Very strange... today I was given a seed from blue dream, no idea of the origin, then up pops your journal...

LOL!! There a nice plant to grow. Very easy and can take some abuse to. The aroma is a pleasent smell too. Kinda fruity amd a smooth taste to.

Ok got about an 1oz per plant. Some where less. But I had lot of problems but I also learned alot to. Redoing the bloom roommaking thing small for heat and cost. So less plant but I'm also trying a new pruning system and supercropping. plus its my next grow will be in dirt.

This complete this journal.

Thank you for looking and reading like I said I have learned alot with this grow due to winter and heat. Plus what happens when there a lack of heat.

Here is the link to my next journalFirst Time in Soil From DWC - Blue Dream

These are photos of the harvest
P1010152.JPG
P10101511.JPG
P10101483.JPG
P10101451.JPG
P10101443.JPG
P10101344.JPG
P10101281.JPG
P10101263.JPG
P10101242.JPG
P10101231.JPG
P10101173.JPG
P10101143.JPG
P10009971.JPG
P10009961.JPG

Thank you tuning in to this journal. It is now complete!! On with better thing.

Back
Top Bottom